Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? (33622 Views)

Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye: Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash Was Revealed To Me By God / Osinbajo Helicopter Crash: Pastor Prize Aluko Prophecy About Plan To Kill VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Rollins777(m): 7:44am On Feb 03, 2019
Over to our fake prophets to prophecy now,we are waiting to hear from them.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by royallord1(m): 7:44am On Feb 03, 2019
smiley
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Toosure70: 7:44am On Feb 03, 2019
Thank God it was not buhari, another thing for done happened and Almanjiri for don burn the country down.
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Yankee101: 7:44am On Feb 03, 2019
I was actually thinking Buhari will be the one to pay the price if they force their way in despite so much incompetence
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by favourmic(m): 7:45am On Feb 03, 2019
Nigerian's and fanaticism
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by HomeOfMe(f): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
God speaks to us in different ways and atimes its difficult to comprehend the meaning of the message. On the other hand, God speaks to us and its clear and glare. When we do not listen, God find a way to warn us, and, again it may be hard to decipher what this warnings are.

For instance Balaam and the Donkey recorded in Numbers 22:22. At first, the angel is seen only by the donkey Balaam is riding, which tries to avoid the angel. After Balaam starts punishing the donkey for refusing to move, it is miraculously given the power to speak to Balaam (Numbers 22:28), and it complains about Balaam's treatment. At this point, Balaam is allowed to see the angel, who informs him that the donkey is the only reason the angel did not kill Balaam.

Also, if you have been privileged to watch the movie WOLF OF WALLSTREET recall when Leonard was in his yacht and they had a mayday, do you remember the words he spoke? "I finally got the message"
I think God is trying to speak to Pastor Yemi Osinbanjo
Who wants the VP dead? Second time within a dew months is not a coincidence.
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by wagesofsin: 7:48am On Feb 03, 2019
I think Tin*b* wanted him dead so that he will become the VP in readiness for 2023,but God said no.
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by 912(m): 7:48am On Feb 03, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
Yes. A timely warning from God to the fake hypocritical pastor.

The fact that he survived unscratched is a sign that God is with him
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by 2flash: 7:51am On Feb 03, 2019
Most Nigerians no get sense ooo the people weh una the support against VP Osinbajo self wished am well and pray God to give life to him. In this case if God wan punish person here na u weh de wish brother man death ooo #useurhead #nobelie
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by daygee12: 7:52am On Feb 03, 2019
Op needs to see a psychiatrist, u know is also warning about posting rubbish
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by realmindz: 7:54am On Feb 03, 2019
sureheaven:
Don't get it twisted.

It's never warning from God, it's a sign of love.

Enemies planned it, God saw it, God allowed it happened, God shows love, He save his Son.

Enemies are now put into shame.

You are at an interview in shell and they give you this as a case study, would this be your response....

Then you guys will say the rest of the world look down on you when you blacks are mentally deluded beyond repair.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by emmykk(m): 8:04am On Feb 03, 2019
Caseless:
grin

The stagequake in Kebbi state was a warning from who, Satan?

Bros you mumu o stage fall and helicopter fall nah the same?
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by emmykk(m): 8:05am On Feb 03, 2019
HomeOfMe:
Who wants the VP dead? Second time within a dew months is not a coincidence.

BAT so that e can takeover

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Ishaq717(m): 8:08am On Feb 03, 2019
kullozone:
It was a warning from me.
If he doesn't distance himself from APC's plan to destroy Nigeria, he won't be so lucky next timesmiley
Oshe! God's secretary
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by vince2016(m): 8:10am On Feb 03, 2019
Sure God did speake and the message is NO WEAPON fashioned against him, Pro. Osinbajo, SHALL NOT prosper cos IAM with him till the very end. Blessed be God Almighty for His unfailing love and compassion towards us.

Guy, God don't think in a twisted and bittered way towards us. Do you know how previous a soul is to God?
Do you even know for such a time as this God has sent HIS very own to be the VP of this country so that lives can be preserved?
GOD ALMIGHTY IS WITH PRO. YEMI OSINBAJO AND HE SURROUNDS HIM STRONGLY!!!!!
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by cardoctor(m): 8:16am On Feb 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yes I think so.

And the message is that He is with him, because otherwise it would have been fatal.

The recent instance of the owner of Leicester football club comes to mind, for it's hard for someone to survive such crashes as has many others have shown.

So it's certainly a miracle to me, as that of Jesus saving the lives of His disciples In the midst of the sea.

Correct talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Ayoola10: 8:20am On Feb 03, 2019
DesChyko:
Whatever it means is subject to only how he chooses to interprete it angry

We should stop confusing ourselves over irrelevant things.

The helicopter could easily have crashed and burst into flames. It could also easily have landed without any incident. It also could have been staged.

So, why bother giving two thoughts to this stuff? undecided

I like your response bro... If this topic were to be in the Islamic section, you would have seen the Christian and atheist spewing rubbish like... Must we judge every thing base on religion, this Is common sense na.
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by chocboi78(m): 8:24am On Feb 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yes I think so.

And the message is that He is with him, because otherwise it would have been fatal.

The recent instance of the owner of Leicester football club comes to mind, for it's hard for someone to survive such crashes as has many others have shown.

So it's certainly a miracle to me, as that of Jesus saving the lives of His disciples In the midst of the sea.
u good guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 03, 2019
no it not a Warning. it an error.
the person that the Gods want to kill. they first make him blind.
so osinbajo is a lost Dog that wont hear the Hunter whistle
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by blessingsystem: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2019
OP just shutup and desist. There have been accidents on both sides, dont bring you superstitions that has kept the black man poor and enslaved to the whiteman into the matter. Achorom ikpo gi aha ma obi ekweghim
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by GoldHorse(m): 8:28am On Feb 03, 2019
Wi u kip kwait!!!
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Iceberg3: 8:30am On Feb 03, 2019
He should be careful of Buhari,very careful.

Thank God for his life.
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 03, 2019
rubbish, it was as a result of an incompetent afonja pilot salivating over kabba village girls.
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:44am On Feb 03, 2019
hakeem4:
So if god could communicate to Moses by writing on stones, and god also spoke to the guy who wrote revelations

Why will god now speak to Osinbajo violently ?

Lmao @Violently!
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by kunmiiii: 8:44am On Feb 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:
I doubt anything sinister was amiss , from the position of the crashed chopper I can tell the chopper was actually coming in for a scheduled landing but came in what is called a hard landing make it to hit the ground hard bouncing off the ground causing that loss of main rotor and tail rotor orientation which would cause one of the blades of the main rotor to clip the ground and throw that helicopter either into a cartwheel flip or flip it on its side ( like what the pic shows)..

Suspect Causes of Hard Landing in a chopper..

1 Poor piloting : I doubt this will be the case here as Pilots that fly VIP presidential helicopters are some of the bestvand most careful helicopters pilots you will find as their training makes the fly the chopper in a very comfortable and safe manner for the VIPs to enjoy .

2 Loss of main rotor power at decent : this is a situation where the helicopter loses engine power and comes in for a controlled crash decent using Auto-rotation but I also doubt this because it's seems the chopper had actually reached it's pre destined LZ ( Landing site) before the crash.

3 Wind Shear : is a situation where a powerful downward draft of wind hits a chopper as it decends increasing the speed of decent suddenly beyond the control of the pilot causing a hard landing .. From the pictures of the LZ is see I believe Number 3 might have been the culprit because is see ample space favourable for rogue wind shear.

Not again...write copied and stop spamming every thread related to this crash with the same comment, haba, tirelessly trying to take credit for something that's not yours.
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2019
OP, you just spoke my mind....I see it as a strong warning from God. I strongly believe God's prophets would speak on this in due time. Maybe pastor oshibajo is derailing because politics can easily influence people. It's the dirtiest of all games.
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by kunmiiii: 8:50am On Feb 03, 2019
emmykk:

Bros you mumu o stage fall and helicopter fall nah the same?

Stop fooling yourself, why insulting the dude when the nexus between both incidents is that they were both accidents, so theoretically they are the same thing. Who is now the mumu between the two of u? Lol

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 03, 2019
Osibanjo is a crook. He staged a crash just to get sympathy votes. This is the same sort of stunt they perfom in Holywood.
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 03, 2019
franchasng:
Yes it is!!

Osinbajo stop using NGN10,000 that your daughter Kiki won't even use to buy ordinary lipstick to bribe poor, vulnerable Nigerian market women you & your Buhari made poor out of your useless leadership style & divisive policies, God is warning you now, desist from that bribery and corruption you call Trader Money that can't buy a basket of pepper for any trader, yet you claim that you are transforming the lives of this poor market women with 10,000naira

God is so merciful sha.

Osinbajo can 10,000naira buy pant for your youngest daughter but you are giving traders 10,000naira and still have the boldness to tell the world that you are transforming their lives through 10,000naira Trader Money angry angry

Why not tell your boss to stop looting using his kinsmen and relatives and allow Nigerian FOREX to be free and tell CBN to cut down loan interest rates, and warn Nigerian army to wipe out any Fulani herdsmen caught with arms or trying to attack any village or farmers and warn Nigerian military brass never to touch any fund meant for arms procurement to ensure total annihilation of Boko Haram Terrorists/ISWAP and then tell your boss to appoint cabinet members and service chiefs based on merit and not based on their tribe and religion and watch Nigerian economy grow massively with jobs and security that will attract foreign investors instead of buying votes with Trader Money

Osinbajo, God has given you a warning, if you like ignore it, time will tell undecided
Wise words...
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:56am On Feb 03, 2019
Yes nah.....if he is not becareful ..hmmmm..

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by rkennyking(m): 8:59am On Feb 03, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
God speaks to us in different ways and atimes its difficult to comprehend the meaning of the message. On the other hand, God speaks to us and its clear and glare. When we do not listen, God find a way to warn us, and, again it may be hard to decipher what this warnings are.

For instance Balaam and the Donkey recorded in Numbers 22:22. At first, the angel is seen only by the donkey Balaam is riding, which tries to avoid the angel. After Balaam starts punishing the donkey for refusing to move, it is miraculously given the power to speak to Balaam (Numbers 22:28), and it complains about Balaam's treatment. At this point, Balaam is allowed to see the angel, who informs him that the donkey is the only reason the angel did not kill Balaam.

Also, if you have been privileged to watch the movie WOLF OF WALLSTREET recall when Leonard was in his yacht and they had a mayday, do you remember the words he spoke? "I finally got the message"
I think God is trying to speak to Pastor Yemi Osinbanjo
Confucius theory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos / Why It Is Wrong To Be Addressed As "Daddy G.O" And The Likes / Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.