Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Plots Of Land @ Abijoh And Lakowe With N2m - N2.7m Range. (gazetted) With Pix - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land @ Abijoh And Lakowe With N2m - N2.7m Range. (gazetted) With Pix (1038 Views)

Several Plots For Sale @ Shalom Park Estate @ Opposite Abijoh Gra,lekki / Properties For Sale @ Abijoh Gra, Shangisha And Owode-ofada- Check It Out! / Mini Flats To Let @ Abijoh, Lakowe-ajah (newly Built) For Lettings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land @ Abijoh And Lakowe With N2m - N2.7m Range. (gazetted) With Pix by Dayo3(m): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,

Sequel to phone calls i have been receiving to scout for plots individuals can start developing immediately (already developed area), i'm glad to inform you that i was able to scout for some fenced properties @ very unbelievable prices and have genuine titled documents here in lekki.

Please note that properties are most times negotiable depending on the urgent need of the seller.

1.      2 plots of land fenced together in Fidiso Estate in Abijoh (about. 5-7min. drive from ajah)

Title: Official Lagos State Gazette

Price: N 2.5 Million per Plot.

2.      1 Plot of Land fenced also in Fidiso Estate, Abijoh

Price: N 2.7 Million.

3.      1 Plot of Land fenced @ Lakowe (about. 7-10min. drive from ajah)

Price: N 2 Million .

Please be patient with us as we will post all the pictures of the properties and neighborhood to enable you see the level of development of the entire area,

For further inquiries and inspection details, please call 07040378440, 07028191617, 08031303157  or email rd.continentalservicesltd@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you,

R&grin Continental Services Ltd

Re: Plots Of Land @ Abijoh And Lakowe With N2m - N2.7m Range. (gazetted) With Pix by Dayo3(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2010
Please also note that we are still working on a new scheme within that axis like the one we finished at lakowe phase 2., lekki. We'll keep you posted.

Thank you,

R . D . C . S . L
Re: Plots Of Land @ Abijoh And Lakowe With N2m - N2.7m Range. (gazetted) With Pix by Dayo3(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2010
Due to the large size of the pix for this property, you can email us and we will send you the pix,

Sorry for the inconviniency,

Thank you . . .

R . D . C . S . L
Re: Plots Of Land @ Abijoh And Lakowe With N2m - N2.7m Range. (gazetted) With Pix by jpworld(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2010
Hi, I am interested, send me pic to ugocokeke@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Mini Flat For Rent @ Abijo-ajah @ N130k For 2yrs Newly Built / 5 Tips For Selling A House Faster In A Slow Market / Advertise on Houses For Rent Freely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.