Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

MY NIGERIA | Victoria Orenze (rcttv) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MY NIGERIA | Victoria Orenze (rcttv) (762 Views)

Victoria Orenze – Worship Into Victory Song Download / Best of Nathaniel Bassey And Victoria Orenze Mixtape | Download / I Need The Songs Of VICTORIA ORENZE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MY NIGERIA | Victoria Orenze (rcttv) by IsaacRocks(m): 10:12am On Feb 02, 2019
The Song my Nigeria. A song of yearning, a song of prophecy of “The Nigeria” from God’s perspective. A Nigeria that has a vision, A Nigeria that has a hope, A Nigeria that has a purpose, and a Nigeria that has a calling. This, this is my Nigeria. We refuse to be broken, we refuse to be shattered, we refuse to be destroyed, and we refuse to be called by our Circumstances. We are who God says we are!

Also remember you can subscribe to our YouTube channel above.

download free latest instrumental, worship, and concert recordings from our site today @RckTv

Upload free songs on our site and other social media platforms today.
download link below
Download Here

watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b0zlKaEjLE
cc:lalasticlala,mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Darrypee New Single "Loke Loke" Produced By Darrypee / [Music] Uchay Ft Olamide & Zlatan Ibile – Magborisa (remix) / Joeboy – Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.