Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

**** - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / **** (3136 Views)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb / Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

**** by sakalisis(m): 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2019

3 Likes

Re: **** by sakalisis(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
Re: **** by Blessedpikin(m): 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
Shippers responses not good enough....
Re: **** by REDDEVILS1(m): 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
From his response, he knows what happened to those items. Dude sounds like a crook
Re: **** by sakalisis(m): 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
Re: **** by sakalisis(m): 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
REDDEVILS1:
From his response, he knows what happened to those items. Dude sounds like a crook

Even if he doesn't, I am paying for his service and my item got delivered to him, he should be responsible
Re: **** by itiswellandwell: 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
Op, you shouldn't have said he is saying rubbish. Honestly, chiboy responses from the start weren't that bad. You should have calmly continue to see how it can be found not typing he is saying rubbish. That's just my point. And his shipping address, you are meant to blur it. It's a private information. No matter the vexation, we should take caution on somethings.

1 Like

Re: **** by sakalisis(m): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Op, you shouldn't have said he is saying rubbish. Honestly, chiboy responses from the start weren't that bad. You should have calmly continue to see how it can be found not typing he is saying rubbish. That's just my point. And his shipping address, you are meant to blur it. It's a private information. No matter the vexation, we should take caution on somethings.

So he is right by stealing my goods , telling me it lost and he can't take responsibility for an item that deliver to his address and sitting my coming late for the item as an excuse

3 Likes

Re: **** by sakalisis(m): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
itiswellandwell:

And Yes he is saying Rubbish because he was and is duely paid for the service being rendered .... I am using his service because he claims that my item won't get missing
Re: **** by itiswellandwell: 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
sakalisis:

So he is right by stealing my goods , telling me it lost and he can't take responsibility for an item that deliver to his address and sitting my coming late for the item as an excuse

Am not sure he stole your goods bro. Look at his response. He said "doubt" He didn't declared the goods unretrievable at first. He said doubt but it appears your anger escalated things. Not blaming you though. Just that two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: **** by itiswellandwell: 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
sakalisis:

And Yes he is saying Rubbish because he was and is duely paid for the service being rendered .... I am using his service because he claims that my item won't get missing

Sorry about that. I will suggest you to keep calm. Later at night, call am and reason with am.
Re: **** by sakalisis(m): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
itiswellandwell:

Sorry about that. I will suggest you to keep calm. Later at night, call am and reason with am.

I won't , once I collect all left items with him then the fruit of what he sowed today will start to germinate in his life except there is no GOD that is when he won't regret or reap what he sow
Re: **** by sakalisis(m): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
itiswellandwell:

Am not sure he stole your goods bro. Look at his response. He said "doubt" He didn't declared the goods unretrievable at first. He said doubt but it appears your anger escalated things. Not blaming you though. Just that two wrongs don't make a right.

Why will he doubt my item? An item that was delivered to his warehouse , so I should take responsibility for wetin dey him possession?
Re: **** by itiswellandwell: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
sakalisis:

I won't , once I collect all left items with him then the fruit of what he sowed today will start to germinate in his life except there is no GOD that is when he won't regret or reap what he sow

All the very best then. I thought you said he had been shipping for you for a while. Shit happens in shipping business atimes. Ability for both party to understand and find a solution is the koko.
Re: **** by chiboy11(m): 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
sakalisis:
I have been shipping with this irresponsible guy called @chiboy11 for a while now but due to my unavailability in Lagos which was duely communicated to him, I was not around to pick the first shipment of the year on Jan 20.

Today, I went to pick my item only to discover that some items were missing which I communicated to him; to my suprise he said he is not at fault because I came 11days late and my item is lost for good and he is not responsible for an item that deliver to his address.

I am posting this as a reference and a sound warning to potential victim. The seed he sowed today, he will live long to Reap and regret the fruit soon enough.

I rest my case

See this hungry fool, wen ure done here pls use CNN news more okay,a thousands of ur poverty type cant even pull me down so try anoda means next time grin , i neva see somting steal na all those toys u ship in
Re: **** by chiboy11(m): 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
itiswellandwell:

Broda pls Leave that demented poverty striken fool,since last year self i ve told this idiot i dont want to see him or he using me to ship his trash again,he is the one that keeps begging to come back to ship,abi shittu can u say this is a lie,this is a person that will ship item n even the nylon amazon used to pack his item he will want us to remove it b4 we weight his item,to tell u ow stingy n useless he is,his busines is for poverty pple like him so let him take it dier we dont need him,

do u kno what hapen of recent ? He ship item since 28th of last yr n dump it in my office,the fool will neva come to pick his item up,only for him to come this week n is tellng me some few trash re missing inside,abeg u tell me how do i start looking for that trash he sent since? If he had come at d right time wont it b easy we look for this item,but no ! The stupid miser wont come,he will b saving transport so he can come at once n pick up his item n now he s blaming me,foolish him told me i stole his trash,pls look at som1 that once sent drone worth 1400$ n i did not steal it,its this good for noting item he s here to make noice,i am even sory to tell him i dont even ve more than 5 customers on nairaland,thats whay i ve never even advertise shipping on Nairaland or go tru my tread ve u seen any of my advert,tell this boy to pls use CNN or BBC cuse my customers re international n not in that ijebu he resided. Am out of here cheers
Re: **** by chiboy11(m): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: **** by sakalisis(m): 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
Re: **** by sakalisis(m): 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
Re: **** by lilkech(m): 1:53am On Feb 02, 2019
chiboy11:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did you put a deadline for your clients to come and pick up their goods from your office in your operational terms and conditions?

If you put a deadline of say 7 days and the client fails to come before that time then you are in the clear if anything happens to the goods.

If your office team are healthy and trustworthy then you can also add a demurrage fee after every 24hrs the goods sits in your office without the client coming forward to claim it.

But if you don’t have a trustworthy team, didn’t state your storage and holding terms clearly or didn’t let your client review your terms and conditions then a lawyer can actually take you to school if you misplace something belonging to the wrong person.

Well, you say you have a lawyer right? Then I guess you’re good to go.

14 Likes

Re: **** by bobo65(m): 10:46am On Feb 02, 2019
Thread pinned

2 Likes

Re: **** by Tizu(m): 10:49am On Feb 02, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Protect the business name of a thief? No.
What caution do you take when you are shortchanged?
Do you know how difficult it is to gather investment capital in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: **** by tellsblinks(m): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2019
@chiboy

Please be very careful nairaland is not a small place, millionaires enters the site everyday, I bet 45percent of your clients comes into nairaland at a point. Aside that you have a thousand potential clients here, by the way your contacts address is there, and majority of us that has done business with you would take you as a risk, especially now we are sure it did happen.

Now back to the matter

Permit me to say "you are a big fool"

do you have any idea that your contact address is displayed publicly? Do you know the implications?

Do you know that a hungry lawyer can pick up this case and drain you off the money you have?

Also have in mind that most court case results in a shutdown of business till the case is resolved. And a good lawyer can prolong the case till you start begging and sure you would have lost a whole lot of money.

I just keep wondering where your sence was while you typed all these jargons.

4 Likes

Re: **** by chiboy11(m): 11:42am On Feb 02, 2019
tellsblinks:
@chiboy

Please be very careful nairaland is not a small place, millionaires enters the site everyday, I bet 45percent of your clients comes into nairaland at a point. Aside that you have a thousand potential clients here, by the way your contacts address is there, and majority of us that has done business with you would take you as a risk, especially now we are sure it did happen.

Now back to the matter

do you have any idea that your contact address is displayed publicly? Do you know the implications?

Do you know that a hungry lawyer can pick up this case and drain you off the money you have?

Also have in mind that most court case results in a shutdown of business till the case is resolved. And a good lawyer can prolong the case till you start begging and sure you would have lost a whole lot of money.

and ure the biggest fool, do u want my contact address, let me put it here for u bodly for u to keep memorizing in ur dead brain idiot

NO 1OLABODE STREET BY 7 N 8 BUSTOP , AIRPORT ROAD , SO KEEP IT IN UR DEAD HEAD OR COME N BEAT ME THEIR IF U CAN,U DONT VE TO B RANTING HERE LIKE A LOOSE DOG LIKE UR USELES @SAKALISIS ALIAS SHITTU , I AM AVAILABLE, BRING YOUR POLICE, BRING YOUR TUGS OR YOUR ARMY, WE WILL MATCH UR MADNESS ONE FOR ONE, AND MIND YOU IF YOU DID NOT BRING A LAWYER TO MY OFFICE YOU ARE A BASTARD FOR LIFE

AS LONG AS I DID NO WRONG HERE I FEAR NOT A MILLION OF UR TYPE , CATCH ME IF U CAN
Re: **** by sakalisis(m): 11:54am On Feb 02, 2019
Re: **** by sakalisis(m): 11:55am On Feb 02, 2019
.....mm
Re: **** by sakalisis(m): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2019
tellsblinks:
@chiboy

Now back to the matter

Bro don't mind the idiot, he is pained, check the latest screenshot I posted

He has come up with another story of 9000 demurrage, cheap fool.

I will update the thread if he refuse to release my last package with him
Re: **** by chiboy11(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
LOLS WHO IS PAINED grin grin grin grin grin U DONT EVEN KNO ME,WAIT OO WRE U THINKING I RUN MY BUSINES ON NAIRALAND OR WHAT,ABEG HAVE YOU SEEN ME ADVERTISE FOR SHIPPING ON NAIRALAND, U NEED USE UR DEAD BRIAN SHITTU.

NOW LET ME REMIND YOU,I HAVE TOLD YOU SINCE LAST YEAR I DONT WANT TO DO BUSINES WITH YOU OR EVEN SEE YOU CUSE U OOZE OF POVERTY AND ITS INFECTIOUS, CARRY YOUR BUSINES ELSE WHERE ABI NA CRIME ? ANY ITEM OF URS IN OUR USA OFFICE KINDLY SEND ANY BODYYOU KNO THEIR TO GO PICK IT UP CUSE IT WILL NEVER BE SHIP DOWN TO NIGERIA, I WANT TO SEE THAT CRAZE U SAID YOU HAVE,JUST BE PRAYING HARD WITH YOUR CHAPLET THAT ITEMS FOR LAST WEEK HAS BOARDED ALREADY,A THOUSAND ELEPHANT LIKE U CLAIM URE CANT EVEN HURT ONE ANT I AM, SO BRING IT ON ,THIS IS THE LAST YOU OR ANY ONE WILL HERE FROM ME HERE CIAO

sakalisis:

Bro don't mind the idiot, he is pained, check the latest screenshot I posted

He has come up with another story of 9000 demurrage, cheap fool.

I will update the thread if he refuse to release my last package with him
Re: **** by Rakiticbarca: 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
sakalisis:

Can you imagine that this id*ota was telling me if I am hungry I should ask even when I still pay this f**Lish fool almost 42k for shipping this morning
that guy Is one hell of a rude guy, I mean very rude and uncouth. I had to block the guy.
There was a phone i shipped to his address, the phine was delivered but the guy claimed not to see the phone even though there was confirmation. I filed for query, eBay made the seller to refund my money, but deep within me, there has been this guilt I always feel within me that I made that seller lost his money. I wasnt just cool with it.
This guy lack zero customers relationship etiquette.

2 Likes

Re: **** by sakalisis(m): 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
Re: **** by chiboy11(m): 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
Rakiticbarca:
that guy Is one hell of a rude guy, I mean very rude and uncouth. I had to block the guy.
There was a phone i shipped to his address, the phine was delivered but the guy claimed not to see the phone even though there was confirmation. I filed for query, eBay made the seller to refund my money, but deep within me, there has been this guilt I always feel within me that I made that seller lost his money. I wasnt just cool with it.
This guy lack zero customers relationship etiquette.

THIS IS STEPHEN ONE OF MY DEAD CUSTOMER TOO HERE,I AM HAPPY I DONT DELETE CHAT,THE SAME WAY SAKALIS WILL ACCUSED ME OF STEALING HIS CHEAP ITEM HERE I WILL COUNTER THIS STEPHEN OWN.

1 / HE IS HERE NOW CLAIMING HIS ITEM DELIVERED!!!! ATTACH IS OUR CONVERSATION WHICH HE TOLD ME HIS ITEM HAS BEEN SHOWING PACKAGE DELAYED AND IS IN A POST OFFICE,HE S THE ONE THAT STIL ASKED ME IF I CAN GO PICK UP THAT ITEM OF WHICH I DECLINE.

2/ THE REASON I TALK TO THIS GUY ANYHOW TOO LIKE HE SAID IS CUSE HE IS ONE OF THOSE SILLY CLIENT THAT IS READY TO PRICE FROM 4$ PER LBS TO 1$ PER LBS,I DONT WANT POVERTY INFECTIOUS PPLE AROUND ME I AM SORRY, I WILL EVEN ATTAH A CHAT HE WAS PRICING A IPHONE 6 FOR 30K WTF

ONCE I WRONG U I APOLOGIES TO U BUT IF I DONT I TELL YOU Bleep OFF ITS SIMPLE FROM ME,I WONT B HERE AGAIN TYPING,GOT TO GO I REST MY CASE HERE

Re: **** by sakalisis(m): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asus Transformer Prime 32gb Android Tablet Brand New For Sale 70k / SOLD SOLD Samsung Notebook 9 Pro (2gb Nvidia,8gb Ddr4,8th Gen I5) SOLD SOLD / U.s Used Blackberry For Sale With Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.