Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK (30689 Views)

Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus / Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration Authorities,May Be Deported / Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by Mandynews(f): 12:28am On Feb 04, 2019
According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution (via Variety), rapper 21 Savage has been arrested by U.S. Immigrations And Customs Enforcement—a.k.a. ICE—for overstaying his visa. Apparently, despite telling people he’s from Atlanta and being a visible part of the city’s rap community (he appeared just last week alongside T.I., Migos, and Ludacris at a pre-Super Bowl event), 21 Savage is actually from the United Kingdom. The rapper’s real name is Sha Yaa Bin Abraham-Joseph, and a spokesperson for ICE says he was arrested in a “targeted operation” and is now facing “removal proceedings before the federal immigration courts.” In other words, they’re working on deporting him back to the United Kingdom.

In a statement from Abraham-Joseph’s attorney, the rapper is referred to as a “role model to the young people in the country” who is “actively working in the community, leading programs to help underprivileged youths in financial literacy.” The Journal-Constitution also notes that he donated free school supplies to 2,500 students in Georgia’s DeKalb County. ICE, meanwhile, just says that his Visa has been expired since 2006, making him an “unlawfully present United Kingdom national.”

21 Savage is currently trending worldwide on Twitter

More via https://mandynews.com/rapper-21-savage-arrested/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by ibkayee(f): 1:26am On Feb 04, 2019
Lmao apparently dude is from Brixton chic2pimp, nihilistjnr, saff

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by chic2pimp(m): 1:40am On Feb 04, 2019
LOOOOOOOL...Guessed as much as that's how South London boys roll. Living fake lives, creating fake personas and what have you. Most definitely from your bits.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by ibkayee(f): 1:46am On Feb 04, 2019
chic2pimp:
LOOOOOOOL...Guessed as much as that's how South London boys roll. Living fake lives, creating fake personas and what have you. Most definitely from your bits.
Lool don't hate angry cheesy

They're going in on twitter lol, someone said the tattoo on his forehead is the King Arthur sword, I was DONE

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by chic2pimp(m): 1:58am On Feb 04, 2019
ibkayee:

Lool don't hate angry cheesy

They're going in on twitter lol, someone said the tattoo on his forehead is the King Arthur sword, I was DONE

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA I'm f#$%ing dead. The level of savagery(pun intended) on twitter is beyond unreal. They are literally going to take Him to school and back grin. Tbh I wonder who outed Him? Willing to bet it's one of His inner circles.

21 Likes

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by ibkayee(f): 2:01am On Feb 04, 2019
chic2pimp:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA I'm f#$%ing dead. The level of savagery(pun intended) on twitter is beyond unreal. They are literally going to take Him to school and back grin. Tbh I wonder who outed Him? Willing to bet it's one of His inner circles.
Apparently he was with a friend who got arrested so he got checked too and they clocked his status. Odd to me that they're only noticing it now

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by chic2pimp(m): 2:16am On Feb 04, 2019
ibkayee:

Apparently he was with a friend who got arrested so he got checked too and they clocked his status. Odd to me that they're only noticing it now

Very odd indeed. How the feck are they just clocking a Star's status? Someone snaked Him Man. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by OneCorner: 2:46am On Feb 04, 2019
chic2pimp:

Very odd indeed. How the feck are they just clocking a Star's status? Someone snaked Him Man. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
Oshey American gangster.
Even u wey be say na only ur school excursion carry u reach airport

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by Nobody: 3:16am On Feb 04, 2019
ibkayee:

Saffia aka saff doesn’t live in England.
Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by nihilistjnr: 6:43am On Feb 04, 2019
ibkayee:

nah if that nigga went to such deep level infiltration activities, he is definitely not from the ends.

man is one of those posh negros, like Chris eubank, or that Nigerian woman married to a Lord. He's probably from Surrey.

on twitter theyre calling him Lord savage the 21st, writing couplets with his feather pen, and I hear he doesn't beef...he duels. grin

15 Likes

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by chic2pimp(m): 7:35am On Feb 04, 2019
nihilistjnr:

nah if that nigga went to on twitter theyre calling him Lord savage the 21st, writing couplets with his feather pen, and I hear he doesn't beef...he duels. grin

I'm hollering here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by anochuko01(m): 7:46am On Feb 04, 2019
lemme pretend like i know whats going on.
hahahahahahaha that guy ehn! i heard arsenal tried taking him on loan!

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by Breegz14(m): 7:58am On Feb 04, 2019
nihilistjnr:

nah if that nigga went to such deep level infiltration activities, he is definitely not from the ends.

man is one of those posh negros, like Chris eubank, or that Nigerian woman married to a Lord. He's probably from Surrey.

on twitter theyre calling him Lord savage the 21st, writing couplets with his feather pen, and I hear he doesn't beef...he duels. grin
So 21 Savage is actually 21 Scallywag, cor blimey !

9 Likes

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by chic2pimp(m): 8:17am On Feb 04, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Fam you can't deny your Boy like that. He is from your Ends G. Don'tJealousMe says He is 21 seconds to go not 21 savage grin. My Guy will get it all day.

3 Likes

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 04, 2019
Someone said he’ll start saying mate not nigga any more cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by nihilistjnr: 8:35am On Feb 04, 2019
chic2pimp:

Fam you can't deny your Boy like that. He is from your Ends G. Don'tJealousMe says He is 21 seconds to go not 21 savage grin. My Guy will get it all day.

Loooool mehn...I cant even stop laughing.
The guy took that naija illegal immigrant hustle to yankee sha. I still cant knock it though. At least he wasn't doing "fresh up bruv" work in the club toilets of ATL like many uncles in this side.

Matter of fact, that nigga might be one of the legends in that illegal fraternity. I will ask around for his info when next i reach old kent road. I'm sure they know him there cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by nihilistjnr: 8:40am On Feb 04, 2019
Breegz14:
So 21 Savage is actually 21 Scallywag, cor blimey !

swear down. It's not lean in his double red cup, it's earl grey.

Sir savage starting his battle rap like "Oh i say, good negro, dost thou desire this smoke nigga?"

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by RobinRay(m): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2019
His Royal Highness, Lord Savage the 21st
grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 04, 2019
Elder0001:

Saffia aka saff doesn’t live in England.

grin grin I hear saff is one local ilorin babe

6 Likes

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by gobijihu: 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
hahaha
Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by Carnotcycle(m): 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
How come they’re just knowing this now?

Visit and study in canada
Check my signature
Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
21Savage that is not as Savage as below grin

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by Forzap: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
since 2006 Almighty US sef dey slackundecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singer, Patoranking Spotted On An Okada ( PHOTO ) / Lord Triggs And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photos / Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.