Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 (22579 Views)

Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: F.A Cup (0 - 2) On 18th February 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 by luvola(m): 7:50am On Feb 04, 2019
Manuel Pellegrini is adamant West Ham can beat Premier League leaders Liverpool when the two sides play each other at the London Stadium on Monday Night Football.
West Ham head into the fixture on the back of recent defeats at Bournemouth and Wolves in the Premier League, and an FA Cup humiliation at AFC Wimbledon.
Pellegrini, however, is backing his players to turn in an improved display on Monday.
West Ham boss Manuel Pellegrini says the uncertainty over the future of players, including Marko Arnautovic, leads them to have 'birds in their mind'
"Of course we can beat Liverpool on Monday because every team can win every match in the Premier League," Pellegrini said. "I don't know if they are nervous because I was not there in midweek. It will depend on their performance rather than the nerves.
"We want to beat Liverpool. We cannot play on nerves because they have top players who can change the game at any time.
"We need to play at a high pace like we did at home to Arsenal and Manchester United and other clubs."
West Ham vs Liverpool
February 4, 2019, 7:00pm
Live on
Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass
Liverpool, meanwhile, could see their five-point advantage over Manchester City cut before Monday's game, with the champions hosting Arsenal on Sunday.
Full-back Trent Alexander-Arnold is not fully recovered from a knee injury and will not travel to London and fellow defender Joe Gomez is further behind in his rehabilitation from a fractured leg than first expected.
Asked whether Gomez would be fit for the Champions League last-16 tie at home to Bayern Munich on February 19, Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp said: "No, I don't think it would be a realistic target for Bayern. After that, any time, you will see."
Klopp has denied claims Liverpool purposefully left snow on one half of the Anfield pitch in Wednesday’s 1-1 draw against Leicester
Team news
Marko Arnautovic could be fit to face Liverpool despite fears he had suffered a broken foot in midweek. Lukasz Fabianski (arm) and Aaron Cresswell (hamstring) also hope to be available, but Samir Nasri is still missing with a minor calf problem.
However, Jack Wilshere, Fabian Balbuena, Andriy Yarmolenko, Manuel Lanzini, Winston Reid and Carlos Sanchez are long-term absentees.
As for the visitors, Liverpool midfielder James Milner returns from suspension and is likely to be asked to fill in at right-back as Alexander-Arnold continues his recovery from a knee problem.
Pellegrini says West Ham forward Marko Arnautovic could return from injury to play in their Monday Night Football clash with Liverpool
Opta stats
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp was baffled by Kyle Walker's midweek tweet which made light of Manchester City's title rivals dropping points
Charlie's predictions
Liverpool did not handle the pressure well (at home to Leicester on Wednesday). They started with a goal in three minutes, but after that they were lethargic with the pass, Salah was denied a lot of space and I think West Ham will look at it and say, 'we will get in your face and get about you'.
It also looks like Arnautovic may be struggling to be fit, despite what West Ham say, but they have Hernandez - if they keep him - and Anderson, who can be a real handle and when he does it well, he does it really, really well. So, they will be dangerous and a real test for them and if they play it more like a counterattacking game, it will suit them and Liverpool will be a bit agitated.
If I am Pellegrini, then I'm playing this as an away match and let Liverpool have possession. But I just feel this game will suit Liverpool going to the London Stadium and they will nick it, but there could be late drama with Origi coming off the bench to win it.
CHARLIE PREDICTS: 1-2 ( Sky Bet odds: 15/2)
Play Super 6
Predict 6 correct scores for your chance to win £250K.
Popular In the Community Sky Live: West Ham vs Liverpool
West Ham host Liverpool live on Sky Sports Premier League from 7pm on Monday
Last Updated: 03/02/19 8:31pm
  
Sponsored link
Night Driving Glasses Everybody in Nigeria is Talking About
techdiscountfinder.com
Cole on MNF on Sky Sports
 
West Ham have lost their last four Premier League matches against Liverpool, conceding exactly four times in each defeat (0-4, 1-4, 1-4, 0-4)
Liverpool have won both of their Premier League matches at the London Stadium against West Ham - they haven't won three consecutive away league games against the Hammers since January 2007
Liverpool have scored four times in each of their last four Premier League games against West Ham; in top-flight history, only twice has a team scored four or more goals in five consecutive matches against an opponent - Sunderland vs Manchester United (five between 1893 and 1906) and Arsenal vs Middlesbrough (seven between 1930 and 1933)
In their 0-3 defeat at Wolves, West Ham failed to register a shot on target in a Premier League match for the first time since December 2017 against Arsenal; it was also the first time a side managed by Manuel Pellegrini had failed to attempt an effort on target in a Premier League game
Liverpool have kept six clean sheets away from home in the Premier League this season, one more than they did in the whole of 2017-18. They last kept more on the road in the 2014-15 campaign (cool
All seven of the Premier League goals conceded by West Ham in 2019 have been scored in the second half of matches
West Ham are looking to win three consecutive matches in all competitions at the London Stadium for the first time in what will be their 61st match at the

https://www.skysports.com/football/west-ham-vs-liverpool/preview/391006

1 Like

Re: West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 by busky007: 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
3 points loading tonite YNWA WE WALK ON WITH HOPE IN OUR HEARTS

2 Likes

Re: West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
I like westham ade straight forward..grin
Re: West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
Pelegrini is one of us! #manchester. Former dortmund manager Bozs or so did a favour to dortmund by beating bayern to leave em in a gud position. I hope Manuel pelegrini follows suit. It was funny seeing how You-neva-win-anything fans were suppporting arsenal as if de 4get how firmino just make dem de dive anihow. GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED. Whatever happens OLD TRAFFORD awaits u to end ur title dreams. 24th feb2019. De come we kee dem....

4 Likes

Re: West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 by Lordjb: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
Up Liverpool, see my signature below to Stream the match
Re: West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 by trendymarseey(f): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
Waiting
Re: West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 by Alexis11: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
Vizzy4u:
[s]Pelegrini is one of us! #manchester. Former dortmund manager Bozs or so did a favour to dortmund by beating bayern to leave em in a gud position. I hope Manuel pelegrini follows suit. It was funny seeing how You-neva-win-anything fans were suppporting arsenal as if de 4get how firmino just make dem de dive anihow. GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED. Whatever happens OLD TRAFFORD awaits u to end ur title dreams. 24th feb2019. De come we kee dem.[/s]...

Liverpool will win this.
Re: West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 by heryur(m): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
Liverpool all the way
Re: West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 by KuzBoi29(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
lets make it happen again, up the reds!
Re: West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 by Focusmind: 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
Sure draw for LIVERPOOL! Na Joke o - make una no wereey me o!

1 Like

Re: West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 by oluwakayode25(m): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
How can I stream live this match please
Re: West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
X
Re: West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
*WATCH DSTV AND IPTV FREE ON ANDROID PHONE, IPAD, LAPTOPS, TVSET*(premiership, LA liga,) latest movies, cable channels, etc all without paying for cable TV subscription
CHANNELS:
(Dstv &IPTV channel's)
Supersport1-12, African magic, nageowild, CNN, etc. We have both mobile and watching on TV set. It uses an internet data to connected.no dish required. Home delivery anywhere in Lagos. Call/watsapp my mtn num on my signature
Re: West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 by Koralords: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
Where can I live stream this match
Re: West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 by Theboss100(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
If We Fail To Win West Ham, Then Its Over. We Have To Work Harder And Pray For Our Players To Stay Focus. On This, I Tick Liverpool To Win.
BTW Why Are Bettors Picking West Ham With 10 Odds To Win Liverpool With 1.4 Odd? God Go Catch Them This Nite
YNWA
Re: West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 by eclecticbaron: 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
Vizzy4u:
Pelegrini is one of us! #manchester. Former dortmund manager Bozs or so did a favour to dortmund by beating bayern to leave em in a gud position. I hope Manuel pelegrini follows suit. It was funny seeing how You-neva-win-anything fans were suppporting arsenal as if de 4get how firmino just make dem de dive anihow. GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED. Whatever happens OLD TRAFFORD awaits u to end ur title dreams. 24th feb2019. De come we kee dem....

Choi...actually I thought YNWA meant you never walk alone, I never knew it meant you never win anything.

Please take it easy on the scousers, ehn. I believe they should win this one due to the dodgy hammers...I can't wait for the 24th when they travel M62 to OT to get a mauling. grin grin grin
Re: West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 by Lordjb: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
Koralords:
Where can I live stream this match
see my signature below for link
Re: West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 by juwoonn(m): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
Match will end Westham 0 : 3 Liverpool
Re: West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 by Wordson(m): 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
Straight win! No time! cheesy
Re: West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 by heryur(m): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
Vizzy4u:
If not for mourinho that was sacked you wouldn't come online to type this but keep calm till 24th of February 2019 when you will received a ruthless team at old trafford #YNWA

1 Like

Re: West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
eclecticbaron:

Choi...actually I thought YNWA meant you never walk alone, I never knew it meant you never win anything.

Please take it easy on the scousers, ehn. I believe they should win this one due to the dodgy hammers...I can't wait for the 24th when they travel M62 to OT to get a mauling. grin grin grin
ma guy...

1 Like

Re: West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 by santislim8(m): 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tough game
Re: West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
heryur:
If not for mourinho that was sacked you wouldn't come online to type this but keep calm till 24th of February 2019 when you will received a ruthless team at old trafford #YNWA
ruthless indeed. #YNWA #YouNeverWinAnything
Re: West Ham United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 4th February 2019 by klever18(m): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
If westham do not win Liverpool then I will know it is match fixing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lazio Goalkeeper's Epic 95th-minute Header / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 30th April 2012 / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.