Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Energy: A New Android Game App Made By a Nairalander - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Energy: A New Android Game App Made By a Nairalander (1084 Views)

Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download / Chroma: A New Android Game Made By Me! / Blockhead: A New Android Game By Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Energy: A New Android Game App Made By a Nairalander by EnejiTech: 1:13am On Feb 04, 2019
Hello Nigerian's, I am a 19years old web and app developer, Energy browser is not actually my first app but this one has gotten much reaction than the previous ones i made.

It has reached 1000+ downloads on playstore and positive rating, all thanks to your support.

Energy browser was made available in 2018, in fact right at the moment: I am updating this post with my browser.

Download Energy On Playstore by visiting the below link and see more photos, videos and features: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wEnergy_8014098
It is fast and secured for your usage, so please guys do encourage me, by downloading Energy browser from play store and recommend it to your paddi them ahbeg... Patronize made in Nigeria, by Nigerian, let's help our country and ourselfs.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-6w2Mcbj6AbE/W_XDfIlzXAI/AAAAAAAAASg/mConk1nIRCszORo0HN-JOUbOTKmpA_5ygCPcBGAYYCw/s1600/20181121_012006.png[/img]

That's the pics above, it's very fast and has all necessary features, more enhance than Opera mini in times of viewing and page loading.
Check all the features by visiting the play store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wEnergy_8014098

Thanks to you all, more to come is a Video player app with livestreaming and stransalation and a converter... Watch out.
Suggestions are welcome.
Re: Energy: A New Android Game App Made By a Nairalander by cao(f): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
EnejiTech, that's not the pic above.
Re: Energy: A New Android Game App Made By a Nairalander by EnejiTech: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
It is the same App, the pics above was shot of the previous version in Sept. 2018... new version came in, similar looks with a little add on nd improvement.
Re: Energy: A New Android Game App Made By a Nairalander by cao(f): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
EnejiTech:
It is the same App, the pics above was shot of the previous version in Sept. 2018... new version came in, similar looks with a little add on nd improvement.
If this is the screenshot of your browser, it's looks like a screenshot of a phone's apps. This isn't really showcasing your browser. Plus, why's the temperature in F? That's rather odd, that's usually only America's (and a few countries') thing.
Re: Energy: A New Android Game App Made By a Nairalander by EnejiTech: 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
You should check it out and see... It's more now better than the aboved image, remember I said the image represent an older version.
Thank u.
Re: Energy: A New Android Game App Made By a Nairalander by EnejiTech: 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Recent image, while using it.

Re: Energy: A New Android Game App Made By a Nairalander by EnejiTech: 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
cao:
EnejiTech, that's not the pic above.
More photo... Taken Just few seconds till time of this post

(1) (Reply)

Antonov 225 Flight Landing At Abuja Airport (flight Simulator) / Celebrities Investing In Esports. / Latest Player Transfers Update For PPSSPP Android Game Camera PS4 PS5 Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.