Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Battery For Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Battery For Laptop (977 Views)

How Much Is 4gb Ram For Laptop / Come for Laptop screen replacement in our Abuja and Lagos store / Come in for laptop replacement battery⚡⚡ deals in Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battery For Laptop by mexzony: 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
Anyone know where I can get this battery.
And at what cost. Thanks.

Re: Battery For Laptop by chekz169: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
I know of where u can get one if u are in Lagos! But they only sell original genuine ba3!

Send a PM so that I can forward u her number
Re: Battery For Laptop by mexzony: 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
chekz169:
I know of where u can get one if u are in Lagos! But they only sell original genuine ba3!

Send a PM so that I can forward u her number
Before I send the PM do you know how much it will cost grin grin. You know as economy be na
Re: Battery For Laptop by chekz169: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
U are scared!! When deep down in your mind! U know that ba3 might not be cheap!
She only sell genuine battery's and I don’t think that battery will be cheap! My personal laptop is dell E6230 and bought the ba3 for 11k and the ba3 is a factory original!

mexzony:

Before I send the PM do you know how much it will cost grin grin. You know as economy be na
Re: Battery For Laptop by mexzony: 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
chekz169:
U are scared!! When deep down in your mind! U know that ba3 might not be cheap!
She only sell genuine battery's and I don’t think that battery will be cheap! My personal laptop is dell E6230 and bought the ba3 for 11k and the ba3 is a factory original!

Baba I no fear o. The timing of my battery messing up now is what is annoying me. It is acting up at the wrong time men. Anyway I have sent a PM
Re: Battery For Laptop by chekz169: 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
Just a a reply ‘already

mexzony:

Baba I no fear o. The timing of my battery messing up now is what is annoying me. It is acting up at the wrong time men. Anyway I have sent a PM
Re: Battery For Laptop by chekz169: 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
Just a a reply ‘already ....

mexzony:

Re: Battery For Laptop by mexzony: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
It turns out they don't have the battery. Do you k wo anyone else.
Re: Battery For Laptop by khorlynz(m): 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
mexzony:
It turns out they don't have the battery. Do you k wo anyone else.
check my signature for my contact info and let me help you out without paying a dime.
Re: Battery For Laptop by khorlynz(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
I'll check for it tomorrow. I guess I have used one and that should be dell corei7 inspiron 7000 series. And if it's Hp Envy, you should be able to get it.
Re: Battery For Laptop by Yxngmayor(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2021
How did you get the battery?
Cause I'm in need of one
It's the same model like your own.
Same problem

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Who Wants To Sell Laptop Within Umuahia/aba Axis / How To Do Cardless Withdrawal Of Any Nigerian Bank Or Any ATM / HP Elitebook G3 14” i5/256gb SSD/16GB Ram/Touchscreen/Fingerprint @150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.