Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

How To Recover Facebook Password Without Confirmation Code - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Recover Facebook Password Without Confirmation Code (704 Views)

Learn The Steps For How To Recover Facebook Account / How Can I Recover My Facebook Password Without Email And Phone Number? / How To Recover Yahoo Password Without Phone Number And Alternate Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Facebook Password Without Confirmation Code by Jamesmichel201: 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
Just look at here to recover your Facebook account without confirmation code,.

Follow the steps:

1. Open Facebook signin page and click at forgot password
2. Enter you login credential and login into your account
3. Provide the security answer that will pop up. If peradventure you do not have answer that, then click on the restore my account with the help of a friends.
4. You'll need to choose three trusted friends that can help to recover your Facebook account.
5. Facebook will send a vitrifaction code to the sleeted friends. contact your friends to send the code to you.
6. enter the received verification in the given field and begin the password recovery procedure.
7. Enter a new password for your Facebook account. re-enter to confirm.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ed Gray Motor / Enaira: Five Things Nigerians Can Do On The New Website / TLS encryption for the MQTT broker help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.