Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce (18748 Views)

Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / Where Can I Watch The Nigerian Movie Called "my Love"? / Nollywood Star In A Soft indecency Movie Called Dirty Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by youngdaddy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2007
has anyone seen the new nigerian movie tittled BEYONCE,i just saw the posters .i wonder wat u guys think about it.NIGERIAN MOVIE TITTLES REALLY FUNNY.

Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by PoDeep(m): 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2007
Nollywood. . .Father, pls 4giv them for they know not what they do.

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by fatliar(m): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2007
when r they going 2 release shakira grin grin grin grin
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by jagunlabi(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2007
Are you sure it's a naija movie?
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by sisimose(f): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2007
lmao pls leave our Nollywood alone jor! grin
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by Mustay(m): 1:02am On Apr 22, 2007
From copying foreign artistes' songs to their names.
Thank god it's beyonce not Beyoncè
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by MsBS(f): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2007
Ian't the Beyonce Movie Ghanaian?
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by Mustay(m): 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2007
I saw d movie's ad. D name beyonce was used 4 one of d cast. Finish!
Na attention them want
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by Uche2nna(m): 11:36pm On Apr 24, 2007
This is really getting serious and typifies the kind of people running the film industry. They are not even creative enough to come up with a decent title for a movie not to talk of a decent story line. Apart from LIVING IN BONDAGE and a very few select others, the Nigerian movie industry is just full of crap. No offence meant. Maybe we should be gearing up for a movie titled " Sanjaya Malakar "!!!!! grin
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by sisimose(f): 11:39pm On Apr 24, 2007
Maybe we should be gearing up for a movie titled " Sanjaya Malakar

[center]ROFLMAO, WETTING MYSELF , CRYING LMAO I DON DIE[/center]
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by Cactus(m): 1:50am On Apr 25, 2007
beyonce is just a name. so pretty much no one should be able to use the name beyonce for anythng just because there is a celebrity named beyonce.

Oh no one should be called michael cos of MJ. freaking merde
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by Mustay(m): 2:00am On Apr 25, 2007
Understand that this is Nigeria. Fond of copying
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by DisGuy: 3:04am On Apr 25, 2007
It's a Ghanaian film undecided
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by naijabelle: 3:31am On Apr 25, 2007
tat movie is from Ghana and the movie is quite bad. The concept had potential but the execution was horrendous.
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by Cactus(m): 1:28am On Apr 26, 2007
it was in a ghanian movie i heard this line cant remember which movie but it was on BENTV one time

"anytime i see you, i feel like i am on a pawpaw tree"
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by foumaleka(f): 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2007
You guys stop hatin,
i am not form ghana or africa at all. But even though i was expecting to see a biography of Beyonce
the movie wasnt too bad. Though it was kinda lame, it was dramatic in a very good way. I know Ghana has just started their film making, as compared to nigeria. Seriously nigerian films are good but the recent ones are just cheesy and too goofy for my liking, stop copying and come up with great ideas!!! Ofcourse some of you havent put into consideration that the movie title "Beyonce" was used to get the attention of the customer, thats marketing! Also to my amazement, if you look closely at the beatiful lady who played Beyonce, she kinda had some features, like our real Beyone in the US.
aLL THESAME KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK aFRICA AND I WISH YOU MAKE BETTER MOVIES IN THE FUTURE
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by Mustay(m): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2007
It's a nigerian movie.
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by slimfine(f): 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2007
please
There are many nigerian people to pay attribute to not beyonce!
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by Mustay(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2007
On a 2nd thought- there's nothing special about d name beyonce
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by Texcee(f): 4:55am On Apr 29, 2007
So is the film Ghanaian or Nigerian ?
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by Mustay(m): 9:17am On Apr 29, 2007
Naija
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by PoDeep(m): 10:00am On Apr 29, 2007
Why are u guys surprised?
Don't u remember that Genevieve Nnaji flick - 'Sharon Stone 1 & 2'. . .and then, 'Sharon Stone in Abuja', so if we could have 2 nollywood flicks with sharon stone's name in them, then why does 'beyonce' surprise u?
Useless nollywood.
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by Mustay(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2007
Proudly nigerian
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by PoDeep(m): 10:24am On Apr 30, 2007
. . .
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by Mustay(m): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2007
Abi you no like your motherland
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by PoDeep(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2007
I kuku dey try.
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by slimfine(f): 7:16am On May 01, 2007
poLAND
I understand that we have messed on the names we give our movies but that doesn't mean that nollywood is stupid. You juat have to love what you have and that is Naija and her palava.
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by PoDeep(m): 8:30am On May 01, 2007
. . .
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by Mustay(m): 10:48am On May 01, 2007
Yeah. But let's stop d copy-catting
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by MsBS(f): 10:06pm On May 20, 2007
I just watched this film today! They ruined it with all that Beyince vs Ciara nonsense! HAHAHA reeediculous!
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by Mustay(m): 9:39am On May 25, 2007
D same of d same
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by Ezinwannem: 3:48pm On May 25, 2007
i saw that movie at the naija movie place yesterday and i was shocked, i will see it soon, most of da movies doesnt make sense esp. wen it relates 2 a place/name, Toronto Connection was horrible and an insult to Torontarians esp. University of Toronto

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Silverbird Uyo Bungled Movie Premiere With Failed Generators / Watch Amar Singh Chamkila (2024) Downlaod [hindi-english] 480p | 720p | 1080p / Gotv Introduces 2 More Channels.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.