Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA (5481 Views)

Gadgets from Anker, Amazon, JLab, Xiaomi, Haylou, Soundpeats etc. / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hello,

Welcome to this Amazing Thread.

Here, I'll Be Posting Incredible Deals on Flagship Smartphones and Gadgets. All the Smartphones are either in the USA or Already in Nigeria, at the time of posting.

The ones in USA are always cheaper but you'll have to wait for a week or two before you get it in Nigeria. While the ones already in Nigeria are always a bit pricey though you won't have to wait at all, you'll get it the very day you pay, depending on your location.

The ones in the USA will arrive in a week or two weeks from the day the deal is posted, those ones will have TLC which means Total Landing Cost i. e. The total cost that will land the Phone in Nigeria. The ones already in Nigeria will have the tag, Already in Nigeria, for you to differentiate.

Feel free to drop requests of the Smartphones or Gadgets you need. There will always be a sweet deal available for you.! I've been in this business and game for so long both on and off Nairaland but I've decided to go mainstream on Nairaland starting from this month. So many users here have bought from me and can vouch for me, users like Questionmac Toceenay Oluoxide Joselph95 Stevenbergy Oluoxide2 McMayor FreshLagosBoy Yell0w1 Wizzy89 Newman10 Opetobi Peterflexy001 Viktor1000 P3trcruzz Jerri7 Phemmygbl Timijoseph01 Sekeyso Chuchwhite Dannybrasky Jspider22 eBrahym and so many others

Wish you all the very best as we deal together !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
More

Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 10:25am On Feb 07, 2019
[s]Hottest Deal Alert..!

Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB in perfect working condition. BACK GLASS OF THE PHONE IS CRACKED (PLEASE SEE Pictures) while the front glass doesn't have any crack but it has few scratches. This phone is AT&T locked.

TLC : #69,000 ONLY

Free Tip: Changing of back glass costs #3k Only.

Contact Me Via Signature If Interested.[/s]

Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 12:11am On Feb 09, 2019
aywhy93:
[s]Hottest Deal Alert..!

Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB in perfect working condition. BACK GLASS OF THE PHONE IS CRACKED (PLEASE SEE Pictures) while the front glass doesn't have any crack but it has few scratches. This phone is AT&T locked.

Free Tip: Changing of back glass costs #3k Only.

SOLD..!
Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 1:02am On Feb 10, 2019
[s]Hottest Deal Alert..!

PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

CARRIER: Verizon Unlocked

STORAGE: 32 GB

CONDITION: Very Mint and Fully functional.

TLC : #58,000 ONLY

Free Tip: Nothing to fix.

Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2019
Hottest Deal Alert..!

PHONE: SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 8

CARRIER: TMOBILE

STORAGE: 64 GB

CONDITION: VERY MINT AND FULLY FUNCTIONAL. THE BACK GLASS IS CRACKED (SEE PIC).

I PERSONALLY NOTICED THERE'S SLIGHT SCREEN BURN WHERE THE NAVIGATION BUTTONS ARE, EVEN THOUGH THE SELLER DID NOT MENTION SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

TLC : #85,000 ONLY

Free Tip: It cost #3k to fix the back glass.

Contact Me Via Signature If Interested.

Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
[s]Hottest Deal Alert..!

PHONE: SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 9 (DUAL SIM)

CARRIER: FACTORY UNLOCKED

STORAGE: 128 GB

CONDITION: VERY MINT AND FULLY FUNCTIONAL. THERE IS A SLIGHT CRACK ON THE BACK GLASS (SEE PIC). THIS PHONE IS COMING WITH THE BOX AND ACCESSORIES AND A NEW OTTERBOX CASE TO COVER THE CRACK.

TLC : #163,000 ONLY

Free Tip: It cost #5k to fix the back glass if you really need to change it.

Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hottest Deal Alert..!

PHONE: LG G7 THINQ

CARRIER: VERIZON UNLOCKED

CONDITION: VERY MINT AND FULLY FUNCTIONAL. THERE IS A SCRATCH (NOT CRACK) ON THE SCREEN (SEE PIC). COMES WITH A CASE BRAND NEW

Free Tip: Nothing to fix. G7 is a flagship phone that goes head on with the Galaxy S9 Plus. Sweet deal.

Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
aywhy93:
[s]Hottest Deal Alert..!

PHONE: SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 9 (DUAL SIM)

CARRIER: FACTORY UNLOCKED

STORAGE: 128 GB

CONDITION: VERY MINT AND FULLY FUNCTIONAL. THERE IS A SLIGHT CRACK ON THE BACK GLASS (SEE PIC). THIS PHONE IS COMING WITH THE BOX AND ACCESSORIES AND A NEW OTTERBOX CASE TO COVER THE CRACK.

TLC : #163,000 ONLY

Free Tip: It cost #5k to fix the back glass if you really need to change it.

SOLD..!
Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 3:53am On Feb 11, 2019
aywhy93:
[s]Hottest Deal Alert..!

CONDITION: Very Mint and Fully functional.

TLC : #58,000 ONLY

Free Tip: Nothing to fix.

SOLD..!
Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 4:39am On Feb 11, 2019
[s]Hottest Deal Alert..!

CARRIER: Sprint

CONDITION: Very Mint and Fully functional. Platinum Gold!!!

TLC : #60,000 ONLY

Free Tip: Sprint unlock is #3k

Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2019
[s]Hottest Deal Alert..!

PHONE: Samsung Galaxy Note 8

CARRIER: T-mobile [Google Locked]

STORAGE: 64GB

CONDITION: NO CRACK AT ALL... MINT (just minor scratches) and Fully functional. No S-Pen and Has a Black Dot (SEE PICS)

Free Tip: A replacement S-Pen costs #4k or lesser.

Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 3:28am On Feb 12, 2019
aywhy93:
[s]Hottest Deal Alert..!

PHONE: Samsung Galaxy Note 8

CARRIER: T-mobile [Google Locked]

CONDITION: NO CRACK AT ALL... MINT (just minor scratches) and Fully functional. No S-Pen and Has a Black Dot (SEE PICS)

Free Tip: A replacement S-Pen costs #4k or lesser.

SOLD..!
Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 3:39am On Feb 12, 2019
aywhy93:
Hottest Deal Alert..!

STILL AVAILABLE..!
Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 3:43am On Feb 12, 2019
aywhy93:
Hottest Deal Alert..!

PHONE: LG G7 THINQ

CARRIER: VERIZON UNLOCKED

CONDITION: VERY MINT AND FULLY FUNCTIONAL. THERE IS A SCRATCH (NOT CRACK) ON THE SCREEN (SEE PIC). COMES WITH A CASE BRAND NEW

Free Tip: Nothing to fix. G7 is a flagship phone that goes head on with the Galaxy S9 Plus. Sweet deal.

STILL AVAILABLE..!
Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 3:46am On Feb 12, 2019
aywhy93:
Hottest Deal Alert..!

PHONE: SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 8

CARRIER: TMOBILE

CONDITION: VERY MINT AND FULLY FUNCTIONAL. THE BACK GLASS IS CRACKED (SEE PIC).

I PERSONALLY NOTICED THERE'S SLIGHT SCREEN BURN WHERE THE NAVIGATION BUTTONS ARE, EVEN THOUGH THE SELLER DID NOT MENTION SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

Free Tip: It cost #3k to fix the back glass.

STILL AVAILABLE..!
Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2019
aywhy93:
[s]Hottest Deal Alert..!

SOLD..!
Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 10:52am On Feb 15, 2019
[s]Hottest Deal Alert..!

PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus

CARRIER: GSM Unlocked

CONDITION: Fully functional and mint. NO CRACKS WHATSOEVER. Just light scratches!

TLC : #129,000 ONLY

Free Tip: Nothing to fix. Sweet deal.

Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
[s]Hottest Deal Alert..!

PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S8

CARRIER: Sprint [Google Locked]

CONDITION: Fully functional and mint. NO CRACKS

TLC : #68,000 ONLY

Free Tip: Google Lock Removal Costs #2k Only.

Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by adecamp(m): 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
The Samsung Lord
Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
adecamp:
The Samsung Lord

Boss mi..! I wan be like you nah wink

Cuz you na All Gadgets Lord smiley

1 Like

Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
[s]Hottest Deal Alert..!

PHONE: Samsung Galaxy Note 9

STORAGE: 128GB

CONDITION: Fully functional and Very Very Mint. NO CRACKS OR ANY OTHER ISSUE.!

TLC : #165,000 ONLY

Free Tip: Nothing to fix. Just Pop in your SIM and start using.

Contact Me Via Signature If Interested. This won't stay long![/s]

Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
aywhy93:
[s]Hottest Deal Alert..!

PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S8

CARRIER: Sprint [Google Locked]

CONDITION: Fully functional and mint. NO CRACKS

TLC : #68,000 ONLY

Free Tip: Google Lock Removal Costs #2k Only.

SOLD..!
Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by chiwills(m): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
How do I contact you?
Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 12:38am On Feb 16, 2019
chiwills:
How do I contact you?

Call me or Whatsapp me on 081 6724 0799
Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2019
aywhy93:
Hottest Deal Alert..!

PHONE: Samsung Galaxy Note 9

STORAGE: 128GB

CONDITION: Fully functional and Very Very Mint. NO CRACKS OR ANY OTHER ISSUE.!

TLC : #165,000 ONLY

Free Tip: Nothing to fix. Just Pop in your SIM and start using.

Contact Me Via Signature If Interested. This won't stay long!

Available Now..!
Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 10:06am On Feb 16, 2019
aywhy93:
Hottest Deal Alert..!

PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus

CARRIER: GSM Unlocked

CONDITION: Fully functional and mint. NO CRACKS WHATSOEVER. Just light scratches!

TLC : #129,000 ONLY

Free Tip: Nothing to fix. Sweet deal.

Available Now..!
Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by otunba88(m): 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
aywhy93:

STILL AVAILABLE..!
Still available nd in naija?
Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 4:56am On Feb 19, 2019
otunba88:

Still available nd in naija?

Yes, still available but not yet in Naija..! (EN ROUTE)

Contact me via signature if interested.
Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 6:42am On Feb 19, 2019
[s]Hottest Deal Alert..!

PHONE: SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 PLUS

CARRIER: AT&T

CONDITION: MINT AND FULLY FUNCTIONAL (SEE PIC).

Free Tip: Nothing to fix. Just AT&T Unlock.!

Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by pyramid19: 7:13am On Feb 19, 2019
Can it fly for 80 Boss? ur location?
Re: HOTTEST DEAL ALERT - Amazing, Incredible Deals On Smartphones & Gadgets From USA by aywhy93(m): 7:27am On Feb 19, 2019
pyramid19:
Can it fly for 80 Boss?
ur location?

It can't crawl for 80k, not to talk of fly... grin

BTW, it's a deal in the USA, en route to Nigeria... That's why it's even very cheap like that. Once it lands before payment, it'll sell for the normal price here. Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Units Of 63amps Havells Gear Switch / Where Can I Buy School Chalk Mould Here In Nigeria / X-ray Luggage Scanner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.