Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Abuja N-power Volunteers, Are You Ready For #nextlevelengagements - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abuja N-power Volunteers, Are You Ready For #nextlevelengagements (1884 Views)

Sadiya Umar Farouq: Why We Are Yet To Pay 12,000 N-Power Volunteers / Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week / N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja N-power Volunteers, Are You Ready For #nextlevelengagements by npowerng: 9:08am On Feb 01, 2019
Abuja N-Power Volunteers, are you ready for #NextLevelEngagements?

We will be sharing details shortly.

#NPowerNG

Re: Abuja N-power Volunteers, Are You Ready For #nextlevelengagements by Nbote(m): 9:29am On Feb 01, 2019
U want to use dem to make up campaign crowds abi..

2 Likes

Re: Abuja N-power Volunteers, Are You Ready For #nextlevelengagements by npowerng: 9:35am On Feb 01, 2019
Nbote:

NO sad
Re: Abuja N-power Volunteers, Are You Ready For #nextlevelengagements by Jonadull: 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
Nbote:
Sharrap there .

Enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Abuja N-power Volunteers, Are You Ready For #nextlevelengagements by profmary: 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
Pls I need serious help. I got the npower but was no able to collect my posting later b4 the deadline and need help I don't know how to go about it pls someone should help me
Re: Abuja N-power Volunteers, Are You Ready For #nextlevelengagements by Goovo(m): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
Nbote:
Jealousy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja N-power Volunteers, Are You Ready For #nextlevelengagements by sulaimon22: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
npowerng:

#NPowerNG

npowerng pls kindly help me with my payment issue, I'm one of the 2017 beneficiary that their name came out with the supplementary list, I haven't been paid and I called my focal person so he said I should have uploaded my deployment letter on my profile instead of the assumption letter that I posted. pls I just want you to also confirm the letter if its deployment or assumption letter that I will upload
Re: Abuja N-power Volunteers, Are You Ready For #nextlevelengagements by foliade(m): 12:02am On Feb 02, 2019
npowerng:

#NPowerNG
Yes o, nextlevel.
Re: Abuja N-power Volunteers, Are You Ready For #nextlevelengagements by npowerng: 11:35am On Feb 02, 2019
sulaimon22:

npowerng pls kindly help me with my payment issue, I'm one of the 2017 beneficiary that their name came out with the supplementary list, I haven't been paid and I called my focal person so he said I should have uploaded my deployment letter on my profile instead of the assumption letter that I posted. pls I just want you to also confirm the letter if its deployment or assumption letter that I will upload

You're to upload your deployment letter, sir.
Re: Abuja N-power Volunteers, Are You Ready For #nextlevelengagements by Delightful8(f): 11:38am On Feb 02, 2019
npowerng:

#NPowerNG
Na only Abuja Volunteers? Other states nko?
Re: Abuja N-power Volunteers, Are You Ready For #nextlevelengagements by npowerng: 10:14am On Feb 04, 2019
Delightful8:

Na only Abuja Volunteers? Other states nko?

No.
If you have been following our social media channels, you would know it's not just Abuja
Re: Abuja N-power Volunteers, Are You Ready For #nextlevelengagements by npowerng: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2019
sulaimon22:

Yes, sir. Kindly upload your deployment letter.
Re: Abuja N-power Volunteers, Are You Ready For #nextlevelengagements by sulaimon22: 10:57am On Feb 04, 2019
npowerng:

Yes, sir. Kindly upload your deployment letter.

have uploaded the deployment letter, pls can you help me check if am now eligible for payment
Re: Abuja N-power Volunteers, Are You Ready For #nextlevelengagements by npowerng: 10:59am On Feb 04, 2019
sulaimon22:

have uploaded the deployment letter, pls can you help me check if am now eligible for payment

It's a process, sir.

We would have to verify your deployment letter first.
Re: Abuja N-power Volunteers, Are You Ready For #nextlevelengagements by sulaimon22: 11:03am On Feb 04, 2019
npowerng:

It's a process, sir.

We would have to verify your deployment letter first.

pls sir how many days will that take, I just want to be sure if the January stipend will still be paid
Re: Abuja N-power Volunteers, Are You Ready For #nextlevelengagements by npowerng: 11:27am On Feb 04, 2019
sulaimon22:

pls sir how many days will that take, I just want to be sure if the January stipend will still be paid

Sir, you have to be patient cause it's a process and it's ongoing
Re: Abuja N-power Volunteers, Are You Ready For #nextlevelengagements by ysobanke: 12:03am On Feb 06, 2019
please I will like to know why npower beneficiary under nbuild would be ask to pay the sum of #5500 to FG from the #10,000 paid monthly for manual and IT certificate. Could this be that our instructor is trying to take advantage of the exercise.why should we pay FG for training manual and certificate

1 Like

Re: Abuja N-power Volunteers, Are You Ready For #nextlevelengagements by npowerng: 10:14am On Feb 09, 2019
ysobanke:
please I will like to know why npower beneficiary under nbuild would be ask to pay the sum of #5500 to FG from the #10,000 paid monthly for manual and IT certificate. Could this be that our instructor is trying to take advantage of the exercise.why should we pay FG for training manual and certificate

Kindly REPORT with evidence any situation of extortion, do not pay any money as you already know the N-Power programme is totally free.
Re: Abuja N-power Volunteers, Are You Ready For #nextlevelengagements by Rightchuks(m): 2:31am On Mar 09, 2019
Pls help!
I noticed that some information in my profile page have been changed or removed like ( phone number, LGA and State of origin, passport). How do I edit to correct them?
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

U.s Agency For Internationl Development Job In Nigeria / Please Nairalanders Apply For This Jobs / Dpr Interview Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.