Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms (33057 Views)

4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
Holy names.
Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by otipoju(m): 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
At first glance through your article, i have some misgivings as to so some of your claims and ill explain

1. Claiming that El Morijah means the "God who protects."

El Morijah means the "God who provides "as revealed in the second verse of a CCC hymn that says

El Morijah ti de lati wa bukun wa
Emi ti sorire baba lo so fun mi
El Morijah ti wole de.

Another CCC hymn titled El beraca bered Eli says

....El Morijah Oluwa Oba Olupese
Jowo wa pese fun gbogbo aini wa
Ki gbogbo ironu wa le di ayo
Ati ki gbogbo egan wa ledi ogo

The origin of the name El Morijah is related to the incident where God provided a ram for Abraham in place of Isaac that was about to be sacrificed in Genesis 22.

2. Claiming Jerimoyama means " the merciful judge"

In 99 per cent of CCC hymns, any strange sounding name is always translated right there within the song itself as a part of the song. God is not the author of confusion. Therefore i can say that

Jerimoyamah is not a name or atttribuite of Jehovah but is the first sentence in CCC hymn 1 that means: The Angels are full of joy in heaven.

Jerimoyama Jerimoyama
Awon angeli kun fayo lorun
Awon Angeli, Awon Angeli
Won forin ayo yin baba lorun

Other examples

Example A.

Hi rah Ja man,
Jah ri bam Hi rah ja man.
Emi mimo
Adaba orun sokale wa.

Example B.

Yago lola mariyanga ri yeh
Yago lola mariyeh.
E foribale fun oba oluwa
Mo foribale fun.

3. Replacing a divine name within a bible passage.

I have never seen in any Celestial Parish where you substitute a divine name in the actual text of a biblical passage with another one of your won choosing.

In CCC, you pronounce designated holy names 3 times before reading certain psalm during services, but not substituite a holy name with another in the text tself like you are suggesting.

Examples from the CCC Order of Service booklet.
Eyiba is for Psalm 51, Jehovah Ramah for Psalm 24,
Eli Yaba for Psalm 20, Jehovah Lass for Psalm 72 and Eli Yah for Psalm 118.

4. Praying to Jimartha.

This name comes up In CCC hymn where Jehovah instructs his prophets to be of good conduct and flee from sinful behaviour so that they can be close to Christ.

In the song a being named Jimartha identifies himself/herself as the bearer of the message being delivered through the hymn

This means Jehovah sent Jimartha as a messenger to deliver the message to the prophet whom God used to deliver it to the church. Most CCC prophets have come to regard Jimartha as the angel assigned by Jehovah to be in charge of prophecy in the CCC . The important thing no matter how powerful and knowledgeable is, an angel cannot be God and cant be worshipped.

Where i am afraid is your recommending that people should go to a dead person's tomb to use Jimartha's name to pray. Any true celestian will seriously frown at that suggestion.

In almost 40 years of being a Celestian. I have never ever heard this anywhere in any parish on any pulpit by any prophet or shepherd.

I dont know where you have gotten your ideas from and I stand to be corrected though. But i want you to take a second look at what you are disseminating and be absolutely sure that you are really following Celestial tenets and doctrines as obtained from the Holy bible which is the final authority in all spiritual matters.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by OShepherd: 1:57am On Jun 20, 2020
otipoju:
At first glance through your article, i have some misgivings as to so some of your claims and ill explain

El Morijah means the "God who provides"as revealed in the second verse of a CCC hymn that says

Emi ti sorire baba lo so fun
El Morijah ti wole de.

This name El Morijah is related to the incident where God provided a ram for Abraham in place of Isaac that was about to be sacrificed in Genesis 22.

In 99 per cent of CCC hymns, any strange sounding name is always translated right there within the song itself as a part of the song. God is not the author of confusion. Therefore i can say that

Jerimoyamah is not a name or atttribuite of Jehovah but is the first sentence in CCC hymn 1 that means: The Angels are full of joy in heaven.

Jeremoyama Jeremoyama
Awon Angeli, Awon Angeli

Other examples

Example A.

Hi rah Ja man,
Emi mimo
Adaba orun sokale wa.

Example B.

Yago lola mariyeh.
E foribale fun oba oluwa
Mo foribale fun.

I have never seen in any Celestial Parish where you substitute a divine name in the actual text of a biblical passage with another one of your won choosing.

In CCC, you pronounce designated holy names 3 times before reading certain psalm during services, but not substituite a holy name with another in the text tself like you are suggesting.

4. Praying to Jimartha.

This name comes up In CCC hymn where Jehovah instructs his prophets to be of good conduct and flee from sinful behaviour so that they can be close to Christ.

In the song a being named Jimartha identifies himself as the bearer of the message being delivered.
This means Jehovah sent Jimartha as messenger to deliver the message to the prophet whom God used to deliver to the church. Most CCC prophets have come to regard Jimartha as the angel assigned by Jehovah to be in charge of prophecy in the CCC . The important thing no matter how powerful and knowledgeable is, an angel cannot be God and cant be worshipped.

Where i am afraid is your recommending that people should go to a dead person's tomb to use Jimartha's name to pray. Any true celestian will seriously frown at that suggestion.

In almost 40 years of being a Celestian. I have never ever heard this anywhere in any parish on any pulpit by any prophet or shepherd.

I dont know where you have gotten your ideas from and I stand to be corrected though. But i want you to take a second look at what you are disseminating and be absolutely sure that you are really following Celestial tenets and doctrines as obtained from the Holy bible which is the final authority in all spiritual matters.
You are very correct Sir! Bless You! Halleluyah oooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by lumidee2580(m): 8:30am On Nov 05, 2022
otipoju:

El Morijah means the "God who provides "as revealed in the second verse of a CCC hymn that says

Emi ti sorire baba lo so fun mi
El Morijah ti wole de.

The origin of the name El Morijah is related to the incident where God provided a ram for Abraham in place of Isaac that was about to be sacrificed in Genesis 22.

Jerimoyama Jerimoyama
Awon Angeli, Awon Angeli

Other examples

Example A.

Hi rah Ja man,
Emi mimo
Adaba orun sokale wa.

Example B.

Yago lola mariyeh.
E foribale fun oba oluwa
Mo foribale fun.

4. Praying to Jimartha.

In the song a being named Jimartha identifies himself/herself as the bearer of the message being delivered through the hymn

This means Jehovah sent Jimartha as a messenger to deliver the message to the prophet whom God used to deliver it to the church. Most CCC prophets have come to regard Jimartha as the angel assigned by Jehovah to be in charge of prophecy in the CCC . The important thing no matter how powerful and knowledgeable is, an angel cannot be God and cant be worshipped.

Do we have any particular scripture that have reference to these things you people are mentioning?
Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by AfonjaScud: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2023
lumidee2580:

Do we have any particular scripture that have reference to these things you people are mentioning?

Please leave Celestial things to Celestians. By some funny coincidence, Celestians don't poke their noses into other churches' affairs except when and where they come under attack or criticism, and will also prefer that they be left alone to do their own things as stipulated by the God of celestial.

1 Like

Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by gbaskiboy: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Please leave Celestial things to Celestians. By some funny coincidence, Celestians don't poke their noses into other churches' affairs except when and where they come under attack or criticism, and will also prefer that they be left alone to do their own things as stipulated by the God of celestial.
The man ask relevant question but you dodged it. Since you believe in God and his son Jesus and believe that the Bible is God's word. Whatever Christianity does or beliefs should reflect on the scripture. If you can make scriptural references that would be highly appreciated.
Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by AfonjaScud: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
gbaskiboy:
The man ask relevant question but you dodged it. Since you believe in God and his son Jesus and believe that the Bible is God's word. Whatever Christianity does or beliefs should reflect on the scripture. If you can make scriptural references that would be highly appreciated.

To begin with, it smacks of inaccurate knowledge of the Bible to believe or claim that everything done in Christianity must have a reference in the Bible otherwise it is wrong.

God Himself has numerous names all of which are not recorded in the Bible. It isfollu to argue against this.
God has a name for every role or function Je performs

God has almost an uncountable numbers of angels that minister to Him and His people. It is reasonable to assume that these angels must have names in order to distinguish one from the other.

At a farewell message in John 16, Jesus told His disciples that it is 3xpidient for us 5hst He returned to the father so as to send the Comforter who will not only remind us of all his teachings but will also tell us of new things. These new things can't all be found recorded in the Bible because such teachings will continue throughout the dispensation of the Holy Spirit which is still ongoing.

In the last chapter of the book of Revelations, it is clearly stated that there were do many miracles perform3d by Jesus that were not recorded because there may not be a single book to contain them if they were.

I'm sure you must have got 5he drift by now ?

Finally, God establish different churches through some of His annointed men with specific regulations and precepts peculiar to each. That is why it is stated in 1st Con. Chapter 12 that there are different ministeri3s and administrations but the same Spirit of God is behind them all.

So the question of dodging a question does not arise at all.

4 Likes

Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by MightySparrow: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
Jaw - breaking, demonic, unscriptural names. All these white garment churches with their weirdness. angry

1 Like

Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by FxMasterz: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
MightySparrow:
Jaw - breaking, demonic, unscriptural names. All these white garment churches with their weirdness. angry

Don't mind them. Can you read what that AfonjaScud said. It claims it smacks of inaccurate knowledge to claim anything without scriptural reference is unchristian. He should tell me the meaning of the word 'unscriptural'. He should also tell me where they got those names from, since those names aren't in the Bible. We'll love to know the source or sources of those weird names.
Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by MightySparrow: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
FxMasterz:

Don't mind them. Can you read what that AfonjaScud said. It claims it smacks of inaccurate knowledge to claim anything without scriptural reference is unchristian. He should tell me the meaning of the word 'unscriptural'. He should also tell me where they got those names from, since those names aren't in the Bible. We'll love to know the source or sources of those weird names.

From the devil. Period.

1 Like

Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by MightySparrow: 6:37am On Jun 07, 2023
The names of fallen angels working with C&S are different from those of CCC and others.

You will be hearing dreadful names like Elimorijah, Ajagorataji,.,etc.
The Hebrews themselves are afraid of saying such names.

Catholic with Uriel, Barachel, Raphael etc..
JW's wilth Michael David

Christians and their Christianities sha!!!
Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by AntiChristian: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2023
MightySparrow:
The names of fallen angels working with C&S are different from those of CCC and others.

You will be hearing dreadful names like Elimorijah, Ajagorataji,.,etc.
The Hebrews themselves are afraid of saying such names.

Catholic with Uriel, Barachel, Raphael etc..
JW's wilth Michael David

Christians and their Christianities sha!!!

All Christians are supposed to be united in what they believe about Jesus (right?)

[Jesus said,] I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one. . . . I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—I in them and you in me— so that they may be brought to complete unity. (John 17:20–23)

Paul said:
I appeal to you . . . that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.(1 Corinthians 1:10)

That’s a nice thought, but has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Christianity is more than just Roman Catholics, Baptists, Methodists, Presbyterian, 7days Adventists, Anglican, Redeem, C&S, Celestial Church of Christ, Christ Embacsy, Synagogue, TREM, Harvesters, Winners, Deeper Life, Apostolic Faith Church, CAC, Lord Chosen, Dunamis, and maybe a few hundreds more—there are now 45,000 denominations, and Christianity is fragmenting at a rate of two new denominations per day.

Has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Jesus said ask and you shall be given Mathew 7:7.

But here Jesus asked but was not given!

HAPPY "YOUR OWN CHURCH BETTER PASS THEIRS" FIGHTING!

FxMasterz:

1 Like

Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by FxMasterz: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2023
AntiChristian:

All Christians are supposed to be united in what they believe about Jesus (right?)

[Jesus said,] I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one. . . . I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—I in them and you in me— so that they may be brought to complete unity. (John 17:20–23)

Paul said:
I appeal to you . . . that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.(1 Corinthians 1:10)

That’s a nice thought, but has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Christianity is more than just Roman Catholics, Baptists, Methodists, Presbyterian, 7days Adventists, Anglican, Redeem, C&S, Celestial Church of Christ, Christ Embacsy, Synagogue, TREM, Harvesters, Winners, Deeper Life, Apostolic Faith Church, CAC, Lord Chosen, Dunamis, and maybe a few hundreds more—there are now 45,000 denominations, and Christianity is fragmenting at a rate of two new denominations per day.

Has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Jesus said ask and you shall be given Mathew 7:7.

Yes, all Christians are united. A true Christian is one being discipled by Jesus Christ. There are many wolves in sheep clothing who call themselves Christians and are not. The Lord knows them that are His. The Lord has said, ',By their fruits, ye shall know them.' All things were already prophesied.

You should bother yourself with the many divisions in Islam and the problems of your religion that always push you towards the mods here to pull down threads that make sordid exposures of your religion.
Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by AntiChristian: 11:14am On Jun 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

Yes, all Christians are united. A true Christian is one being discipled by Jesus Christ. There are many wolves in sheep clothing who call themselves Christians and are not. The Lord knows them that are His. The Lord has said, ',By their fruits, ye shall know them.' All things were already prophesied.
Yeah i agree you are all united! That's why Catholics can attend RCCG and Celestial Church attend Christ Embassy!

You should bother yourself with the many divisions in Islam and the problems of your religion that always push you towards the mods here to pull down threads that make sordid exposures of your religion.
You should have mentioned the divisions like i mentioned some of your denominations! You gave over two thousand different Church names and still counting!

The Mosque i pray at home is not the same one i pray at work! And anytime i go out i pray in the nearest mosque! Can you attend C & S or Cele? Catholic or Anglican? Methodist or Baptist? Presbyterian or Lord Chosen?

Sorry o! Deal with the crises here!

Cele no be Christian!
C&S no be Christian!
Catholics no be Christian!
Anglicans no be Christian!
Jehovah Witnesses no be Christians!

Jesus's prayer will never be answered till the world ends!
Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by AfonjaScud: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

Where ignorance is bliss, knowledge is lacking and not valued.
Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by Maximus692(m): 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiChristian:

It has been answered!

Satan only initiate his own agents to gather his type of people (rebellious and lawless) into groups so what confuses unintelligent ones is that Satan's agents are also claiming Christians {2Corinthians 11:14} that's why Jesus said:

"By their fruits you will know them"

Jesus never killed anyone neither did his first century disciples so the fruit of Christianity is LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, KINDNESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL! Galatians 5:22-23

This is what it takes to do God's will so that a global family of peach loving worshipers may suffice! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

So no matter what they claim if they're not WORKING towards this goal then their so called faith is DEAD! James 2:18-26

Jesus' prayer his been answered that's why we now have a global family of peach loving worshipers in the new group name God now calls them: Jehovah's Witnesses! Isaiah 65:15

Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by FxMasterz: 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiChristian:
Yeah i agree you are all united! That's why Catholics can attend RCCG and Celestial Church attend Christ Embassy!

You should have mentioned the divisions like i mentioned some of your denominations! You gave over two thousand different Church names and still counting!

The Mosque i pray at home is not the same one i pray at work! And anytime i go out i pray in the nearest mosque! Can you attend C & S or Cele? Catholic or Anglican? Methodist or Baptist? Presbyterian or Lord Chosen?

Sorry o! Deal with the crises here!

Cele no be Christian!
C&S no be Christian!
Catholics no be Christian!
Anglicans no be Christian!
Jehovah Witnesses no be Christians!

Jesus never prayed for 'Christians' to be united. There was no such word in His days. He prayed only for the unity of His disciples. All disciples are Christians but not all Christians are disciples. His disciples are united because they feed under the same Shepherd. How can you know the difference?

You should find solutions to the divisions among Muslims and the many sordid facts about your religion.

Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by FxMasterz: 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Where ignorance is bliss, knowledge is lacking and not valued.

This doesn't work. I never made any conclusion regarding your sect. I only asked you to tell us your extra-biblical source for the things you do.

Walk the path of honour and defend your sect rather than making unrelated statements.
Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by MightySparrow: 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiChristian:

Paul said:

When Christians are talking about their Christianities, which one concern an infidel?

2 Corinthians 6:15
[15]And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by AntiChristian: 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
MightySparrow:

When Christians are talking about their Christianities, which one concern an infidel?

2 Corinthians 6:15
[15]And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

Hope all your families and relatives too are Christians and not infidels or Belial!
Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by AntiChristian: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

Jesus never prayed for 'Christians' to be united. There was no such word in His days. He prayed only for the unity of His disciples. All disciples are Christians but not all Christians are disciples. His disciples are united because they feed under the same Shepherd. How can you know the difference?
Which disciples Does that include Saul who became Paul after Jesus was no more on Earth? Which Shephard did Paul feed from? Even Peter wey feed with Jesus 24/7 still deny am three times not to talk of Paul wey no meet Jesus!
So what was the quoted verses about?

You should find solutions to the divisions among Muslims and the many sordid facts about your religion.

This is funny! Sect or no sect. I can still pray in many mosques in Lagos depending on where i am at Salah time!

Can you worship with Catholics, Anglicans, Celestial or Cherubim and Seraphim?
Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by AntiChristian: 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
Answered in and around 1914 to make JW the new world wide Christians!
I sabi una! grin

Maximus692:

It has been answered!

Satan only initiate his own agents to gather his type of people (rebellious and lawless) into groups so what confuses unintelligent ones is that Satan's agents are also claiming Christians {2Corinthians 11:14} that's why Jesus said:

"By their fruits you will know them"

Jesus never killed anyone neither did his first century disciples so the fruit of Christianity is LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, KINDNESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL! Galatians 5:22-23

This is what it takes to do God's will so that a global family of peach loving worshipers may suffice! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

So no matter what they claim if they're not WORKING towards this goal then their so called faith is DEAD! James 2:18-26

Jesus' prayer his been answered that's why we now have a global family of peach loving worshipers in the new group name God now calls them: Jehovah's Witnesses! Isaiah 65:15
Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by MightySparrow: 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiChristian:

Hope all your families and relatives too are Christians and not infidels or Belial!

All my family members are christians, my great grandma went to Mecca on foot and died there by choice.
All of us from two generations now are for Christ.

The old woman died an infidel, too bad.
And you?
Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by Maximus692(m): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiChristian:

Answered in and around 1914 to make JW the new world wide Christians!
I sabi una! grin

YES! If you're sincerely interested in what the scriptures say about God's organized people and what they will be doing in the endtime! smiley
Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by FxMasterz: 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiChristian:
Which disciples Does that include Saul who became Paul after Jesus was no more on Earth? Which Shephard did Paul feed from? Even Peter wey feed with Jesus 24/7 still deny am three times not to talk of Paul wey no meet Jesus!

This is funny! Sect or no sect. I can still pray in many mosques in Lagos depending on where i am at Salah time!

Jesus is the One and only Shepherd. The disciples know themselves and are known to the Shepherd.

Have you found solution to the sordid things about your religion for which you always require the help of the mods to help you repress? Have you united the 73 Islamic sects you have around you?

Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by AntiChristian: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

Jesus is the One and only Shepherd. The disciples know themselves and are known to the Shepherd.

Have you found solution to the sordid things about your religion for which you always require the help of the mods to help you repress? Have you united the 73 Islamic sects you have around you?

No be wetin i ask you be this na?
AntiChristian:

Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by FxMasterz: 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiChristian:

No be wetin i ask you be this na?

I worship wherever the disciples are. I don't worship in synagogues of Satan that pretend to be the temples of God.

And mind you, you have no right to tag all those denominations you listed as synagogues of Satan because I never said so.

There are disciples even today. It didn't end with the 12. Get my point please.
Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by AntiChristian: 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

I worship wherever the disciples are. I don't worship in synagogues of Satan that pretend to be the temples of God.
So which of those Churches have the disciples? Which are Satanic temples?

And mind you, you have no right to tag all those denominations you listed as synagogues of Satan because I never said so.
Na una they talk am among yourselves! You call them non-Christians just like JW call you same!

There are disciples even today. It didn't end with the 12. Get my point please.
Yeah! Even those who predicted and failed from election period get temples!
Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by FxMasterz: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiChristian:
So which of those Churches have the disciples? Which are Satanic temples?

Na una they talk am among yourselves! You call them non-Christians just like JW call you same!

Yeah! Even those who predicted and failed from election period get temples!

Since you're not a member of the body of Christ, you have no part in the matter of true disciples versus temples of Satan. So, don't bother to ask.

You want to change the topic? Prophetic declarations are words of command in prayers. They're not prophesies about the Future. Prophesies about the future always start with "Thus says the Lord," Or the prophet says "This is what the Lord is telling me right now ". Except there are words like these two above, there are no failed prophesies about the last election.

Men of God can pray their wills or declare their desires but God is sovereign. His will and His counsel will stand at the end of the day.

Now, have you found the solution to the many sordid revelations about your religion on this forum, or have you found a way to reunite the 73 Islamic sects?

Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by AntiChristian: 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

Since you're not a member of the body of Christ, you have no part in the matter of true disciples versus temples of Satan. So, don't bother to ask.

You want to change the topic? Prophetic declarations are words of command in prayers. They're not prophesies about the Future. Prophesies about the future always start with "Thus says the Lord," Or the prophet says "This is what the Lord is telling me right now ". Except there are words like these two above, there are no failed prophesies about the last election.

Men of God can pray their wills or declare their desires but God is sovereign. His will and His counsel will stand at the end of the day.

Now, have you found the solution to the many sordid revelations about your religion on this forum, or have you found a way to reunite the 73 Islamic sects?

I shouldn't bother to ask but you have been asking us these asinine questions too?
Plank/speck dey your eyes o!
Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by FxMasterz: 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiChristian:

I shouldn't bother to ask but you have been asking us these asinine questions too?

But, you never answered me. Did you?
Re: Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms by FxMasterz: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiChristian:

I have answered all your questions. The only thing I didn't do is to help you differentiate between true disciples and and the synagogues of Satan. You're not a member of Christ's body, so you don't need the answer. It's of no use to you.

Meanwhile, you've not answered a single question I asked you.

Keep deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) / Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos / Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.