Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Guys: See 10 Popular Lies Told By Ladies - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Guys: See 10 Popular Lies Told By Ladies (311 Views)

We Just Had Sex But Now I'm Told She's Dead. / My Girl Told Me That She Is AA Genotype But When / My Fiancee Told Me She Won't Attend My Church When We Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys: See 10 Popular Lies Told By Ladies by Benbeezy: 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
1. You're Perfect.

I adore you simply the way in which you are and I wouldn't try to modify anything about you. We should stop kidding and be real; no one is perfect. Toward the start of a relationship, every one of them say this since they didn't have any idea of who you are yet after some time will discover something that needs to be changed. Along these lines, on the off chance that she tells you something like this, don't be too full of yourself because she had only discovered you are perfect only for several days, and after that she will request that you change.

2. You're Correct.

Each time you are contending with your sweetheart, for the most part, it ends by she revealing to you that you are correct? Perhaps this makes you feel proud of you, yet you need to realize this is a great lie. She only said this to make you quiet, whether she thinks or didn't think about that you're correct. She realizes that sooner or later you will see that she was correct, and might be waiting for your apologies.

3. Nothing is Wrong.

The most widely recognized lie '' I'm fine'' when inquired as to whether there is something wrong or not is most utilised by ladies. You can see that she is vexed, she is acting unusual or wouldn't like to talk with you excessively and you ask her what is the issue she says that all is well. They would prefer not to tell the genuine truth however they are anticipating that men should figure out that something isn't right and those they had an issue with something.

Continue Reading Here: https://www.olowublog.com/2019/02/10-basic-lies-most-women-say.html

Am Sure You will agree with 7 & 9 cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Lady For Real Relationship / What Makes A Man Become A Real Man / A Friend Is Calling Off His Wedding Because Of This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.