Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Accomodation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accomodation (631 Views)

Content Writers - Salary Up To N100,000/month + FREE Accomodation / Accomodation!! Accomodation!!! / VACANCY : Car Wash Boys / Attendants Needed In Lagos (FREE ACCOMODATION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accomodation by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hi... please am urgently in need of a place on the island for one month. Pls am willing to pay for one month pending when I get an apartment. I am s graduate with a masters. Due to the job hunt , relocating to Lagos from Abuja.Thank you. An willing to pay for the one month ,pending when I get my money for the full year.
Re: Accomodation by HenryThegreat1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
Jen92:
Hi... please am urgently in need of a place on the island for one month. Pls am willing to pay for one month pending when I get an apartment. I am s graduate with a masters. Due to the job hunt , relocating to Lagos from Abuja.Thank you. An willing to pay for the one month ,pending when I get my money for the full year.
are u working already or job seeker
Re: Accomodation by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
HenryThegreat1:
are u working already or job seeker
just got a job at ikoyi.
Re: Accomodation by FrankGiel: 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
[quote author=Jen92 post=75326079]Hi... please am urgently in need of a place on the island for one month. Pls am willing to pay for one month pending when I get an apartment. I am s graduate with a masters. Due to the job hunt , relocating to Lagos from Abuja.Thank you. An willing to pay for the one month ,pending when I get my money for the full year.[/quote

(1) (Reply)

Notore Chemical Company Interview Invite / A Graduate Or Youth Corper Needed In Abuja / solatrust job VACANCY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.