Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Depression - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Depression (426 Views)

Foods That Cause Anxiety And Depression / 5 Tips That Will Help Get Rid Of Depression Almost Immediately / The Link Between Depression And Anxiety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depression by Stanleysteno(m): 1:01am On Feb 04, 2019
Good day to the doctors in the house.. is there any drug to get over depression?
I'm desperately in need of it..

1 Like

Re: Depression by Lloydthesaint: 1:39am On Feb 04, 2019
Stanleysteno:
Good day to the doctors in the house.. is there any drug to get over depression?
Marijuana bro a joint a day keeps the stress away
Re: Depression by Jung(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2019
Stanleysteno:
Re: Depression by Haretes: 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
Totally agree with Lloydthesaint. You also can buy some weed seeds online at some store like https://en.konoplisemena.com and enjoy the growing process. If you need some advice about light and watering you can PM me anytime

(1) (Reply)

Understanding High Blood Pressure And How To Prevent It / For Prostatitis Caused By Masturbation, What Do You Need To Do / When Sex Becomes Painful, What You Should Do And Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.