Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price (639 Views)

Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day / Family Rejects Old Naira Notes As Bride Price In Niger / Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
A man who claims to be the groom's friend posted the photos but refused to mention the state. Can anyone guess?

"Just coming back with a friend from one state in Nigeria for her wife bride price, I don't want to mention the state name but by the items below u shall no them. That why I like IMO state they don't behave like this intense of bride price i don't call nameoooo
Thank to almighty for a successful ikpanri and bride price.....
Congratulations friend, but I feel ur pain's sha
May God bless ur new home bro

https://vipsglobal..com/2019/02/see-large-number-of-items-nigerian-man.html

Re: See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin

Feeding the 5000
Re: See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price by mikejj(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin lefulefu..after buying these items for bride price.wil you alow any man even ur gateman..talk to her even gud morning..like kiki
Re: See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
mikejj:
grin lefulefu..after buying these items for bride price.wil you alow any man even ur gateman..talk to her even gud morning..like kiki
bro this one pass wetin jesus take feed the 5000 for bible shocked
aghhh! shocked shocked

Re: See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
Na to open supermarket sure next...

even the items are more than the goods in some supermarket.

marriage is now poverty alleviation program.

1 Like

Re: See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price by spawnx: 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
It ain't much.
Re: See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price by PurestBoy(m): 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
It's not compulsory and no man shall deny you his daughter if you could not provide this, but it's fine if you can afford.
Re: See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price by mikejj(m): 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
lefulefu:
bro this one pass wetin jesus take feed the 5000 for bible shocked aghhh! shocked shocked
seriously o..haba this one na community feeding..

(1) (Reply)

My Flat Tummy Secrets After 3 Kids / Stolen Iphones Traced To Gang Of Slay Queens Who Target Big Churches Every Sunda / Is It Right For Parents To Admit Their Child Into An Orphanage While Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.