Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator (19554 Views)

CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse / Amazing Engineering: World's Largest Construction And Excavations Machines(Pics) / World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 31, 2019

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:37am On Jan 31, 2019
This is MASSIVE!

Technology is bae!!
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by 01mcfadden(m): 6:37am On Jan 31, 2019
Hmm
Topnotch technology.
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by dhardy09: 6:37am On Jan 31, 2019
Technology is the future for Nigeria
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by largeman4u(m): 6:38am On Jan 31, 2019
waooooooo.....

IG:largeman_motors
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:38am On Jan 31, 2019
FrMbaka:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=328pw5Taeg0

Are you just knowing about the large aldron collider?

Watch more of discovery world and history channel on dstv to educate yourself everyday.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by Binikingdowm: 6:39am On Jan 31, 2019
grin

If I stay near there and there is an accident then I'll get struck by lightning..

Will I turn to flash

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by MrPresident1: 6:40am On Jan 31, 2019
Anachronistic technology. Wait until black people wake up from the dead.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by nymphomaniac(m): 6:40am On Jan 31, 2019
FrMbaka on NL?

Is God not wonderful?

2 Likes

Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by meobizy(f): 6:40am On Jan 31, 2019
If it’s not APC vs PDP, Chelsea vs Man United or Afonjas vs Igbos then Nairalanders will have no idea how to react.

34 Likes

Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by nymphomaniac(m): 6:42am On Jan 31, 2019
Binikingdowm:
grin

If I stay near there and there is an accident then I'll get struck by lightning..

Will I turn to flash
yes. U will become part of the speedforce IN HEAVEN grin

17 Likes

Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 31, 2019
meobizy:
If it’s not APC vs PDP, Chelsea vs Man United or Afonjas vs Igbos then Nairalanders will have no idea how to react.

grin grin grin

Reasons why Nigeria is lagging light years behind great countries. I just look at this countries and laugh, this country from A to Z is a joke. From the leaders to the youths and so called masses.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by Princejebs(m): 6:43am On Jan 31, 2019
Binikingdowm:
grin

Will I turn to flash
Too much series dy worry you grin

2 Likes

Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by lamidex(m): 6:43am On Jan 31, 2019
M
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by Ajibolatao(m): 6:46am On Jan 31, 2019
Improve and learn new skills on Lynda.com. Get access to premium courses for a token.

Contact me or use the link below :

https://www.nairaland.com/4864664/premium-lynda.com-account-watch-download#73256339
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by FunctionX(m): 6:47am On Jan 31, 2019
Binikingdowm:
grin

Will I turn to flash
I am solidly behind you. until you turn to black coal instead of flash
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by amalab30(m): 6:48am On Jan 31, 2019
He tell you say him want go heaven?

nymphomaniac:
yes. U will become part of the speedforce IN HEAVEN grin

1 Like

Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by armadeo(m): 7:07am On Jan 31, 2019
Wow.

We are left behind by far.

No research capabilities in this country at all. Just primitive acquisition of wealth and buying whatever the white man says is good.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by Uglymugg: 7:10am On Jan 31, 2019
This people still wont admit what they're looking for with this experiment. You collide particles that the eyes can't see at nearly th3 speed of light, but for what purpose? To create new particles? To find the god-particle? To create a white-hole to another dimension?

10 Likes

Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by tuhamworld: 7:11am On Jan 31, 2019

Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by Jalingo767(m): 7:11am On Jan 31, 2019
[quote author=FrMbaka post=75278403]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=328pw5Taeg0[/quote]
God is wonderful

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by Karmatyra(f): 7:18am On Jan 31, 2019
The big bang theory comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by liohan: 7:24am On Jan 31, 2019
Great! Nice one OP
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by nanakgh(m): 7:24am On Jan 31, 2019
Reminds me of the discovery of the Higgs boson. Ghana will defo be first African country with it's own hadron collider

1 Like

Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by drjprince: 7:27am On Jan 31, 2019
The day it all began the way I became the flash
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by Bluffly: 7:29am On Jan 31, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

grin grin grin

Reasons why Nigeria is lagging light years behind great countries. I just look at this countries and laugh, this country from A to Z is a joke. From the leaders to the youths and so called masses.
My brother, all the first class gurus we have in this country will only graduate to start looking for salary. They are all cram and pour. No one is daring nature. Black man only focuses on survival and enjoyment.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by Bluffly: 7:29am On Jan 31, 2019
nanakgh:
Reminds me of the discovery of the Higgs boson. Ghana will defo be first African country with it's own hedron collider
That's if it's built by Ghanians themselves and not foreigners

2 Likes

Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by Bluffly: 7:30am On Jan 31, 2019
armadeo:
Wow.

We are left behind by far.

No research capabilities in this country at all. Just primitive acquisition of wealth and buying whatever the white man says is good.
I pray we wake wake up
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by QuietHammer(m): 7:31am On Jan 31, 2019
Mankind is playing with dangerous stuffs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Team Wins At Huawei ICT Competition, Nigerians React / There's Enough Energy In A Glass Of Water To Power Lagos For A Year! / Wande Adalemo - From University Dropout To ICT Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.