Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Easy Trick On How To Read Deleted Message On Whatsapp - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Easy Trick On How To Read Deleted Message On Whatsapp (804 Views)

Apply This Trick On Your Phone Today And Thank Me Later / Join My Flutter/dart Developer Community On Whatsapp / Please Help Me Solve This Error Message On My Wordpress Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Trick On How To Read Deleted Message On Whatsapp by Alsaddiq6(m): 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
Sometime back, WhatsApp made it possible for users to delete chat messages mistakenly sent to the wrong people. 

Although the rule for deleting is only restricted within one hour, after the message is sent.

Meanwhile, there is a trick that most WhatsApp users are using to be able to read deleted messages from their chats.

If someone removes a message sent to you and you want to read it, don't worry as WhatsApp has a feature called back up that is making it possible to restore all chat messages which are deleted. 

However, for you to restore chat messages, you will be required to uninstall WhatsApp, reinstall it and then after opening the application you will just press back up and the deleted messages will be visible together with other archived media files.

Remember while the message is removed from chats the message is still stored on your device and so it is a matter of time for it to be restored using back up on WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

Please How To Fix "The Tag 'amp-iframe' Is Missing A Mandatory Attribute" / Softwares Help Please / I Want To Buy A Wordpress Script For Listing Website Like Olist And Vtu Api

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.