Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,686 members, 7,844,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Lagos Policeman Discourages The Rescue Of A Sea Turtle - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Policeman Discourages The Rescue Of A Sea Turtle (29179 Views)

Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT / Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors / Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Policeman Discourages The Rescue Of A Sea Turtle by Baroba(m): 11:46am On Feb 04, 2019
The crook wants to eat the poor animal, everything damn thing na meat for this country.. cry
Re: Lagos Policeman Discourages The Rescue Of A Sea Turtle by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
This is a leader back turtle, it should be released back or taken to zoo
Re: Lagos Policeman Discourages The Rescue Of A Sea Turtle by Pat081: 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
Justfunkira:
God bless you if you check my signature cry
Thanks
what do u do?? Tell mi b4 I check it
Re: Lagos Policeman Discourages The Rescue Of A Sea Turtle by SmartMindsFx: 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
Point of correction to that point where that commenter said "cops discourage"

Hellooo!!! We have only olopa here.
Re: Lagos Policeman Discourages The Rescue Of A Sea Turtle by OpenYourEyes1: 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
The local police is deliberately made corrupt.
Re: Lagos Policeman Discourages The Rescue Of A Sea Turtle by engrelvis(m): 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
Justfunkira:
Thanks
Another yahoo boy loading. Well done sir!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policeman Discourages The Rescue Of A Sea Turtle by tollyboy5(m): 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
Pat081:
what do u do?? Tell mi b4 I check it
The guy na scam I don Google search the pix

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policeman Discourages The Rescue Of A Sea Turtle by Charlesfixed808: 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
SEE BELOW

Re: Lagos Policeman Discourages The Rescue Of A Sea Turtle by malificent(f): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
Wow

That's a leatherback, they should release it back into the ocean. No be every thing we see we chop for this country
Re: Lagos Policeman Discourages The Rescue Of A Sea Turtle by Marotzke(m): 10:33am On Feb 09, 2019
Justfunkira:
Thanks
Na so you dey harvest phone numbers eh?
You have been marked.
Your IP address have been obtained.
Hand go soon touch you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border / A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent / See Robbers That Killed Policeman & Civil Defence Officer Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.