Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Any Estate Agent In Ibadan,oyo State Should Contact Me Now. Got Deal For You - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Any Estate Agent In Ibadan,oyo State Should Contact Me Now. Got Deal For You (2560 Views)

SOLD. .....SOLD. SOLD...............Uncompleted Duplex For Sale Ibadan Oyo State / Land For Sale At Affordable Price In Ibadan,oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Estate Agent In Ibadan,oyo State Should Contact Me Now. Got Deal For You by jot01(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2010
Hi to all Estate Agent in Ibadan,Oyo State, Kindly contact me as have got a little deal for you guys.

Am a Nigerian in South Africa and looking for a standard shop in a decent complex around Bodija, Sango Road Or Mokola or well known areas.

We need a standard place which has its own Toilet and water System.

You should know what i mean and it most be at reasonable Price.

Needed before December.

Please contact asap.
Re: Any Estate Agent In Ibadan,oyo State Should Contact Me Now. Got Deal For You by jot01(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2010
If you have got something, Kindly contact me asap.

Thanks
Re: Any Estate Agent In Ibadan,oyo State Should Contact Me Now. Got Deal For You by jot01(m): 6:41am On Aug 20, 2010
This means Ibadan is a good Place to Invest into Estate Agency as there are no Agency in Ibadan.

Still waiting for responds.
Re: Any Estate Agent In Ibadan,oyo State Should Contact Me Now. Got Deal For You by kayjegs: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2010
I can help you with that. I am in Abuja now but will be in Ibadan next week. You may further contact me via email to kayjegs@yahoo.com
Re: Any Estate Agent In Ibadan,oyo State Should Contact Me Now. Got Deal For You by jot01(m): 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2010
@ Kayjegs,
That will be fine.

I will contact you Next week regarding that.

This is needed as soon as possible.

Thanks
Re: Any Estate Agent In Ibadan,oyo State Should Contact Me Now. Got Deal For You by kayjegs: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2010
Can you send me email or just let me know what type of products you need the outlet for, so I can give you details of the ones available. I am so sorry for not getting back to you since. I have been extremely busy. THANKS

Regards,
Re: Any Estate Agent In Ibadan,oyo State Should Contact Me Now. Got Deal For You by zorro(m): 3:47am On Sep 10, 2010
U didn't specify a size? But I have a new block of 3 shops under construction on the u.I to secretariat road for N600,000 per annum
Re: Any Estate Agent In Ibadan,oyo State Should Contact Me Now. Got Deal For You by bimpeajoke(f): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2011
Hi,
I need a standard shop in ibadan,Pllaces like Akobo general gas,Bodija,Mokola,Sango etcThe price must be very reasonable.P
Please contact asap.
Re: Any Estate Agent In Ibadan,oyo State Should Contact Me Now. Got Deal For You by zicoisaac: 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2011
attached shop to a storey building @ sango, opp. Sango cementry. N100k per annum.
07040061384, 08087125005
Zicoisaac@yahoo.com
For siting and other properties in Ibadan and lagos
Re: Any Estate Agent In Ibadan,oyo State Should Contact Me Now. Got Deal For You by aktolly54(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2013
McBuddy Properties Limited

We are giving you an opportunity to become LANDLORD today. Have your own PLOT OF land and BECOME a LANDLORD!
We are please to introduce to you, an industrial land free from government acquisition and all encumbrances with
Genuine titles.

ENORMOUS BENEFITS
-Lands free from government acquisition and OMO-ONILE disturbances.
-Immediate Land Allocation
-Access to Electricity
-Adequate security
-Genuine Title Documents
-Deeds of Assignment with survey, available at a fee.
Good Road Network AND A Well Planned-Layout
-Genuine land and verifiable from Land’s bureau
-Pay 50% down payment and get instant allocation of the land,pay your balance within 12months,in the meantime,you can start building your house and be paying the balances.

We have over 100plots of LAND available in all part of IBADAN. These area include OLORUNDA, AKOBO;
ELEYELE ERUWA ROAD; and AIYEGUN OLOMI ROAD;PODO VILLAGE,ODO ONA,IBADAN;LALUPOON,BESIDE DRY PORT IBADAN.
LAND'S LOCATION, PRICE & TITLE ARE AS FOLLOWS:

-(A) GREENLAND ESTATE, OLORUNDA AKOBO OJU'RIN IBADAN.
PRICE per plot:- #600,000 {one time payment attracts 10% discount}
TITLE:-Reg. Master Survey Plan and Deeds Of Assignment

-(B) APEX ESTATE, ALONG ELEIYELE-ERUWA ROAD, IBADAN.
PRICE per plot:-#350,000 {one time payment attracts 10% discount}

-(C) COVENANT-CITY ESTATE, AIYEGUN ACADEMY-OLOMI ROAD, IBADAN.
PRICE per plot:-#350,000 {one time payment attracts 10% discount}

-(D) GREENFIELD ESTATE,PODO VILLAGE,ODO ONA IBADAN.
PRICE per plot:#500,000 survey fee #60,000
{one time payment attracts 10% discount}

-(E)WOODLAND ESTATE,LALUPOON,BESIDE DRY PORT,IBADAN.
PRICE per plot:installmental payment -#300,000 survey fee #60,000
{one time payment 250,000}

Feel free to come with your Lawyer
These Lands are opening for your physical inspection and sighting of relevant documents.

Yours faithfully,
Miss Tosin.
Marketing Executive Officer
TOSIN YETUNDE
McBuddy PROPERTIES LTD RC:1007442
Suite 25,gbadamosi house,opposite SAO petrolleum,Iwo Road,Ibadan. TEL:- 07063833709, BB PIN: 283DDA9C.FB; http://www.facebook.com/tosin.seriki.7?hc_location=stream
Re: Any Estate Agent In Ibadan,oyo State Should Contact Me Now. Got Deal For You by yomiflc: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
We have three plots of land for between NNPC and OWODE ESTATE Apata area, Ibadan
and a twin flat of 4 bedrooms and 2 bedroom in Owode Estate.
Please contact for price negotiation.

Adonai Properties
07088000005, 07014811140

(1) (Reply)

New Lettings ( 3br Flat / Miniflasts / Duplex ) Round Ogudu And Gbagada. / Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja / 2 Bedroom Flat Ensuite@sholuyi Gbagada 1yr Rent Lagos Mainland Call 08127643975

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.