Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

nt - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / nt (521 Views)

Can I Sue A University 4 Nt Offering Me Admission Despite Havin All Requirements / Unical Post UTME VENUE And SITTING ARRANGEMENT nt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

nt by ire1de(f): 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
H
Re: nt by Dreydoe(m): 9:33am On Feb 05, 2019
ire1de:
Hi guys..

Does anyone know if evaluation can be issued to one personally at the ministry of education?..my school is taking too long to go and collect from them and this is delaying my mobilisation for nysc. I registered since last year October and uploaded all necessary documents except evaluation letter and so got a message to upload it. I couldn't go with the last batch because of this.
Please I need the 411 for requirements and process of getting evaluation letter issued from the ministry of education and the necessary fees if any.

Thanks.
i couldn't read ur email cal me 081635155seven, one

(1) (Reply)

Help! Jamb Past Questions / Rottweiler Puppies For Sale At Owerri Imo State / Why We Are Yet To Release UTME Results – JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.