Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Platinum Trophies - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Platinum Trophies (5346 Views)

How To Download Tinder Platinum Game / How To Put Addons In Minecraft(mcpe) - Gaming With Platinum / Who Has The Highest Platinum Trophy �in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Platinum Trophies by Thegamingorca(m): 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
Assassins creed syndicate

Plat 1

Traversing London as the two Frye twins.

I love the particular see through lace you unlock for collecting all the plates. It's kinda odd only evie gets a cool present from Minerva.

Btw this and unity. This was more fun to play especially when using the grappling hook.

Then again the idea of Jack and evie riding through Westminster breaking and killing anything in their pathfor hours in the name of getting the most annoying trophy ever in an assassins creed game is lame

1 Like

Re: My Platinum Trophies by Thegamingorca(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
Far cry Primal

Plat 2

This game is an obvious easy plat just be sure you get the long bow related trophy while there are still a few settlements and bonfires to overthrow

Yeahhhhh the land of oros teeming with enriching wildlife. And beautiful landscapes.
There are Ubisoft easters lol making reference to assassins creed and a previous farcry serie

Re: My Platinum Trophies by Thegamingorca(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
Infamous First light

Plat 3

A noble achievement

Be prepared to sweat your thumbs to earn this plat

I somehow got this before the prequel. And had a lot of fun playing it. It has this seattle city gloomy vibe that let's me immerse myself completely into it

Abigail fetch walker. Neon lights and her personal vendetta. This story tells of the events before she meat delsin rowe

horizon zero dawn

Plat 4

This isalso an easy plat...just be sure to have helped key ppl that are invaluable to help you during the looming shadow mission.

The whole time I was focused on getting the plat for the obvious theme dey gift U.S. and Canada gamers

Hzd remains the most beautiful postapocalyptic dystopia game ever created. You just can't but appreciate the ingenious beauty and the ost

1 Like

The elder scrolls V: Skyrim

Plat 5

Great game...

I probably played over 150missions before the plat trophy clinked. So many things to do with so many places to go. I've still not 100% the game sha lol

1 Like

Re: My Platinum Trophies by Thegamingorca(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
Infamous: Second son

Plat 6

This game is also an obvious easy plat...You have to play the game twice

Delsin Rowe. Evil vs Good . Evil for me was more hip. But the subtheme of red everywhere and him killing his loved ones is just sad

1 Like

Re: My Platinum Trophies by Thegamingorca(m): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ffxv: The royal edition

Plat 7

One of the greatest rpgs I've played till date.

From the type-f regalia to the unlocked power of kings. I could continue fighting monsters for eons in this game

Yeah it never gets old. There are end game creatures I'll ave a hard time trying to beat.
If you want to plat this game in one try lol make sure you go down into the dungeons of every area once you are at recommended level and the area of the maps are open before finishing chapter 8

1 Like

Re: My Platinum Trophies by Thegamingorca(m): 5:11am On Feb 01, 2019
The order1886

Plat 8

You join galahad and his merry band of uninformed knights to get the streets of Victorian era Whitechapel rid of Lycan activity

Other than the obvious annoying qte at the end. This game was sweet to play

Eighteeneightysix #eight plat

Re: My Platinum Trophies by Thegamingorca(m): 5:13am On Feb 01, 2019
The sleeping dogs

Plat 9

Help officer wu to infiltrate the ranks of the red pole and take down the most feared mafia in hongkong

If you can stomach annoying game mechanics and poor graphics you can conquer northern western central districts and Aberdeen and Kennedy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Platinum Trophies by Thegamingorca(m): 5:15am On Feb 01, 2019
Gow 3 remastered

Plat10

This game no be beans...lol

Finish it on titan mode and then play the annoying challenge mode lol don't be deceived the real challenge is in the challenge of Olympus challenge lol I thank God I plat it before the CD cracked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Platinum Trophies by Thegamingorca(m): 5:16am On Feb 01, 2019
Nfs rivals

Plat 11

Easy plat...
This is the sweetest racing game I've played. I can't believe it's the same ppl that made this that made nfs payback. A huge Let down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Platinum Trophies by Thegamingorca(m): 5:19am On Feb 01, 2019
Assassins creed 2

Plat12

The first of the ezio auditore trilogy.

For your sake do not attempt to collect any feather collectable until you finish the game. If not nah suffer. Somehow I noticed Rome wasn't featured in this bit. Lol. It's funny how the entire assassin's creed map was the whole of Italy.

1 Like

Re: My Platinum Trophies by Thegamingorca(m): 5:20am On Feb 01, 2019
Saints row 4 : reelected

Plat 13

Great game shouldn't be a game
Game is filled withvslap jokes and all kinds of trash. I really wished the 3rd installement of the series made it to the ps4.

So much for wishes.

1 Like

Re: My Platinum Trophies by Thegamingorca(m): 5:23am On Feb 01, 2019
Watchdogs

Plat 14

Hacker with a vengeance

Amazing story...I love how the season is autumn.
Compared to the sequel...this one kicks ass.
Aiden Pearce vigilante or the Fox. They had this infamous second son vibe to this that wasn't replicated in watchdogs 2

1 Like

Re: My Platinum Trophies by Thegamingorca(m): 5:24am On Feb 01, 2019
Nier automata

Plat 15

2B and 9S. There are some hilarious trophies in this game like look under 2Bs skirt to see her ass ten times lol mind you when you do So she will quickly move away from the camera under her ass like she knows what you are about to do.
There is another one where you have to blow up 9s shorts off his waist and walk around for an hour or two with only briefs.

Apart from these. The game is legit amazing from the different soundtracks to the intense action battles every thing in 3rd person view. Shot. This game is the bomb.

What more fun is playing it twice to get the final parts. Damn

Glory indeed to mankind

then there is Shoot end credits trophy lmfao

Yoku taro nah mad man

1 Like

Re: My Platinum Trophies by Thegamingorca(m): 5:26am On Feb 01, 2019
Shadow of mordor

Plat 16

Great game...hardest trophy has to be the white rider...lol

Talion and celebrimbor banding together to topple over a fraction of Sauron's army held up in mordor and nurn

1 Like

Re: My Platinum Trophies by Thegamingorca(m): 5:28am On Feb 01, 2019
Far cry 4

Plat 17

You are ajin or whatever the fvck your parents named you while based in kyrat lol.
I particularly love this farcry better cause of the breathtaking scenery and the mountains that look like perfectly drawn landscapes.

Lmfao this game teaches just how power corrupts

1 Like

Re: My Platinum Trophies by Thegamingorca(m): 12:36am On Feb 09, 2019
Detroit: Become Human

Plat 18

Another easy plat

But took hours turned to days of commitments to restarts and grevious errors.

You are ra9 itself, a deviant virus that has given Detroit's androids a human conscience.

You play as Markus, Sara and Connor.

Markus the saviour of the Android race becomes the rogue to liberate or destroy his ppl.

Connor, a social experiment fast turning to an indispensible tool to crackdown modern day rogue androids cropping up about the city tainted with ra9.

Sara...she suffered. Fvck! it was hell for her and Alice. She beared the brunt of witnessing firsthand, man's cruelty to androids. Your aim is to help her flee Michigan and head to Canada asap where the humans are sane.

1 Like

Re: My Platinum Trophies by Thegamingorca(m): 6:33am On Apr 03, 2019
plat 19

Mass effect andromeda

Re: My Platinum Trophies by Thegamingorca(m): 1:58am On Apr 14, 2019
plat 20

Gow 4

grin

Re: My Platinum Trophies by Thegamingorca(m): 7:16am On Jul 07, 2019
22nd platinum

Bloodborne

Re: My Platinum Trophies by Thegamingorca(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2019
Plat 23

VampYr

In the classic pre-penicillin london era. The world was rife with the great war and an outbreak of spanish flu. Find out in this fictional tale just how an ancient society of vampires are at the center of it all

Re: My Platinum Trophies by Thegamingorca(m): 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ah i skipped platinum 21

Lol

Prototype 2

Re: My Platinum Trophies by trux(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Infamous First light

A noble achievement

Be prepared to sweat your thumbs to earn this plat

This is easy plat
Re: My Platinum Trophies by Thegamingorca(m): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2019
trux:

This is easy plat

It wasn't easy for me

Especially alpha diamond trophies

1 Like

Re: My Platinum Trophies by trux(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Watchdogs

Hacker with a vengeance

Amazing story...I love how the season is autumn

I still have 1 trophy left in this and I lost my CD hoping it will be free someday
Re: My Platinum Trophies by Thegamingorca(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2019
trux:

I still have 1 trophy left in this and I lost my CD hoping it will be free someday

Lol I'm sure it's that social drinking trophy lol

Or that online getting traced trophy.

You gatz beg ppl to get am lol
Re: My Platinum Trophies by trux(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Lol I'm sure it's that social drinking trophy lol
Yes very annoying thing
Re: My Platinum Trophies by Thegamingorca(m): 1:19am On Aug 17, 2019
Watchdogs2

Plat 24

This unlike the origin story to the series has a well laid out online platform. Much so you don't have to jump from your own game and end up in someone else's.

The story centered around Marcus Holloway, a wrongly convicted tech guru in the future world of San Francisco run by rebooted ctos 2.0

Help Marcus take down dushan with help from the great Raymond Kenney alongside dedsec notable mentions, sitara, horatio, Josh and wrench

Re: My Platinum Trophies by Thegamingorca(m): 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cool Game Warnation / Live Banker For Ghana Bonanza [5/9/2014] / Ps4 Game Swap Or Sale.. Enugu & Neighbouring States..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.