Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Graphics Designer Needed - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Designer Needed (1246 Views)

Graphics Designer Needed in Lagos / Graphics Designer Needed / 7 Tips To Know When Engaging A Graphics Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphics Designer Needed by Khayceeofficial(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
I would need a graphic designer to help me make a logo for my music promotion company...
WhatsApp 08029245271
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Graphics Designer Needed by Offpoint: 11:54am On Feb 05, 2019
Thanks for blocking me on whatsapp...

I have nothing to say to you, until I should see anything close to my works anywhere.

I guess you were looking for a logo of N1500
Re: Graphics Designer Needed by MezieFresh: 12:31am On Feb 06, 2019
offpoint

Whats the matter??
Re: Graphics Designer Needed by Offpoint: 3:24am On Feb 06, 2019
MezieFresh:
offpoint

Whats the matter??
Contacted him, he demanded for samples, I took my time to do the needful, after sending him samples he chosed his preferred one... when was time to talk about Price, I gave him the cheapest price ever... next thing he dropped a hash comment and blocked me. I guess he's looking for someone that will design N50 logo for him.
Re: Graphics Designer Needed by MezieFresh: 9:39am On Feb 06, 2019
Offpoint:

Contacted him, he demanded for samples, I took my time to do the needful, after sending him samples he chosed his preferred one... when was time to talk about Price, I gave him the cheapest price ever... next thing he dropped a hash comment and blocked me. I guess he's looking for someone that will design N50 logo for him.

Interesting!

Never waste your energy doing those jobs where you put watermarks.....

Create your portfolio... That comprises of different designs you have done and send to client or send link..

If they are convinced enough... With your jobs.
You strike a deal..

And they pay nothing less than 50% before...you touch your system!

1 Like

Re: Graphics Designer Needed by Nonsoven(m): 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
Integrity is important.

I'm a seasoned Website professional, I design and develop. Corporate website, blog, e-commerce website and AliExpress Affiliate Store.

https://www.iproxidigital.com/
Re: Graphics Designer Needed by Khayceeofficial(m): 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
Offpoint:
Thanks for blocking me on whatsapp...

I have nothing to say to you, until I should see anything close to my works anywhere.

I guess you were looking for a logo of N1500

Mister,were you the guy who told me to pay a 20k for a logo design?
Re: Graphics Designer Needed by Khayceeofficial(m): 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
Offpoint:

And you stupidly thought I'd steal your caricature images and use it for my brand?

You're a pained soul

Re: Graphics Designer Needed by Khayceeofficial(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
Offpoint:

And you're more stupid for saying i blocked you...
Re: Graphics Designer Needed by Khayceeofficial(m): 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
Offpoint:

And you're more stupid for saying i blocked you...
And also laying false accusations towards me

Re: Graphics Designer Needed by MezieFresh: 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
What exactly is the issue?? Price?

If it is...
I think everyone has an express opinion on what he should charge...

If a client doesnt like it... Then he moves on...

If you think 20k is much... There are colleagues who do logos for over 100k...while some still do theirs at 2k..

It's all about...the "worth" you have placed on yourself!
Re: Graphics Designer Needed by Offpoint: 1:47am On Feb 07, 2019
MezieFresh:

Interesting!

Never waste your energy doing those jobs where you put watermarks.....

Create your portfolio... That comprises of different designs you have done and send to client or send link..

If they are convinced enough... With your jobs.
You strike a deal..

And they pay nothing less than 50% before...you touch your system!
Just look at how that dude he's sounding saying 20k for logo is "outrageous". I don't blame him, I blame those who abuse the graphics profession by designing logo for 1k. it's not his fault, He doesn't know what it takes to design a logo

Funny enough, that's not my screenshot... I charged higher.
Re: Graphics Designer Needed by Offpoint: 2:11am On Feb 07, 2019
MezieFresh:
What exactly is the issue?? Price?

If it is...
I think everyone has an express opinion on what he should charge...

If a client doesnt like it... Then he moves on...

If you think 20k is much... There are colleagues who do logos for over 100k...while some still do theirs at 2k..

It's all about...the "worth" you have placed on yourself!
Yeah, I got your point. if he had said he can't afford such an amount for a logo it woulda been a different case.

let me give you a hint of this guy scenario.

Imagine someone came to your shop and said he wants to buy a shoe, you asked him what kinda shoes and color, he told you red Nike shoes/red color. You enter into your boutique, spend hours searching for Nike/red shoes and when you finally found the shoe, you brought it out and asked him if he likes the shoes and he said Yes. Then he asked for the price, you told him it's 5k.... then his next action is to open your boutique door and slammed it with this statement "Good luck with your 5k"

How would you feel as a human, given the time you wasted searching for the shoes?

What is expected of a NORMAL HUMAN BEING is to tell you "sorry sir, I can't afford to pay 5k for this shoes... this is what I have and I can't pay more than that".
Then there will be room for negotiation, either to bring the price down or not to bring it down.

that's exactly what the scenario looked like...
Re: Graphics Designer Needed by don4real18(m): 8:29am On Feb 07, 2019
Khayceeofficial:

Mister,were you the guy who told me to pay a 20k for a logo design?
20k is not much for a logo design... On the contrary, it's quite little
Re: Graphics Designer Needed by Khayceeofficial(m): 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
Offpoint:

Just look at how that dude he's sounding saying 20k for logo is "outrageous". I don't blame him, I blame those who abuse the graphics profession by designing logo for 1k. it's not his fault, He doesn't know what it takes to design a logo

Funny enough, that's not my screenshot... I charged higher.

If its not your screenshot,then i don't know who you are

Go find the person who blocked you

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Using The New Flash Cs3? / Graphic Artist Job Needed / African Movie Academy Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.