Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo (78719 Views)

Has Anyone Ever Converted A Toyota Corolla From Manual To Automatic? / 2500HP Ford GT Becomes The First Street-legal Car To Hit 300 Mph Barrier / Look At How Someone Converted A Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by Dollabiz: 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
I innovative. In Naija we only have politicians converting public funds into private jets
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by Isoduwa(m): 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
ValCon888:
The limo-jet is likely a scrap jet body that was retrofitted into a limo car.
No sane man in this world will convert a jet into a car.
That's like an igbo man exchanging 1million dollars for 1million naira.

Igbo man kill you there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by ValCon888: 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
Isoduwa:

Igbo man kill you there

Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by thebiggestgists(m): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
Can it fly
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by AfonjaConehead: 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hmmmm. Very impressive. Cool ride be flying on the speedway.

But come,o. That jet limo is far more worth than all the revenue of the 5 coneheads states a 100 times over
grin
That means,if all 5 coneheads states including all the consisting coneheads therein are sold off to say, Dangote,it still won't amount to this jet-on-wheels Limo!
Na wao..

Bia,na joke,O

grin grin

Lzaa Biko bia,O. Dem wan mine my head,O.
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by Kobicove(m): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Who in his right mind will pay $5million for this thing? undecided
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by Gbagbuo247: 12:01am On Feb 02, 2019
GoTV:
sad What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul? The bible admonishes we Christians to despise worldly riches and seek the kingdom of God. As a born again Christian, I'm not impressed with this vanity. sad

IGBO men are wiser and smatter than that, it's am insult to use us as an example in this rubbish.
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by Isoduwa(m): 12:14am On Feb 02, 2019
ValCon888:

Underline kill you there
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by Jegie(m): 3:58am On Feb 02, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Abeggi make person hear word. If money na vanity wetin come be poverty?
JETnity lol....

1 Like

Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by bluebay(m): 4:07am On Feb 02, 2019
jobsmiths:
that's Nigerian and poverty mentality
If you’re wise, I bet you won’t have said that. Let’s watch if the first 10 richest men in any country will purchase that..
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by bluebay(m): 4:09am On Feb 02, 2019
FirstSamurai:
Maybe he bought the jet as scrap without the engine and other navigational instruments. smiley
And Finally worth $5M? Like I said, it’s stupid and a Bad investment.
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by bluebay(m): 4:11am On Feb 02, 2019
LINTUNE:
says some one that hasn't left the shores of this country undecided
What does leaving the shores of the country gats to do with it? Poor man talk. Your shallow mentality of you must leave Nigeria before you become someone.
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by MASTERMIND04(m): 5:17am On Feb 02, 2019
Money has made some people go mad sha grin
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by LINTUNE(m): 7:36am On Feb 02, 2019
bluebay:

What does leaving the shores of the country gats to do with it? Poor man talk. Your shallow mentality of you must leave Nigeria before you become someone.
lol..hey Mr man, I was referring to your comment, so stop all this talk..what u are saying now is different from way different from what u are saying now ok... U, perhaps go back and read ur previous comment.. Mtcheww
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by Slimzybaby(m): 7:48am On Feb 02, 2019
greenhulk:

But is ok for pastors to use church money to buy private jets

Good morning boss! Please can I have your whatsApp number. I've something to discuss with you.
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by Frankicent(m): 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
bluebay:
What do I think? I think thats Stupid. You can purchase a luxury limo Bus for less than a $1m And you can own a Club in US with less than $3M. What a waste

yh really investment. Funny enough some humans have too much for waste.
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by CustardPrince(m): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
coolcentbigman:

Imagine a person buying a painting for $1.1bn that's foolishness and that's my point.

You were making sense till you said this...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) / Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos / Igor Moroz Destroys His Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV By Dropping It From Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.