Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) (18491 Views)

The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel / LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by dawno2008(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
pabon:
Next update will come up this evening.

You'd have noticed some errors in the previous update. I've made corrections. I may have to re-upload the screenshots again.

Please comment your thoughts. I'll value your observations and constructive criticism.
You are doing a wonderful job @pabon,what more can I say than keep doing what you love doing,it not easy to pen down a fantasy story and with all the plot and directions of the story,you sure need a good dose of inspiration to put this down.
I'm enjoying the story so far so good,keep updates flowing and thanks for the beautiful work.

1 Like

Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by pabon(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
dawno2008:

You are doing a wonderful job @pabon,what more can I say than keep doing what you love doing,it not easy to pen down a fantasy story and with all the plot and directions of the story,you sure need a good dose of inspiration to put this down.
I'm enjoying the story so far so good,keep updates flowing and thanks for the beautiful work.

Thanks so much dawno2008. Your comment means a lot to me.
Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by pabon(m): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2019

Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by pabon(m): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2019
Good morning everyone. Thank God I've been unbanned. Another update in a bit.
Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by pabon(m): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
embarassed

I'll be stronger tomorrow.

Edited: Just had to make sure I dropped this. I'm a little under the weather.

Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by pabon(m): 5:36am On Oct 03, 2019
Good morning fam.

I'm stronger now. I'm looking to drop another update by 8am Ceteris Paribus
Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by pabon(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by 198800Mam(m): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
pabon:
NAWA OOO HOW PASON WAN TAKE READ DIS 1 NOW... EVERYTIN DON SCATTER SCATTER WALAHI
Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by pabon(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
198800Mam:

NAWA OOO HOW PASON WAN TAKE READ DIS 1 NOW... EVERYTIN DON SCATTER SCATTER WALAHI

I'm sorry. Is it that the writing is too small? Can you explain please?

1 Like

Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by 198800Mam(m): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
pabon:

I'm sorry. Is it that the writing is too small? Can you explain please?

IT LOOK LIKE SCREEN SHOT VERY SMALL N TINY, IT IS NOT TYPED BUT THE INTRODUCTN N CHAPTER1 WS OKAY
Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by pabon(m): 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
198800Mam:

IT LOOK LIKE SCREEN SHOT VERY SMALL N TINY, IT IS NOT TYPED BUT THE INTRODUCTN N CHAPTER1 WS OKAY

I'm sorry you don't like it. Others said they liked it. Besides, it helped reduce the burden of having to re-edit the writeup (the italics and all).

Again, I think it will help curb plagiarism.

Maybe you could just zoom in if it looks too small.

1 Like

Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by pabon(m): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2019
You know if you comment you would encourage me, right? It wouldn't do a dent to your image.

Whizlight I see you.

Please, let's learn to encourage writers.

2 Likes

Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by Whizlight(m): 10:12am On Oct 04, 2019
pabon:
You know if you comment you would encourage me, right? It wouldn't do a dent to your image.

Whizlight I see you.

Please, let's learn to encourage writers.

Oga pabon abeg no vex. It just dat my big phone spoil. So i cant read d story. Thats is why i am nt commenting
Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by pabon(m): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
Whizlight:

Oga pabon abeg no vex. It just dat my big phone spoil. So i cant read d story. Thats is why i am nt commenting

Wait? Is the writing so small? It looks quite alright to me. Maybe you could zoom in.
Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by Whizlight(m): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
pabon:

Wait? Is the writing so small? It looks quite alright to me. Maybe you could zoom in.
i could have if i could. Am using a small itel phone.
Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by pabon(m): 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2019

Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by RealLordZeus(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
pabon:
Waiting bro
Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by pabon(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
RealLordZeus:

Waiting bro

Sorry to keep you waiting. I would have updated since afternoon. However, I forgot to charge my laptop. It's run out of juice.

It will drop before 8pm when I should have charged it.
Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by RealLordZeus(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
pabon:

Sorry to keep you waiting. I would have updated since afternoon. However, I forgot to charge my laptop. It's run out of juice.

It will drop before 8pm when I should have charged it.
Alright bro! Thanks
Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by pabon(m): 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
Updated.
Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by Whizlight(m): 11:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nice boss. So intriguing. Loving every inch of it

1 Like

Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by pabon(m): 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
Whizlight:
Nice boss. So intriguing. Loving every inch of it

I'm glad you liked it. I should do another update tomorrow...or this night if everything goes right.

#MadeofMore
Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by pabon(m): 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2019

Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by pabon(m): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
Evening guys. I didn't know I posted the wrong update. I had edited the last paragraph but it's not reflected here.

Sorry about that ...although it's just a little change.

Updated it. The next update will come today or tomorrow. My eyes are sore from lack of sleep.
Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by dawno2008(m): 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
@pabon you're doing a wonderful job with this story,pls keep it up.
But I noticed some mix up with the updates,
1st Vince was running for his life,after Bensworth saved him,and the next update was when he first met Mabel at the library,before their journey to the realm they are now,
I believe the update that was to show how Vince escape from the monster pursuing him is missing.
That should come before Jandel showed his real self.
I know you've been under some stress,hold on bro,Jah is your strenght,I truly appreciate your effort and time,in which you put in this amazing story.
Pls clarify and fix where necessary.Nice work sir.And pls don't kill Mabel
Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by pabon(m): 5:48am On Oct 10, 2019
dawno2008:
@pabon you're doing a wonderful job with this story,pls keep it up.
But I noticed some mix up with the updates,
1st Vince was running for his life,after Bensworth saved him,and the next update was when he first met Mabel at the library,before their journey to the realm they are now,
I believe the update that was to show how Vince escape from the monster pursuing him is missing.
That should come before Jandel showed his real self.
I know you've been under some stress,hold on bro,Jah is your strenght,I truly appreciate your effort and time,in which you put in this amazing story.
Pls clarify and fix where necessary.Nice work sir.And pls don't kill Mabel

I think it's the part that 198800Mam quoted that got you confused. Check again please. It wasn't me updating. It was the guy quoting an update to say he couldn't follow as I changed to updating with pictures. You dig?
Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by dawno2008(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2019
pabon:

I think it's the part that 198800Mam quoted that got you confused. Check again please. It wasn't me updating. It was the guy quoting an update to say he couldn't follow as I changed to upndating with pictures. You dig?

You're right,I didn't take note of the quote
Ride on

1 Like

Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by pabon(m): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
grin grin grin

I'm laughing at the part where Dawno2008 said I shouldn't kill Mabel. I'm thinking you're remembering Call of the wind and the way Nora had to die.

Nothing is set yet sha. I still don't know if she'll die.
Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by pabon(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
I had a busy day. Let's see if I can successfully drop one update before sleep finally wins.
Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by pabon(m): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2019

Re: Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) by pabon(m): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Evening guys. Remember I said I reordered the chaptering? Where I said every update is a new chapter? Well, I decided to not cut out the top part when cropping the pictures so you don't get confused.

Sorry for the delay.

Here's the next update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Michelle Nkamankeng, The Youngest Published Author In Africa (PHOTOS) / THE BLACKMAIL / Post A Quote From A Book You're Reading or Have Read. Include the Book Title.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.