Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Mother-in-law - Episode 8 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mother-in-law - Episode 8 (472 Views)

My Mother In-Law (Episode 1) / Mother-in-law - Episode 2 / Mother-in-law - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother-in-law - Episode 8 by Jameskyrian(m): 10:35am On Feb 01, 2019
*Mother-in-law - Episode 8*

��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

The story continues...

“I was lied to from the beginning! They deceived me! Do you know the amount of sacrifices I have made for the fellowship? They have bled me dry in all respects. I think I would have had a better life without them. Look at me! Look at me Ibinabo! My hands are stained with blood. I have done things I would never have thought I could do. Just when I had thought it was all over, they came looking for my son’s virility. That boy’s marriage is going to break as soon as his strength begins to fail him. How is his wife going to cope? What have I done to myself? Jesus! Look at me…” Mrs. Asibong was saying.“Stop Eme! Stop! Just stop!” Ibinabo shouted at her. “But I told you years ago......

Continue reading on the link below....

� � ������������������

https://jkcyno.com/2019/02/01/mother-in-law-episode-8/
Re: Mother-in-law - Episode 8 by Ann2012(f): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Is Writing Under A Pen Name For A Blog Outside Nigeria Allowed? / 9 Life Of Keys / HELP! What Other Writing Websites Are There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.