Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos (24528 Views)

Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) / Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture / Regina Daniels Celebrates 17th Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by AlexReports(m): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2019
SUSAN ADEJOH, FACE OF DEMOCRACY NIGERIA NORTHERN QUEEN CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY, RELEASES STUNNING PHOTOS.

The distinguished 2018/2019 Face of Democracy Nigeria Northern Winner, Queen Susan Adejoh has released a desert inclined photoshoots to mark the celebration of her birthday today as she receives birthday wishes and prayers from fans, family members and friends.

According to Her Majesty, Queen Susan Adejoh, this remarkable day of her life has always brought memorial reflections of her struggles through the ladder of success and also suggested the envisioned pathways to a better life of impact and iconic representations.

The Kogi state born Beauty Queen and undergraduate of Kogi State University was crowned Queen at the just concluded glamour 2018/2019 Face of Democracy Nigeria, held in Abuja. She emerged as Face of Democracy Nigeria Northern Winner in a quite competitive contest.

Queen Susan has received wishes from fans, colleagues, family members and friends to mark her birthday, as she celebrate this significant day of her life.

Reacting to the birthday celebration of Queen Susan, the Director of FDN expressed joy at the gainful growth and successful life of his Queen, he wished her the best in her career pursuits.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by AlexReports(m): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2019
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by saintjimos(m): 8:05am On Feb 03, 2019
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

BUT REMOVE THE DEMOCRACY

2 Likes

Re: Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by StupidInyamiri: 8:06am On Feb 03, 2019
Beautiful
One of Atiku 's most passionate online warrior @henryshield today RETIRED from party politics, we wish him well.

Nigerian politics can be very emotional, you must be able to manage EXPECTATIONS and have a TOTAL conviction for your choice if you don't, you fall by the roadside. He sense the defeat, smart guy.

2 Likes

Re: Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by MediaLife: 8:25am On Feb 03, 2019
People are wicked, 'they have used this lady' face for democracy..... Chai!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by itspzpics(m): 8:29am On Feb 03, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Actress Bare it all, Victoria Shares half nakeed sultry photos to celebrate his birthday, got people talking >>> SEE 18+ PHOTOS

Re: Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by popsyleo1: 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
angry
Re: Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by Undisclosed: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
Her mouth looks like a perfect Mouth Gig workout
Re: Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by uuzba(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
I'm not understanding. I need explanation.
We have President, we have head of senate, we have Chief justice. We have chief of Armed forces, we have Police Head.
We have commissioners. We have governors. We have Local Govt chairmen.

We now come and have King and Queen again?
And finally www.NSCDC (no dot), with Oga AT THE TOP!!!!

What is the hierachy of all these ogas in this country? WHO SENIOR WHO?
Which one are we supposed to listen to?

1 Like

Re: Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by Undisclosed: 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mouth Gig on my mind wen I saw her
Re: Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
I only care how tyt the puzzy will be..
I judge beauty Queens based on puzzy elasticity
Re: Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by SEONaijaExpert: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
Northern ladies are mostly beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by adollapatron: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
Nice one...ftc
Re: Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by Saintsami(m): 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
Anything else to say?
Re: Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by itiswellandwell: 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
I know say na Alexreport. Oga Alex, all these ladies no dey marry? Try dey upload their pre-wedding pics too. Tank yu.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

1 Like

Re: Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by OzziOhinoyi(m): 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Cool!
Re: Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by BrandStrategist(m): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ok

Re: Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by ekaette1621: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
So should I fry custard
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by SKIPCY(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
lucky horse
Re: Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by AngelHoly(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
So wetin come happen

As if she will help me to pay my school fees
Re: Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by omocalabar(m): 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
politicians food..
Re: Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by MrBONE2(m): 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
AlexReports:
SUSAN ADEJOH, FACE OF DEMOCRACY NIGERIA NORTHERN QUEEN CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY, RELEASES STUNNING PHOTOS.

The distinguished 2018/2019 Face of Democracy Nigeria Northern Winner, Queen Susan Adejoh has released a desert inclined photoshoots to mark the celebration of her birthday today as she receives birthday wishes and prayers from fans, family members and friends.

According to Her Majesty, Queen Susan Adejoh, this remarkable day of her life has always brought memorial reflections of her struggles through the ladder of success and also suggested the envisioned pathways to a better life of impact and iconic representations.

The Kogi state born Beauty Queen and undergraduate of Kogi State University was crowned Queen at the just concluded glamour 2018/2019 Face of Democracy Nigeria, held in Abuja. She emerged as Face of Democracy Nigeria Northern Winner in a quite competitive contest.

Queen Susan has received wishes from fans, colleagues, family members and friends to mark her birthday, as she celebrate this significant day of her life.

Reacting to the birthday celebration of Queen Susan, the Director of FDN expressed joy at the gainful growth and successful life of his Queen, he wished her the best in her career pursuits.

Adejoh...meaning Latergrin
Re: Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by Tonimanze(m): 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
She looks quite radiant.
Meanwhile if you want to make good money online click on the link below or check my signature.
Re: Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tonimanze:
She looks quite radiant.
Meanwhile if you want to make good money online click on the link below or check my signature.

Too much photo filters ?
Re: Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by OkpanachiMax: 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
Igala girls and beauty be like 5 & 6

2 Likes

Re: Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by YoungLionken(m): 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
uuzba:
I'm not understanding. I need explanation.
We have President, we have head of senate, we have Chief justice. We have chief of Armed forces, we have Police Head.
We have commissioners. We have governors. We have Local Govt chairmen.

We now come and have King and Queen again?
And finally www.NSCDC (no dot), with Oga AT THE TOP!!!!

What is the hierachy of all these ogas in this country? WHO SENIOR WHO?
Which one are we supposed to listen to?

Listen to yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses / Bambam Receives Sapiosexual Club Award, Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit / Tania Omotayo Shares Message She Received From Man Who Wants Half-caste Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.