Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun (34305 Views)

Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) / 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death / South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2019
sassysure:
Girl-child isn't safe in Nigeria at all.

Parents should start training their sons to be humane first.
Well the victim definitely wasn't a child.
Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by daddytime(m): 11:44am On Jan 31, 2019
Chai. .some women are not helping the world at all

How and why would you render yourself a vessel with which to bring into this world urchins from this thing in the picture.

See face like alien...

Tueeeh
Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by AUTOCRATIC(m): 11:48am On Jan 31, 2019
And who are those 3 that marries this monkey

Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by technicallyrich(m): 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
The ugly oyorobobas are known for stealing,kidnapping,backstabbing,betraying,ritualism,been dirty and stinking like dead goat,liars,slaves with slavish mentality,jealousy and envy.

2 Likes

Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by 1Sharon(f): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
Oxb90:
That he is married to three wives means he already is a randy man.

3 wives approved by Allah
Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
uuzba:

What can I say. When we all imported products into our country without control and now Chinese people, there will be no jobs for us. When there are no jobs, this is what men tend to do. Stay home all day and continue having sex.
Nawa, it's always the poor and jobless ones that marry so many wives and produce tons of kids they mostly can't take care of, because as they say the only thing that comforts a poor man is knacking. That's the only time they feel joy.
So they just can't get enough of it.
Anyway I dont think China has remotely done enough to contribute to the high unemployment rate of Nigeria.
Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by 1Sharon(f): 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
How did his daughter get overpowered by this man?
Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by j1mmy: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
Passionate888:
A Nigerian man or an afonja man? It's in their DNA
I am not Yoruba but IGBO people are the worst tribe in Nigeria. their criminality crosses state lines and Nigeria's borders.
If this guy did this inside Nigeria go see what IGBOs are doing inside and outside Nigeria!

IGBOs have the worst DNA in Nigeria, natural born criminals!
Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
state cid...lock him in prison jor useless he-goat
Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by Passionate888: 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
j1mmy:

I am not Yoruba but IGBO people are the worst tribe in Nigeria. their criminality crosses state lines and Nigeria's borders.
If this guy did this inside Nigeria go see what IGBOs are doing inside and outside Nigeria!

IGBOs have the worst DNA in Nigeria, natural born criminals!
I'm not Igbo too... grin

2 Likes

Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by Ubdavis(m): 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
Look at his stupid face
Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by ThesailorR: 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
PurplePatch:
Three wives and he's not satisfied. See as him don dry finish like stock fish. Castrate the fool already. This is the type you lock with prostitutes to rape till he dies. Nonsense!
bros where in my head cos u said my thoughts clearly.
Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by witchdoctor007(m): 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
PurplePatch:
Three wives and he's not satisfied. See as him don dry finish like stock fish. Castrate the fool already. This is the type you lock with prostitutes to rape till he dies. Nonsense!
Is that not enjoyment?
Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by Akinwaley11(m): 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
Passionate888:
A Nigerian man or an afonja man? It's in their DNA
some people are so foolish to the extent that they brings their foolishness to the social media
Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by AmazingELixir: 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
undecided

Check very well he voted Buhari in 2015....just imagine the looks of someone with three wives...Yoruba Moslems ehnn I can't begin to wrap my thought around such a retrogressive crop of people.
Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by Funkybabee(f): 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
oloriburuku baba omo ofo
Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by davichima(m): 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
cry cry :'see his face small thing they go blame devil
Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by missCAPS: 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
He looks like "rango" � . I hope he faces the law
Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by ImaIma1(f): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
I thought they said having multiple wives controls philandering or infidelity
Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by jetson06: 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
A for AFONJA

Who are Afonjas? They are noise making beasts who indulge in crimes such as rape, pedophilia and adultery.

1 Like

Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by williamdeluxe(m): 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
afonja

1 Like

Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by Bobochoco(m): 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
They should cut off his manhood PERIODT
Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by playalong001: 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
Even with the three wives, Oga nor belleful.
Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by mechanics(m): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
He loves sex too much, don't know what he's looking for after having 3 wives
Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
Bigots will be here soon
Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
BUT BIBLE SAID WE ARE IN IMAGE OF GOD, SHEY GOD LOOKS LIKE THIS MAN BAH
Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by lekebanko: 12:34am On Feb 01, 2019
The man looks like a reptile. He's got Wall-gecko eyes.
Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by Nennymaije: 12:49am On Feb 01, 2019
Mad people everywhere
Re: Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun by frozen70(f): 9:51am On Feb 02, 2019
Stupid man

Even with three wives, you are not yet satisfied with sex

Even the sex has made him dry like stick fish

That tribe the only thing they know is sex and rape

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested As Police Recover Seven Stolen Vehicles Inside Church / Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure / Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.