Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop (19201 Views)

Dazzle Your Audience With The Ultra-portable Projector @120k / Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop: More Designs / Extremely Attractive And Protective Laptop Skins For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by prommy(f): 7:59am On Aug 21, 2010
am in kano.how do i get the covers.i will need 5.subsequently i will need more.
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by TIMMIE002(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2010
@prommy, please send an email to laptopskinsnigeria@yahoo.com requesting an online catalog and we will follow up from there. Thanks

@esilove, feel free to go to silver bird galleria life style store in Port Harcourt. We are their suppliers it costs N1,800. Thanks
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by TIMMIE002(m): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2010
@9iceboy, I think you have made your point clear. I never claimed to produce this laptop skins myself.This are world class quality laptop skins made with best quality materials.I know what I am selling so If you would rather buy it in the UK @ 6Pounds or in the US @ $12 excluding shipping costs, please be my guests.
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by gowaga68: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2010
am really interested in this products but tell me whats the price for buying lets say 10
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by bigbrovar: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2010
@TIMMIE002 I have no problem with your business man. Keep it up and wish you luck. It takes innovation to provide a need. Even if you are not the maker, That you thought bout getting this laptop skins and fulfilling a craving deserves some credit.

My concerns is in how this thread made it to first page. I have been a Nairaland member since 2006 and I have never seen a time when a thread or a marketer had his business on the front page. It is one thing to have interesting stories there, But where we have one thread which benefits the OP. Its brings up issues of fairness and transparency. We have tons of people in Computer Section (and am not included) who sell things from Ipads to Laptops, even the auto sections some sell cars and we all know how much a marketer loves publicity. It would be in fairness to all to just leave threads about buying and selling especially when the person selling started the thread out of the frontpage. If not then at least it should very open and at least transparent. People should be made to know what it takes to have their own goods in the frontpage even if there have to pay for the privilege.
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by savesoul(m): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2010
@bigbrovar Shut up and sod off!

Do business with this guy, straight forward and on time

He sold 3 pieces for me too

cheers!

Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by jhendor(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2010
nice package. but was it develpoed by you?
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by sizzlers(m): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2010
WHERE CAN I GET THE SERVICE FROM THE EAST?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by chuqudy(m): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2010
@ poster
Where is silver bird galleria? Is it in Rumuokoro, rumuola,rumudara,rumukurushi,rumuigbo,rumuomasi or some other place in ph. Please specify the location of this silverbird galleria for those of us who do not know ph well.
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by Sije(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2010
can one buy by paying into your account and receive through transport service?
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by pluses(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2010
Very nice. How can I get in touch? Do u ve office in Abuja?
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by Solozzo(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2010
These are very good products and from the thread a lot of people are keen to get these things and it is difficult for them to obtain them. This calls for an urgent need to establish some business plan where we able to pay for things from a distance: cheques, direct bank deposits, postal orders and credit cards, provide reliable postal address and be honest on both sides of the market table- ie customer and seller. Why can't we have Ebay Nigeria for instance and use paypal to pay for products. We have the internet services, banks and postal systems?

We need to consider this and get some policy guidance from the governement . It is a beautiful way to make money if only we can be honest with ourselves
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by marcus1234: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2010
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by mynameisoy: 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2010
Has Anyone Heard Of The Song Maya By Dmsquared? Better Than Dagrin Or Mi

I was listening to Top radio last weekend and heard this song, Maya by DMSquared, I didnt know who he was and decided to check up on him online. Actually he seems to be a hot deal cos he was on Notjust ok, Bella Naija and a few other sites, does anyone know more about him? here are the links

Not just ok
www.notjustok.com/2010/08/20/dmsquared-maya/

Bella Naija
http://www.bellanaija.com/2010/08/05/new-music-dmsquared-%E2%80%93-maya/
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by na2day(m): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2010
LAPPIE SKINS, MOBILE SKINS, IPOD E.T.C

get them at

http://www.skinit.com/index.php cheesy
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by Ibomade1: 12:37am On Aug 22, 2010
They look nice kiss kiss. Where is the Arsenal Skin?
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 22, 2010
chuqudy:

@ poster
Where is silver bird galleria? Is it in Rumuokoro, rumuola,rumudara,rumukurushi,rumuigbo,rumuomasi or some other place in ph. Please specify the location of this silverbird galleria for those of us who do not know ph well.
silver bird cenema in ph is on the abonima whaf rd, at the former obiwali curtural center,after the mile 1 park
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by MrLoans: 1:39am On Aug 22, 2010
This is a nice package indeed but may i get your office address even we can become business partner or whats your opinion
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by feyiona(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2010
You say =N=1,500 is bonanza price!!!! but i got it for that in PHC
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by ijcurt(f): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2010
chuqudy:

I thought it was laptot at 1500 naira. I did not know that it was just a cover. I need a laptop not a cover. If you have a good laptop for sale, contact me. My e-mail is chukonet@ymail.com
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
abeg where dem dey sell lappy for #1500. OMG. grin grin grin grin
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by SMSProp: 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2010
You can get your Arsenal, Man U and Chelsea laptop skin in Abuja for N1,000. Call 08035335178 or 08033362952.
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by TIMMIE002(m): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2010
@feyiona , whoever sold it to you in PH is our reseller, reseller enjoy special discounts. Thanks

@Mr loans, I can give you the address of one of our sales outlet, but if you want to buy in bulk or discuss business please send me an email.

@Ibo-made , please send me an email and I will forward our catalog to you soonest. Lots of arsenal designs available.

@Solozzo , Thanks for the advice. currently we have several ways of meeting peoples order demands which includes cash on delivery, bank deposits, point of sales payment, etc. Most people that have purchased their skins can testify to the timely manner to which their orders where handled.

@pluses , we currently do not have an office in Abuja but we service all our clients from Lagos. Very soon we will have wholesale dealers in all parts of the country we are currently working on that.

@Sije, certainly you can get the laptop skins through a very reliable transport service, send me an email and I will lead you through the whole process. under 24hrs you would be holding your laptop skins in your hands.

@sizzlers , we currently do not have an office in the East but we service all our clients from Lagos. Very soon we will have wholesale dealers in all parts of the country we are currently working on that.

@jhendor , I did not develop the concept. I am only trying to fill a need. The skins are not produced here in Nigeria but I co-ordinate its production and delivery to Nigeria.
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by TIMMIE002(m): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2010
@All, We have the interests of all our clients at heart. We will not compromise the quality of our laptop skins just because we want to sell it at a cheaper price. We are selling laptop skins that match the quality you get anywhere in the world. Some laptop skins will leave residue on your laptop, some will be difficult to remove, while some designs will fade off in less than 2 months. Our laptop skins have been tried and tested. Never compromise the quality of a product because of its price, you end up been penny wise pound foolish!
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by SMSProp: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2010
Ever reasoned why shoprite  sell its items less expensive than most shopping malls? Please save the cheap price gimmicks and make your post in black ink. Its a competitive market. Being the first to post it here doesn't make you the major distributor in Nigeria.

The numbers I provided have been importing these skins since 2008 and have branded for a number of offices I knu, including mine.
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by TIMMIE002(m): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2010
@SMSProp , FUNNY enough shoprite that you mentioned are also one of our resellers.Thanks for the advert. I wish you all the best.
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by sholasho(m): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2010
@Poster,
You have got mail
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by aieromon(m): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2010
I saw this stuff during the WC in South Africa.Nice to know that we still have taste in Nigeria.
Btw,if this stuff is actually from China,the price will definitely drop to N500.I'll be patiently waiting.
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by naijacutee(f): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2010
bigbrovar:

@TIMMIE002 I have no problem with your business man. Keep it up and wish you luck. It takes innovation to provide a need. Even if you are not the maker, That you thought bout getting this laptop skins and fulfilling a craving deserves some credit.

My concerns is in how this thread made it to first page. I have been a Nairaland member since 2006 and I have never seen a time when a thread or a marketer had his business on the front page. It is one thing to have interesting stories there, But where we have one thread which benefits the OP. Its brings up issues of fairness and transparency. We have tons of people in Computer Section (and am not included) who sell things from Ipads to Laptops, even the auto sections some sell cars and we all know how much a marketer loves publicity. It would be in fairness to all to just leave threads about buying and selling especially when the person selling started the thread out of the frontpage. If not then at least it should very open and at least transparent. People should be made to know what it takes to have their own goods in the frontpage even if there have to pay for the privilege.

These are my thoughts exactly. You took the words right out of my mouth.
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by FEMARY(m): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2010
naijacutee:

SECONDED.SEUN SHOULD CLEARIFY THIS.
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by hdwada: 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2010
SECONDED.SEUN SHOULD CLEARIFY THIS.

Maybe it's because it's a cool idea, nah wah for people, jealousy go kill us 4 naija
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by baybbootz(f): 12:10am On Aug 23, 2010
Is it possible to make customized skins?
Would love to have two if customizing is possible. Probably a name in flames on a black background or pink and black gothic drawings.
Re: Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop by TIMMIE002(m): 8:14am On Aug 23, 2010
@baybbootz , Please send me an email and i will lead you through the process.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hp Compaq 6910p Cor2 duo @25k, Hp nc6220 1gb/80 cam,bluetooth@20k / LG,G5,G6,G7,G8 & v10,v20,30,v40 / My Cdcare Review. Is Cdcare A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.