Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This (28654 Views)

SS3 Students May Sit For Gce If There Is No Shift In Waec Timetable - FG Says / We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba / Five Core Reasons Why Most Students May Be Denied Admission This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by Elzak(m): 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
The striking academic staff Union of universities claim they are putting into consideration the disenfranchisement of a large number of students due to the industrial action while consulting with their zonal chapters, because most of the students did their voter registration on their respective campuses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by kissval1388: 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
Last last they will call off the strike before election.... Lols...

7 Likes

Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
Una papa and una mama idiots.

You idots will use the election now as yardstick to call of the strike just to score cheap points... Idiotic idiots

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by Elzak(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
modestbrowser:

You idots will use the election now as yardstick to call of the strike just to score cheap points... Idiotic idiots
guy u dey vex o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by deholly99: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
Atiku is working ....pls just tell me assup will not go on strike after getting wht dey want ....strike is just in their blood

2 Likes

Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by HELLASJ(m): 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
modestbrowser:

Omo dx guy d vex o

2 Likes

Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by seliaju(m): 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
In an earlier report, Federal Ministry of Education has instructed school's to proceed on Mid term break. Using the election as an excuse to call off the strike is what I call 'saving face', because any student that registered around the school can as well get there for the election

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by Elzak(m): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
seliaju:
In an earlier report, Federal Ministry of Education has instructed school's to proceed on Mid term break. Using the election as an excuse to call off the strike is what I call 'saving face', because any student that registered around the school can as well get there for the election
do universities observe mid term break

3 Likes

Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by 19grigri: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
seliaju:

So we go travel,yus to collect PVC
Has the deadline not passed already
Majority if the students I know that registered around school environs didn't get their PVC

1 Like

Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 05, 2019
seliaju:
You are absolutely correct
Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by Kitarah(f): 9:21am On Feb 05, 2019
modestbrowser:

chaiii guy,you vex pass me ooo
your anger carry wheight
just take it easy,although am in support you in this.

1 Like

Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by helinues: 9:55am On Feb 05, 2019
Lol
Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by freemanbubble: 9:55am On Feb 05, 2019
Okay

ASUU don dey feel am

They want run from the fight
Them think say buhari administration na coward when them fit threaten

Them know now say anything when make buhari win again which is likely to happen then fg and ASUU negotiation will now be once every four months

Right from onset i am aware that they will call it off even before election

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by Topmaike007(m): 9:56am On Feb 05, 2019
I pray they call it off
Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by Amnc: 9:56am On Feb 05, 2019
Affordable website development
Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 05, 2019
seliaju:

Most parents wouldn't want their children in school during the election period so it's another bullshit from ASUU.

11 Likes

Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by zeestone99(m): 9:57am On Feb 05, 2019
This useless ASUU dat v notin to offer, upon all the moni collected standard of education is still very low and outdated.. They don't care since their children r nt goin 2 nigerian Universities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by adioolayi(m): 9:58am On Feb 05, 2019
Will travelling to various polling units where each student register be too much sacrifice for this country
Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by Sugarplum777(f): 9:58am On Feb 05, 2019
Pls
Kill them grin
Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 05, 2019
BananaTree:

Most parents wouldn't want their children in school during the election period so it's another bullshit from ASUU.
Only low IQ parents would do that
Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 05, 2019
Elzak:
do universities observe mid term break

The guy no enter higher institution now
Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by Pulsenaija: 9:58am On Feb 05, 2019
Hahahahaha
Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by Dkree(m): 9:59am On Feb 05, 2019
So as a student who schools in Imo state and also registered there, I will now board bus and go back to Imo state just to vote??
Ishi unu adinma�

13 Likes

Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by enemyofprogress: 9:59am On Feb 05, 2019
Na lie, na shame wan make una call off the strike. Yeye people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:00am On Feb 05, 2019
An avenue for students who weren't given their desired courses to sit up and trash jamb....
Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by AgamaHub: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2019
Mm
Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by seunlly(m): 10:01am On Feb 05, 2019
Kitarah:

chaiii guy,you vex pass me ooo
your anger carry wheight
just take it easy,although am in support you in this.

You say
Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 05, 2019
modestbrowser:

Only low IQ parents would do that

OK... Ati gbo. It's when you get transport fare that you'll travel to go and vote.

Re: ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This by afroxyz: 10:04am On Feb 05, 2019
disenfranchised how? schools would not be in session during g the elections.

unless there is something I don't know.

another cheap propaganda

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats / Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu / Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.