Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / . (734 Views)

Are Game Developers Running Out Of Ideas? / Ps4 Cds For Sale/exchange In Ibadan/lagos / ORDER YOUR GAME CONSOLES, CDs & SUBSCRIPTIONS WITH US ON EBAY AT 350/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by CapedBaldy: 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
Re: . by Psychodavidovic(m): 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
First, Go of war are PlayStation exclusives so no, you can't play that on PC.

Secondly, 4GB RAM ? 500GB HDD ?

You need an i5 or an i7 CPU with a capable GPU to run the games you want. Make more research on PC in general to know what to get and if you're getting value for your money when you want to buy.

1 Like

Re: . by Elijah2000(m): 1:47am On Feb 08, 2019
Psychodavidovic:
First, Go of war are PlayStation exclusives so no, you can't play that on PC.

Secondly, 4GB RAM ? 500GB HDD ?

You need an i5 or an i7 CPU with a capable GPU to run the games you want. Make more research on PC in general to know what to get and if you're getting value for your money when you want to buy.
God of war 1&2 are on pc
Re: . by MiracleOparah(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2019
Elijah2000:

God of war 1&2 are on pc
What you'll see are emulated. THEY ARE PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVES
Re: . by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
PC GAMERS ARE THE BEST!!!

Attention all PC gamers. Please join the amazing whatsap group to be part of the Mouse & Keyboard Gaming group.

The largest Nigerian PC Gamers group.

https://chat. whatsapp .com/BBBLvFl8uVADwHC7KBGwhU

or contact me on zero eight one zero five seven zero zero one nine three

(1) (Reply)

Speed Drifters Mobile / Best Gaming Drone / Avengers New Game Demo Gameplay.........great Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.