Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Help! Eset Nod32 - Has Crash My Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! Eset Nod32 - Has Crash My Pc (2865 Views)

Kaspersky 2013 ,windows 8,norton 2013,ESET ,office 2010 Official Activation Code / [selling] Cheap Rapidshare,hotfile,fileserve,filesonic,megashares,eset Av / Eset Nigeria (antivirus) Buy 1 Get 1 Free Xmas Promo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Eset Nod32 - Has Crash My Pc by Libra38: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2010
Nairalander's

Please somebody should help me out. I dowloaded ESET NOD32 free virus removal from the net hoping to remove the virus on my pc, now my system has refused to start up.

After booting, the system will display USER LOGIN meanwhile I did'nt password it. When I click enter, it will start "loading your personal setting and at the same time saving your personal setting" then it will display USER LOGIN again, it will continue the process repeatedly.

I have tried rebooting, f8-safe mode, f2-Run Set up & f11-Boot Menu all to avail.

Somebody pls help me.
Re: Help! Eset Nod32 - Has Crash My Pc by denzel2009: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2010
Now that you have learnt your lessons you wont just download from sites that cant be trusted again.

Were you able to access safe mode?
Re: Help! Eset Nod32 - Has Crash My Pc by Libra38: 7:34am On Aug 19, 2010
Not only learnt a leason but paid dearly for ignorance price.

I can access the safe mode but woud'nt solve the problem. Please what else can you sugest?
Re: Help! Eset Nod32 - Has Crash My Pc by denzel2009: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2010
When you get to safemode, scroll down to Last known good configuration. It will take you back to the last day the computer was in perfect condition.

Hope this helps.
Re: Help! Eset Nod32 - Has Crash My Pc by Libra38: 8:45am On Aug 19, 2010
When I entered safe mode (Last known good configuration), it prompt me to select the operating system meanwhile it's only Microsoft Windows XP Proffessional that is on display! I entered but still the same problem.

It display "Welcome (User)" I click and it will be loging in then suddenly loging off. But the fact is it isn't loging off rather it's redirecting me to a Welcome (User) window again and again.
Re: Help! Eset Nod32 - Has Crash My Pc by denzel2009: 10:05am On Aug 19, 2010
The only solution is to burn a boot disk on to a cd to repair the laptop. Your computer is obviously infected.

You have to download this http://www.free-av.com/en/products/12/avira_antivir_rescue_system.html

and then burn onto a cd and boot your laptop with it.

or else you will have to re-install your OS and lose all your files.
Re: Help! Eset Nod32 - Has Crash My Pc by Libra38: 10:14am On Aug 19, 2010
@denzel2009

Thanks for your kind assistance. 'am downloading the link you provided already.

I shall feed you back as soon as 'am through.

Thanks once again for your kind care towards my plight.
Re: Help! Eset Nod32 - Has Crash My Pc by Libra38: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2010
@denzel2009

I downloaded and burnt into cd the software link you provided, but it did't solve my problem.

Can you tell me how to re-install the OS. I would't mind loosing my files.

Please do yur ussal assistance.
Re: Help! Eset Nod32 - Has Crash My Pc by denzel2009: 8:45am On Aug 25, 2010
What OS was on it before and how much Ram and HDD capacity?
Re: Help! Eset Nod32 - Has Crash My Pc by Libra38: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2010
It was Vista and later migrated to Window 7.

For the RAM and HDD, believe me i don't have the idea.
Re: Help! Eset Nod32 - Has Crash My Pc by denzel2009: 11:32am On Aug 25, 2010
Perfect! If you still have the Window 7 CD,just put it in the CD drive and reboot your laptop with it.

It will come up with some options like do you want windows to repair your system. You click on it,and it will try and repair it. It might take some time though.

If it can't repair the system,it should give you an option to to re-install the OS and will wipe all your old files and give you a clean instal.

Hope this helps!
Re: Help! Eset Nod32 - Has Crash My Pc by Libra38: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2010
Thank you alot.

The window 7 was installed for me by an engineer in Abuja, now 'am on excussion in Kogi State.

Which means I have to wait in two weeks time when I will be travelling back to Abuja.

But then can I download the window 7 from the net? please don't be disturbed over my serial questions.
Re: Help! Eset Nod32 - Has Crash My Pc by denzel2009: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2010
Yeah but it's illegal besides, it would take you like 2weeks to finish the download with Naija internet connection cos it is 3.8GB.
Re: Help! Eset Nod32 - Has Crash My Pc by Libra38: 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2010
Thanks a million!!!

I will have to wait till I travell back to Abuja.

I appreciate your efforts.
Re: Help! Eset Nod32 - Has Crash My Pc by bayokenny: 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2010
my brother, next time make sure you uninstall all security in your computer before installing any antivirus.

eset antivirus is one of the best, the programme encoutered a security conflict and for been too smart enough, he shut down your system. even Karpersky can do same too.

mail me i will give you Eset life time antivirus, i got it directly from the manufacturer, and i have been using it for over one year now.

bayogolding@gmail.com.
Re: Help! Eset Nod32 - Has Crash My Pc by Libra38: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2010
@denzel2009

Thanks for been a wonderfull companion.

I took the system to my engineer in Abuja this morning, he was able to fix it.

bayokenny was right. My engineer said the problem was as a result of security conflict, mind you I had Norton installed before Eset. He advised I should always un-install any security on the system before installing another.

One love all!!
Re: Help! Eset Nod32 - Has Crash My Pc by puskin: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2010
bayokenny:

my brother, next time make sure you uninstall all security in your computer before installing any antivirus.

eset antivirus is one of the best, the programme encoutered a security conflict and for been too smart enough, he shut down your system. even Karpersky can do same too.

mail me i will give you Eset life time antivirus, i got it directly from the manufacturer, and i have been using it for over one year now.

bayogolding@gmail.com.

Now. . . . im interested in dis. . .??

I hope U wouldn't mind giving me.
Re: Help! Eset Nod32 - Has Crash My Pc by lynxnoon(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2010
puskin:

Now. . . . im interested in dis. . .??
I hope U wouldn't mind giving me.

my guy u didnt ask d rite question: . . . "is it free? grin grin"
Re: Help! Eset Nod32 - Has Crash My Pc by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2010
@puskin u fall my hand

when the chap meant straight frm manufacturer im sure he meant from the site, u sef can download it from the site and use it for a months trial!!! though i tried getting a trial license last week, but no dice.

Eset nor dey give LIFETIME license na grin grin grin grin grin
i know wat he is talking abt, but haba bros me sef get that lifetime crack, dat 1 na official? grin grin angry angry

NL BOIZ!!!!! too mush!!
Re: Help! Eset Nod32 - Has Crash My Pc by puskin: 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2010
@4ller. . . . .hv been looking for that lifetime crack. . . . since U have it, im in luck.

Letz meet on YIM.
Re: Help! Eset Nod32 - Has Crash My Pc by denzel2009: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2010
bayokenny:

bayogolding@gmail.com.

Manufacturer indeed cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Made... / HP 8560p For Sale. / Neatly Used Hp Envy 14 Inches Beats Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.