Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,242 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Posting Unannounced Job Vacancies Alert Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Posting Unannounced Job Vacancies Alert Here (499 Views)

Vacancies Alert! / Job Vacancies Alert / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos And Abuja - Check In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Posting Unannounced Job Vacancies Alert Here by TrevorFitness: 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
In this thread, I will be posting some unpublished and unannounced job vacancies.
As I get insider information about vacancies at different companies which are not publicly announced, I would post them here. If the job fits your qualification and experience, you can apply.

If you know of any such vacancies, you can share too.

You can follow this thread to be alerted when new info is shared.

I will start with this:

Massive Recruitment at Phillips Outsourcing For OND Holders

Job Location: Nationwide

Job Requirement

-Must have completed an Ordinary Diploma degree

- Must not be older than 35 years

- Must have good communication skills

- Must be presentable, smart and proactive

- Must have good customer relations skills and flair for sales

Suitable candidates should use the link below to apply

To apply visit: https://recruit.zohopublic.com/recruit/PortalDetail.na?iframe=true&digest=qsvtbDVOGmCw6ZOuBhpA5HGAUnkE7bVo.a85bxdBEmQ-&jobid=463604000002262098&widgetid=463604000000072311&embedsource=CareerSite
Re: Posting Unannounced Job Vacancies Alert Here by TrevorFitness: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Job Title: Graduate Trainee At MainOne Cable Nigeria

Graduate Trainee program is a 3-month intensive experience designed to provide an opportunity for training and exposure to the technical and commercial management of Managed Network and Cloud services. The program combines classroom, technical and professional training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed in MainOne, followed with hands on training for successful candidates.

To apply visit: https://career.mainone.net/vacancies/view/68/Tech-GT-0030/graduate-trainee
Re: Posting Unannounced Job Vacancies Alert Here by TrevorFitness: 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2019

(1) (Reply)

A Ghostwriter Needed / Social Media Manager/digital Marketer Needed Urgently | N20k/month / Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.