Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Unaab First Batch List For 1st Choice Only - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unaab First Batch List For 1st Choice Only (3924 Views)

Rivers State University Of Science And Technology 2012/2013 1st Choice Post Ume / Unaab 2012/2013 / Federal Polytechnic Offa Have Released Admission List (first Batch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unaab First Batch List For 1st Choice Only by oladiran02: 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2010
this is to inform you guys that the list released is meant for those that chose UNAAB as their first choice , and those for the 2nd choice should be at alert till next month.
obtain you pin to check your status as soon as possible with an amount of 1000 naira and 300 naira bank commission making all total 1300 naira, and can also check the home page for more info.

if you are not around unaab and has been looking for a means to check yours, you can count on me for your asistance.
my name is oladipupo, and my number is 08033981254.
Re: Unaab First Batch List For 1st Choice Only by Desmondfilani: 1:54am On Jun 18, 2012
Bros. I'v been tryin to access the list to no avail. What can i do. The instruction given s to use the portal admission pin in checking our admission status. Is thr any site whr applicants could access the shortlisted candidate's list. Abeg.
Re: Unaab First Batch List For 1st Choice Only by lawlardez: 2:13am On Jun 18, 2012
Dat means we can't check maybe we ar on d first list until we got d pin for 1300 again

1 Like

Re: Unaab First Batch List For 1st Choice Only by Desmondfilani: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2012
so? before we:d pay any money, the list should be online for access. sebi the site talk say mk interested applicants that thr names happened to be shortlisted and who s willin to accept should pay a sum of 30k. so am kinda cofused jhoooooooooooooor. any body with nice and cool iinfo should pls help me out.
Re: Unaab First Batch List For 1st Choice Only by Desmondfilani: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
@oladiran, na me jez called u now. wey my no ends with ...77. which mmmoney are we required to pay again? are we to pay without seeing the acclaimed released list ni? mmoreso unaab expect student to pay nothin less than 32k within diz short notice.................. abeg ooooooooo.... fingers are nt equal o
Re: Unaab First Batch List For 1st Choice Only by sammirano: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2012
please beware, you are not to pay any money until you see your name on the website, but currently the site is busy.

(1) (Reply)

We Bet You Didn’t Know Which Companies Own These Famous Brands / 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. / See The Education History Of Naira Marley:marlians Should Be Ashamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.