Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country (34491 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: Crowds Storm Enugu Audition Ground As Early As 6am (Photos) / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria / BBNaija 2019 Auditions: Details For Big Brother Naija 2019 Audition, Venues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by Jaqenhghar: 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
I went for this bbn audition last year. It was a waste of time. 70% of selection na man sabi man. The remaining 30% na for the lucky ones among the masses. E no worth am at all.
Dem go don straff babes tire on top this matter.
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by ysmd: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
People have already been selected to go into the house. All this audition is format. please receive sense
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by kerry57: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
Bbn, is a notice me program. Fainting is a strategy to at least get noticed even if u don't make it u will be remembered as the FAINTER.
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by Alexrayz(m): 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ekeseges:
Because of 50million naira

Lol u know how many 500 naira is inside there pls if it by fainting that d money will come let them faint
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by Naijageak(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
Can you imagine. God will save our youths and tomorrow you people will be going to vote Bad governments
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by bigfish3k: 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hily77:
APC.i remember before APC came on board we use to have gulder ultimate search, maltna dance hall, who want to be a millionaire lion den naija got talent but now economy Don hammer the sponsors, APC.....

my brother, na true ooo
all these things don disappear and zombies are telling us NEXT level that the economy is improving when the reality is that we are all suffering and no hope with them
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by Neoteny(m): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
Homeboiy:
Hunger bad

None of them looks hungry

And I can bet you they're more in it for the fame
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by ecstasy357(m): 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
Poverty has reduced us to rugrats in this country
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by cosmatika(m): 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Newboss:

Those idiots can see farther than most of you can ever see. They know their goals in life, and they know they need a platform. BBN is a platform. They are focused on their goals.

You, my brother, what's your goal? angry
You a fat fool for asking my goal. So its BBN that'll give u d platform to succeed in life? Shame on u. Check my profile and u ll see that I'm not hungry like you
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by Yoighaman(m): 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ekeseges:
Because of 50million naira

...plus the fame and other opportunities, but e no sure sef....enter and be the first to be evicted.....I sha don't like the programme....

1 Like

Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by Newboss(m): 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
cosmatika:
You a fat fool for asking my goal. So its BBN that'll give u d platform to succeed in life? Shame on u. Check my profile and u ll see that I'm not hungry like you

My brother, those guys there are focused on their goals. Is it your goal to start distracting them? Or do you have another platform for them, my brother? Take better care angry

1 Like

Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by Jalingo767(m): 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
Delaw00:
I beg i wan migrate go canada jhae
Kindly contact me via my signature
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by don4real18(m): 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
Wait oo... I thought they were doing the fainting dance grin so it's real.
Pun intended
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by cosmatika(m): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
Newboss:

My brother, those guys there are focused on their goals. Is it your goal to start distracting them? Or do you have another platform for them, my brother? Take better care angry
still same thing I'm saying. It's joblessness that made them choose that as a platform. If they were gainfully employed, they won't be trouping for BBN audition
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by Newboss(m): 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
cosmatika:
still same thing I'm saying. It's joblessness that made them choose that as a platform. If they were gainfully employed, they won't be trouping for BBN audition

So Miracle, Tobi, etc were jobless? My brother, what is in people's head is more than you think. Everyone has dreams angry
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by Ekeseges(f): 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
And the fake life
Yoighaman:

...plus the fame and other opportunities, but e no sure sef....enter and be the first to be evicted.....I sha don like the programme....
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by Ekeseges(f): 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
I hear o.
Alexrayz:

Lol u know how many 500 naira is inside there pls if it by fainting that d money will come let them faint

1 Like

Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by sparrow2wise(m): 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
Jalingo767:

They have turned the fainting to a joke

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

U no dy go Italy ?
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by Jalingo767(m): 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
sparrow2wise:

U no dy go Italy ?
No Canada package only. 100% guarantee

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by Ayobami7(m): 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
好的
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:42am On Feb 02, 2019
Na wah

On top BBN

Isoright

Meanwhile Telco Goons are planning the next order for Rolls Royce and Bentleys with your SMS Monies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) / Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" / 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.