Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Next Big Solution With Technology - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Next Big Solution With Technology (576 Views)

Windows 11 Could Be Microsoft's Next Big Windows Update / Science Has Nothing To Do With Technology. True Or False? / Revolutionizing Asset Management With Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next Big Solution With Technology by justiceo07: 4:47am On Jan 31, 2019
I am doing research on Nigeria's problems that can be solved with Technology. Please your opinion counts! And would be highly appreciated!!!

1. An app that makes internet browsing affordable (i.e. significantly cheaper or free)
2. An app that helps you find local jobs and apply to them, and also allow you to post new jobs
3. A device that automatically attracts and kills mosquitoes (so you won't need insecticide or net)
4. An app that shows you directions to corner corner places (think of village roads without names)
5. An app that helps you to find and obtains funds/loan/credit for your business
6. An app you can use to find someone/store who has something you want to buy locally (and negotiate price before spending your energy walking)
7. A device/app that would tell you which part of your city has light right now
8. An app for connecting you to doctors in your area so you can chat with them first (just in-case your matter no too serious for hospital)
9. A problem I am missing (suggestions?)
10. Another problem I am missing.

Na beg I carry beg una, just drop comment on which of these is the most important to you.
If e get one wey you think say no make sense, mention am!
Re: Next Big Solution With Technology by Brendaniel: 10:19am On Feb 01, 2019
justiceo07:

I am doing research on Nigeria's problems that can be solved with Technology. Please your opinion counts! And would be highly appreciated!!!

1. An app that makes internet browsing affordable (i.e. significantly cheaper or free)
2. An app that helps you find local jobs and apply to them, and also allow you to post new jobs
3. A device that automatically attracts and kills mosquitoes (so you won't need insecticide or net)
4. An app that shows you directions to corner corner places (think of village roads without names)
5. An app that helps you to find and obtains funds/loan/credit for your business
6. An app you can use to find someone/store who has something you want to buy locally (and negotiate price before spending your energy walking)
7. A device/app that would tell you which part of your city has light right now
8. An app for connecting you to doctors in your area so you can chat with them first (just in-case your matter no too serious for hospital)
9. A problem I am missing (suggestions?)
10. Another problem I am missing.

Na beg I carry beg una, just drop comment on which of these is the most important to you.
If e get one wey you think say no make sense, mention am!

Hello, you have pretty good research issues here about Nigeria, sadly you might not get much comments here because of the Nigeria Kind Of system(Story For Another day), however your number 1 will give you a lot of work, I don't know if you may be able to pull that through easily, it will entail a lot.

2. I think the number 2 already exists, except you bring in advanced features.

3. I think already exists but not flooded and in the market yet(though not too sure) but I think I have seen it on aliexpress.

4. Your number 4 will be a good one but will require a lot of data entry from people all over Nigeria.

5. This is also a very good one, only partner with all loan credit facilties.

6. Also a good one, just be careful about scams, ritualist and so on from users.

7. This one to me won't really change anything because even if I know there is light somewhere, I might not be able to use it.( I think it should be converted to traffic instead if one is not already existing though)

8. This is a very good one, I have even thought of this one before, you must partner with a lot if hospitals.

In conclusion: I advise you weigh your options, some issues here will take a lot of resources to accomplish while some will take less, in all look at profitability of any you wish to undertake, because the truth remains that any project that isn't sustained financially is likely to fail in the long run.

I wish you the best...
Re: Next Big Solution With Technology by justiceo07: 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
Brendaniel:

Hello, you have pretty good research issues here about Nigeria, sadly you might not get much comments here because of the Nigeria Kind Of system(Story For Another day), however your number 1 will give you a lot of work, I don't know if you may be able to pull that through easily, it will entail a lot.

2. I think the number 2 already exists, except you bring in advanced features.

3. I think already exists but not flooded and in the market yet(though not too sure) but I think I have seen it on aliexpress.

4. Your number 4 will be a good one but will require a lot of data entry from people all over Nigeria.

5. This is also a very good one, only partner with all loan credit facilties.

6. Also a good one, just be careful about scams, ritualist and so on from users.

7. This one to me won't really change anything because even if I know there is light somewhere, I might not be able to use it.( I think it should be converted to traffic instead if one is not already existing though)

8. This is a very good one, I have even thought of this one before, you must partner with a lot if hospitals.

In conclusion: I advise you weigh your options, some issues here will take a lot of resources to accomplish while some will take less, in all look at profitability of any you wish to undertake, because the truth remains that any project that isn't sustained financially is likely to fail in the long run.

I wish you the best...

Thanks @Brendaniel!

If you were to rank them in order of importance, what would it be?
Re: Next Big Solution With Technology by Brendaniel: 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
justiceo07:

Thanks @Brendaniel!

If you were to rank them in order of importance, what would it be?

Sorry I have been very busy, about the importance of each, to tell you the truth, I would ask you to please, ask the general audience.... like take a survey around your friends and all that and get their responses and you do the ratings from them.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheap Durable Battery For Your Inverter & Solar System – By Wavelength / Inverter / China To Launch Artificial Sun This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.