Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Beniah Case: I Visited The Family Yesterday And There's A Progress - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beniah Case: I Visited The Family Yesterday And There's A Progress (344 Views)

I Visited The Morgue Unprepared / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beniah Case: I Visited The Family Yesterday And There's A Progress by Constilo4u(f): 8:18am On Feb 04, 2019
@Constance's Blog[b][/b]

According to a Facebook User Lexy Mueka who visit the family yesterday, confirmed that there's a progress on Beniah case by dismisses the rumors about them absconding with the money contributed by Nigerians and advises them to stay away from rumors by showing copies of Beniah earlier scan and International Passport.

He Quote
"I visited BENIAH & family yesterday just to know progress reports on his medical trip. I was happy with the development so far. Those are copies of early scan results just to clear that horrible lies been told that the child was borrowed to scam u of your money. Also attached is his international passport already gotten.
Let's pray that there shall be no delays with getting VISAS."

The Scan Results

Re: Beniah Case: I Visited The Family Yesterday And There's A Progress by peteruuu(m): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2019
This is great!.

May you live long beniah!.
Re: Beniah Case: I Visited The Family Yesterday And There's A Progress by LadySarah: 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
Poor baby

(1) (Reply)

How To Burn Belly Fat WITHOUT Exercising: Eat These Six Foods / The Importance Of Alpha Spin To Human Health. / Why You Should Stop Using Insecticides (snipper) Indoors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.