Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity (13897 Views)

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) / Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by ebusnwaoma: 4:55am On Jan 30, 2019
A Nigerian man has been arrested by the police, for beating his wife to death in Niger State over an alleged infidelity. 

The Nigerian man identified as Jibrin Abu from Dabogi village in Lapai, was accused of beating his wife, Victoria Aliyu, to death with a heavy wood over an alleged infidelity after several warnings.  The suspect who claimed he warned his late wife to stop taking calls from her male friends, said she reportedly ignored his warning. 

Speaking to Punch's correspondent, the suspect who described his late wife as “a disgrace to womanhood,” said; 

“I used a wood to kill her after several warnings for her to desist from taking calls from men in my house.

“I have been suspecting that my wife was sleeping around with other men in my village but in the heat of argument, I killed her.”

“My late wife brought men into our matrimonial home and my culture abhors such an act; that was why I killed her to save the family from the shame,” he added.

The State Police Command’s Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, who confirmed the incident said Abu, after killing his wife, attempted to commit suicide by drinking Sniper insecticide,  but he was rushed to the Lapai General Hospital by police operatives and was treated. The suspect would be charged to court soon.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/30/man-beats-wife-to-death-in-niger-over-alleged-infidelity/

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:03am On Jan 30, 2019
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by CastedGist: 5:39am On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by sykeng(m): 6:04am On Jan 30, 2019
Marriage is not for better for worse, that is what I always tell people, life is too short for someone to deprive you of your peace, if your partner is giving you headache/ heartache walk away and move on with your life. life is so simple but we have decided to make it complicated.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:14am On Jan 30, 2019
No excuse for taking life! Prison loading !

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by Originakalokalo(m): 7:51am On Jan 30, 2019
Uncertainty everywhere,.. Hunger everywhere, Violence everywhere....death everywhere...

What's next? Who is next to die? Who knows? ....No one does.

Life is vanity and it vanishes like a vapour.

Jesus is the only one who can add meaning to your life..

Regardless of whatever you have in life, people will only pray for you to rest in peace after death.

But the question is, are all the dead resting in peace after death?

Jesus told us of Lazarus who was in paradise after death... He rests in peace.

If you know, believe and accept Jesus, you have the assurance of resting in peace...

If you don't, you go to a place of torment after you are transformed into eternity after death.

You simply go to hell because you are a sinner...and God cannot stand your presence....

Jesus blood cleanse us from our sins.. and enables us to live holy to the Lord...

What is going to be?

Jesus and righteousness?

Devil and sin?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by Tunasco4u(m): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2019
OK
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by Sirheny007(m): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2019
Not all murders are serious.
Some are just men killing their wives.

- I've forgotten who said that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by osuofia2(m): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2019
i wish say na the dead meat seller and Ngenekwu dem beat to death

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by Raphaelmary(m): 9:44am On Jan 30, 2019
and he's proud to say he killed her....smdh
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by kasim45: 9:44am On Jan 30, 2019
too bad
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by mozona(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2019
make them beat am self to nearly death too come lock for cell for life cos a dead person dont feel anything
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by Tiffbuxas: 9:45am On Jan 30, 2019
Cuz of common infidelity you kill somebody eh..bloody illiterates... Come to think of it.. If it's true she goes to hell fire after all d beating ooo come burn join na WA oo.. D man now will repent and go to alujana
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by McBrooklyn(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2019
Damn...
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by Firebomber: 9:46am On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by omoteacher(m): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

They should have allowed that poisonous substance kill him. Instead of wasting tax payers money to preserve him in prison.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by PrincewithGod(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Uncertainty everywhere,.. Hunger everywhere, Violence everywhere....death everywhere...

What's next? Who is next to die? Who knows? ....No one does.

Life is vanity and it vanishes like a vapour.

Jesus is the only one who can add meaning to your life..

Regardless of whatever you have in life, people will only pray for you to rest in peace after death.

But the question is, are all the dead resting in peace after death?

Jesus told us of Lazarus who was in paradise after death... He rests in peace.

If you know, believe and accept Jesus, you have the assurance of resting in peace...

If you don't, you go to a place of torment after you are transformed into eternity after death.

You simply go to hell because you are a sinner...and God cannot stand your presence....

Jesus blood cleanse us from our sins.. and enables us to live holy to the Lord...

What is going to be?

Jesus and righteousness?

Devil and sin?
Permission to copy sir.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by wilsonchilboy(m): 9:51am On Jan 30, 2019
Taking her life which u did not gv to her is a sin also and de shame u are saving ur family from have now return back hundred folds

But women make una get sense kwanu God4bid
if she reach hell na she go de date satan and all his angels

#oloshonaolosho
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by felo812000(m): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2019
Atleast u for blame devil na, why this bold dat u killed ur wife to save ur family from shame?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by 3verblazing(m): 9:55am On Jan 30, 2019
100% RATING VENDOR ON NAIRALAND

We buy all Gift Cards:

Itunes card - $25 - $500 Denomination
Amazon card - $25 - $500 Denomination
Ebay card - $25 - $500 Denomination
Walmart card - $25 - $500 Denomination
Steam Card - $25 - $500 Denomination

Instant Payment Guaranteed!!!
whatapp us on +234(0)9081533801
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by Originakalokalo(m): 9:55am On Jan 30, 2019
PrincewithGod:

Permission to copy sir.

You are free to copy any message from me sir...

Copying and using it elsewhere amounts to spreading it.

It is the will of God.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by Offpoint: 9:58am On Jan 30, 2019
What's wrong with Nigerians police sef? someone wants to kill himself, you saved him and now he'll be sent to the worse prison on earth. One is better in death than in Nigeria prison.

About cheating, every married couples should have in mind that probabilities of them cheating on themselves is 95% high, this will save everyone from this kinda news.

Open marriage is what I'm going to do, me and wife are both free to cheat on whosoever we wish to sleep with... it'll be fun.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by BareFacedLies(m): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2019
Offpoint:
What's wrong with Nigerians police sef? someone wants to kill himself, you saved him and now he'll be sent to the worse prison on earth. One is better in death than in Nigeria prison.

About cheating, every married couples should have in mind that probabilities of them cheating on themselves is 95% high, this will save everyone from this kinda news.

Open marriage is what I'm going to do, me and wife are both free to cheat on whosoever we wish to sleep with... it'll be fun.

You have a good point!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by phem1: 10:25am On Jan 30, 2019
Madness embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by Sluvist(m): 10:52am On Jan 30, 2019
Emotional attachment leads to this, sometimes it pains to see the one you madly love sharing her Grace to the neighborhood guys. The feelings becomes beyond what you can manage, God forbid bad things

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by haweezii(m): 11:01am On Jan 30, 2019
chaiii
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity by Passionate888: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2019
Jubril sef

The law is funny, why save him from death only to later sentence him to death again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu: Two Dead, Many Abducted As Kidnapping Resumes Along Ugwogu-Isi-Uzo Road / Keke Driver Steals Passenger's Phone In Ebonyi, Escapes Mob Action / Sam Anokam Pastor Friend Commits Suicide As He Mourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.