Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

The Bible Jokes (session 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Bible Jokes (session 1) (613 Views)

Please Someone Should Explain This Bible Verse For Me / What Does The Bible Teach? How To Launch And Grow A Business / Prophet Daniel: The Man Who Was Eaten By Lions While Replicating Bible Story In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Jokes (session 1) by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 30, 2019
*******Bible joke session 1 Episode 1******

Censorship and Age Rating: fricken words are not used in this piece hence it is suitable for all age group.

Warning: No part of this work should be published, scripted on or off the forum without permission from the author, else be sued for plagiarism....not only that you will be strike by God of thunder

Signed: Deji dara

story of Judah iscariot
It all start here..........

Judas is going through Hushpuppi's Instagram page, he sees Gucci shirts and shoes, he wants designer clothes so badly, but he knows he can't afford it, where would he get the money? It's not like Bros Jesus pays him, even the small small egunje he gets from their followers sef reduced since sai Baba became president.

He heaved a sigh and continues scrolling, he sees the interior of hushpuppi's private jet and wipes his eyes with the sleeves of his cloth.

Shey na this waka waka work person go take survive? He asks himself.

Suddenly, a shadow fell across him, he looked up and saw egbon Sadducee

Egbon Sadducee :How far na, Judas".

Judas didn't reply, egbon Sadducee and his group have been looking for a way to arrest Bros J and even though Judas wasn't getting anything, he kinda liked Bros J, Bros J was always turning water to ogogoro and making boys high.

Egbon Sadducee: we are not fighting na, answer my greeting.

Judas: good morning egbon

Egbon Sadducee :good morning,
He looks at Judas's phone "I see say you dey look hushpuppi, you go like wear Gucci?

Judas: who no go like wear Gucci, but boys no hold pay na

Egbon sadducee: that one na small thing na, see eh, I go give you money buy plenty Gucci top,anything, just help me show my boys your oga"

Judas: I no do, bros J na better person, besides him dey give us shack

Egbon Sadducee: ogogoro no be undiluted fresh pami na

Judas: "ogogoro no sweet pass pami ooo, but ogogoro dey high pass pami oooo"

Egbon Sadducee: na 12 silver coin we dey talk about for here oooo

Judas: you say?

Egbon sadducee: 12 silver coin

Judas: *to himself*
Omo, with this money, I don turn big boy na, na designers I go dey wear, even that Joy wey dey hoard puna go give me sharp sharp and tomorrow sef na Friday, boys go pop bottles.
*to egbon sadduceei*
"How you want make I show them Bros J?"

Egbon sadduceei: just kiss Jesus

Judas: French kiss?

The story #continue
Re: The Bible Jokes (session 1) by drewsman: 8:08am On Jan 30, 2019
Not funny

1 Like

Re: The Bible Jokes (session 1) by michael123pelemo(m): 8:54am On Jan 30, 2019
Update jare, don't mind the guy above me

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Jokes (session 1) by centoqoh(m): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2019
Not funny too.
Which form of writing b this?

Anyway, e no easy to put thoughts together so Weldon.

But improve!

1 Like

Re: The Bible Jokes (session 1) by drewsman: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
michael123pelemo:
Update jare, don't mind the guy above me
This is blasphemy

If he wants to write funny stories from the Bible there are ways to go about it. Not this

(1) (Reply)

, / An Ode To The Hearth| A Poem| / Seven Years Without You- Feather's Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.