Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

How To Stop Android Phone From Popping Out Ads And Automatically Downloading Of - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop Android Phone From Popping Out Ads And Automatically Downloading Of (306 Views)

Upper Corner Of Phone Screen Popping Out... / 3 Safety Practices That Can Stop Android Phones From Exploding With Bomb Force / Who Is Enjoying Unlimited Streaming And Downloading Of Youtube Videos For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Android Phone From Popping Out Ads And Automatically Downloading Of by wisdomx2015(m): 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
My android phone suddenly began to display some pop up ads on the screen, when ever i enable data connection on my phone, the ads never stops coming, instead it kept on interrupting me when ever i am surfing the net, chatting on various Social Media sites, typing and so on, it never stops coming except data network is disabled, the most annoying thing about these attack is that it automatically begins to download and install applications at random to the extent that it consumes a whole lot of data in few minutes, sometimes it does install malicious applicaton to my phone.

which would be an access for hackers to monitor my device usage, which includes the Email i receive, passwords.
But the following post expains the best way to stop this
https://www.mariotek.com/2019/02/android-phone-automatically-downloads-application-and-pop-out-ads-problem-plus-solution.html?m=1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Forgotten Android Lock Pattern / 23% Off Buy Samsung Galaxy S9 / Final Warning: You Need To Download Your Google+ Content Before March 31, 2019 A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.