Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Blue Screen Of Death! Help! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Blue Screen Of Death! Help! (1141 Views)

How To Fix Windows Blue Screen Of Death? / Change The Screen Of The Ipad Notes And Battery As Well / Change The Screen Of Your Ipad, Epad And Iphones And Their Batteries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blue Screen Of Death! Help! by winnerr(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
Guys, PC got stuck here. Anyone ever experienced this? Please help a brother. Thank you.

Re: Blue Screen Of Death! Help! by Neduzze5(m): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
Search Google for a solution
Re: Blue Screen Of Death! Help! by winnerr(m): 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
Neduzze5:
Search Google for a solution
Okay. Thanks.
Re: Blue Screen Of Death! Help! by SKhanmi: 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
You need to repair your windows installation. Just insert the CD or USB,Boot into your BIOS,set boot from disk & restart

Follow instructions for recovery/new installation. It's something minor
Re: Blue Screen Of Death! Help! by winnerr(m): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
SKhanmi:
You need to repair your windows installation. Just insert the CD or USB,Boot into your BIOS,set boot from disk & restart

Alright. Thank you.
Re: Blue Screen Of Death! Help! by winnerr(m): 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
SKhanmi:

Been here for over 30mins.

Re: Blue Screen Of Death! Help! by SKhanmi: 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
winnerr:

Lol. Leave it plugged in & go. By the way what version of windows is that?
Re: Blue Screen Of Death! Help! by winnerr(m): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
SKhanmi:

Lol. Leave it plugged in & go. By the way what version of windows is that?
Re: Blue Screen Of Death! Help! by khorlynz(m): 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
winnerr:

there's every possibility that your hard disk contains bad sector because if it were to be that the installation process complain of one file or the other then one would have said it's the installation media kit- usb or cd. check with another hdd. cheers.
Re: Blue Screen Of Death! Help! by Greatzeus(m): 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
winnerr:
Guy, PC got stuck here. Anyone ever experienced this? Please help a brother. Thank you.
What led to this? What were you doing or did before this happened?
That section of windows installation shouldn't take more than 10 mins,I think the problem is with the windows CD you are using. Are you now through with the installation?
Re: Blue Screen Of Death! Help! by chekz169: 8:15am On Feb 03, 2019
Are u sure your hard disk is still ok? Cos I have had this experience in the past! I tried installing an OS and it got stucked at 37% for more than 15minutes!
Everything got better when I changed the hard disk! So I suggest u should check your hard disk for sounds!!
Re: Blue Screen Of Death! Help! by maxjax(m): 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
winnerr:
Guy, PC got stuck here. Anyone ever experienced this? Please help a brother. Thank you.

And for the record that's not a BSOD
Re: Blue Screen Of Death! Help! by maxjax(m): 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
winnerr:

failing hard disk drive or corrupted installation disk....but hey
how often do you use your cd/dvd rom drive?........might just be a dirty lens.....the laser ray is finding it hard to access the disk. just a lil wipe of the lens with a damp cotton bud might just do the magic.
Re: Blue Screen Of Death! Help! by winnerr(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
Thanks for the help, guys. It was just a corrupted OS problem and while trying to reformat and install a new OS, it hanged at 21% because of a faulty installation disc problem. Got a new one and I've successfully reformatted the OS and my PC is up and running now.
Re: Blue Screen Of Death! Help! by winnerr(m): 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
Greatzeus:

What led to this? What were you doing or did before this happened?
That section of windows installation shouldn't take more than 10 mins,I think the problem is with the windows CD you are using. Are you now through with the installation?

Yeah. That was the problem. Thanks.
Re: Blue Screen Of Death! Help! by SirLakes: 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
That is not blue screen of death,

A blue screen will come up n your PC will shut down and never display again if powered on.

The end grin

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Card Issue / RAM sticks and SSDs Available / Clean USA Used HP Elite Book Corei7 840 G2 165k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.