Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

22-year-old Notorious Criminal Rearrested After Escaping From Prison. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22-year-old Notorious Criminal Rearrested After Escaping From Prison. Photo (42811 Views)

Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) / Policemen Who Killed Ogar Jombo, Civil Defence Officer Remanded In Prison (Photo / 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-year-old Notorious Criminal Rearrested After Escaping From Prison. Photo by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
humberjade:

Most? Are u sure?

Because what u see them do is for d warders to take few of them out to cut grass...pls mention 2 prisons where prisoners are thought Voc Skills religiously...maybe d popular ones like Ikoyi Prison or Kirikiri.

There is a Prison in my Home town "Ilesa", and they use to teach them several Vocational skills like Carpentary, Welding, Tailoring, Painting and many more. There was a time a Prisoner was released and he came to buy phone in the shop where i worked as a sales boy back then, he confessed that he was a prisoner and he was just released, and that the Government gave him some money, i don't know how much but the Government use to give them Money but it may not be much. The guy just left Prison and He bought 26,000 Naira phone, and i knew they teach them vocational skills because the Prison in my Home town have Furniture theatre room, Iron Work theatre room, and i use to see Prisoners around the place doing the construction of the Furnitures and Iron
Re: 22-year-old Notorious Criminal Rearrested After Escaping From Prison. Photo by humberjade: 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

There is a Prison in my Home town "Ilesa", and they use to teach them several Vocational skills like Carpentary, Welding, Tailoring, Painting and many more. There was a time a Prisoner was released and he came to buy phone in the shop where i worked as a sales boy back then, he confessed that he was a prisoner and he was just released, and that the Government gave him some money, i don't know how much but the Government use to give them Money but it may not be much. The guy just left Prison and He bought 26,000 Naira phone, and i knew they teach them vocational skills because the Prison in my Home town have Furniture theatre room, Iron Work theatre room, and i use to see Prisoners around the place doing the construction of the Furnitures and Iron

I see... i hope it's d case all over d country...If that's d case, then every 2nd time offender should be given life sentence then.
Re: 22-year-old Notorious Criminal Rearrested After Escaping From Prison. Photo by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
Dan hiska...shege barawa bamza

Re: 22-year-old Notorious Criminal Rearrested After Escaping From Prison. Photo by panpan(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nasman387:
at 22 this guy has this mentioned above to his name. why not kill him at once

In the first place, he is probably not 22. Perhaps he was 22 in 2014 when he was first arrested, which would make him 27 today.

Some may desire that he should be killed at once, but from the narrative, the only offence he may be charged for is possession of firearms (the second time). There is no evidence that he has killed anybody, neither has he been caught during any armed robbery operation. He may decide to withdraw his confessions.

If he is charged and convicted, the first and second prison sentences may run concurrently.
Re: 22-year-old Notorious Criminal Rearrested After Escaping From Prison. Photo by Oseh1Gidigba: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
Thank you police and how many umaru are in the society. Watche your back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta / Police Inspector Cuts Wife’s Hand In Jos Over N20,000 (Graphic) / SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.