Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Are You Thinking Of Getting Your Own Website Easily And Cheaper - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You Thinking Of Getting Your Own Website Easily And Cheaper (749 Views)

Get Adsense Approved For Non Hosted Website Easily / Create A Website Easily! / Web Promotion Made Easy And Cheaper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Thinking Of Getting Your Own Website Easily And Cheaper by mickey5000(m): 9:20am On Aug 19, 2010
Get a DYNAMIC and
PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE for as low as N13,000.

*Hosting (with 500MB storage space),
* 10 email accounts @YourName.com,
* Flash Animations,
* Web Form,
* Listed on Search Engines are all inclusive for just 13K.

To Get Started Call 08029620538.

Or Visit

www.alphasofts.net for
details.
Re: Are You Thinking Of Getting Your Own Website Easily And Cheaper by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2010
Hello friend i will like your company to create my website but first i need an example i meant like one or two site you have created if i can have that you are ready to go dis my email Bobotea2009@yahoo.com or call or text me 07038763281 i will be waiting
Re: Are You Thinking Of Getting Your Own Website Easily And Cheaper by mickey5000(m): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2010
thank for your message. It has been replied to your email address.
Re: Are You Thinking Of Getting Your Own Website Easily And Cheaper by ibrak90(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2010
I need a website ,
Email me some sample ibrak.eagle@gmail.com

mickey5000:

You can have your own website easier and faster than you dream possible.
If you are thinking of having your own website, make that bolden decision now to spread your presence round the world. There are thousands of individuals and organisation whose website have help to take their business presence to millions of homes and offices across the world successfully. You too can have the same good story to share.
Start receiving emails and phone calls for orders, transactions and business appointments.

price is N10,000

visit www.sgb-aproperties.com for more
Re: Are You Thinking Of Getting Your Own Website Easily And Cheaper by mickey5000(m): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2012
Happy weekend

(1) (Reply)

N / Buy Traffic From Nigeria / Orange Online Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.