Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Mottykings Official Page - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mottykings Official Page (658 Views)

Mottykings Culinary Services 8 Weeks Professional Online Training Is Here / Mottykings Culinary Services And Foodstuffs Supplies / Mottykings Online Training Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mottykings Official Page by mottykings(f): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
Hello my people,its me chefmotty. Henceforth this going to be my official page on nairaland where I will update you with information about mottykings culinary services Ibadan.
Services we offers are
Catering services for social and corporate events.
Training ( we have produced excellent students and still in the business. Do you want to learn cookery call or send us whatsapp message on 08133598281)
Our area of specializations are
Continental dishes
Indian dishes
Italian
Snacks
Small chops
Cocktail drinks
Nigerian dishes
Foods and soups delivery
Foodstuffs supplies ( let help you to reduced stress, we know you are busy. Subscribe to our monthly plan we charge little and buy all your foodstuffs,provision even pepper anytime you need them at normal market price. Try us today,we deal with our customers with fear of God and truthfulness.)
And general cleaning of house( if you are busy or need people to tidy up your house for you in Ibadan kindly call our number or chart us on WhatsApp 08133598281).
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR,PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW
Re: Mottykings Official Page by mottykings(f): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Do you like?

Re: Mottykings Official Page by mottykings(f): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Students practical

Re: Mottykings Official Page by mottykings(f): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
Students practical. Don't mind the smoke fish used by her. Focus on the coconut fried rice. So yummy,so tasty.

Re: Mottykings Official Page by mottykings(f): 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
Students practicals.

Re: Mottykings Official Page by mottykings(f): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hello my people,how was your day?
My foodies like play January is moving to an end o.
Ask yourself or write down what you have achieved since the beginning of January. Hmm start working on who you want to become and stop procrastinating cos time wait for no man.
Rise up,you can do it. Stop looking at what people would say. Apart from God you are the driver of your life. You become what you wish and work towards.
May God bless us all.
Re: Mottykings Official Page by mottykings(f): 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Students practical

Re: Mottykings Official Page by mottykings(f): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Delivery.

Re: Mottykings Official Page by mottykings(f): 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
Hello my cute peeps,Happy weekend to you all.
Much love from all of us at mottykings culinary services Ibadan.
Re: Mottykings Official Page by mottykings(f): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lemon bread practical
Re: Mottykings Official Page by mottykings(f): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
Banana and carrot bread

Re: Mottykings Official Page by mottykings(f): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
Beef shawama

Re: Mottykings Official Page by mottykings(f): 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
Students' practical

Re: Mottykings Official Page by mottykings(f): 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
Delivery

Re: Mottykings Official Page by mottykings(f): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
My Ibadan people,kindly patronize us to keep us in business. We cater for small and large event and we train our students to be the best. Kindly contact us for any of our services on 08133598281 thanks
Re: Mottykings Official Page by mottykings(f): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lemon bread

Re: Mottykings Official Page by mottykings(f): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
She did not allow her batter to mix well when she pour it into the loaf pan reason for the holes. She learnt her lesson,try and error made a good chef. Apart from this the taste was wow,combination of sweet and sour. You need to try this recipe. The bread was finished within a blink of an eyes.
Re: Mottykings Official Page by mottykings(f): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
Do you want to learn cookery, there is an on going promo. 50% discount on our tuition fee kindly WhatsApp 08133598281 for more details.thanks
Re: Mottykings Official Page by mottykings(f): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
Peanut loaf bread.

Re: Mottykings Official Page by mottykings(f): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Hello my beautiful people,how was your day?
Election is coming soon,let us vote right.
Let say NO to violence and be our brothers keeper.
May the lord bless us all
Much love from chefmotty

On another level,kindly order for your delicious dishes,healthy and affordable.

(1) (Reply)

Get Abakaliki Rice Cheap / Photos Of A Large Kettle Used To Serve Tea To 5cups At A Time In France. / Should I Go Ahead And Eat This Pawpaw Bitten By Rat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.