Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Research Work Assist - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Research Work Assist (239 Views)

My project supervisor wants to take credit for my research work / Watch As Scientist Allows Alligator To Bite Him As Part Of Research Work / Pls In Identifying These Variables In My Research Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Research Work Assist by Researchvaultz: 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
GREETINGS TO ALL...

Are you too busy to carry out your research work which will guarantee your graduation in school? or are you scared of the stress attached to it?
I can help you out in a very simple way, which will guarantee you a perfect review and acceptance from your supervisor.

HOW IT WORKS;

If you indicate interest, i will send you 3 topics which you can submit to your supervisor, upon approval of any, i will send you the complete document which all you can do is to review and edit some variables to suit your institution's requirements. This service costs only N10,000.

If you want me to take care of the whole research work and give you a finished work, it will cost you N20,000 only. Except there is an additional expenses like data collection and analysis.

NOTE;

This service covers all disciplines and may take a period of 30 days to complete each task in the case of full assistance.

If you have any question concerning this offer, kindly chat me{07031079400}. Please don't comment your phone number or email in the comment box to avoid others contacting you in false pretense.

Have a nice day.
Re: Research Work Assist by Researchvaultz: 1:29am On Feb 18, 2019
I now deal on THESIS also..

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into Affordable Universities In The Philippines And Ukraine / Cisco Data Center Infrastructure Exam 300-160 Dumps PDF - Updated Feb 2019 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.