Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Snake Chase And Bite In A Dream.... What Could This Mean??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Snake Chase And Bite In A Dream.... What Could This Mean??? (390 Views)

Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? / Spiritual Meaning Of Seeing A Pastor In The Dream: What It Means / Fetching Water In My Dream, What Does It Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snake Chase And Bite In A Dream.... What Could This Mean??? by Chemist009(m): 4:11am On Feb 05, 2019
Hey Fellas! Just had a serious night mare and I am frightened. dreamt of being chased by a snake and it eventually biting me in my neck.... As I woke up this morning(3:45 am) ruminating about the dream, I felt pressed and decided to go and fetch water from the tank with a bucket to flush the toilet... Guess what I saw I saw a snake folded inside the very place I was to place the bucket!... And instantly, I zoomed off and ran back to bed.

Note: I have been dreaming of seeing snakes once in a while, but in those occasions, they didn't chase me at all. I just see them patrolling all around- albeit harmless. But two striking observations did I make:

1- I was walking on a plain ground, and not bush or grass, yet the snake moved way faster than me.
2- My speed was way slower than normal even as I attempted running with all my strength.

What could this nightmare mean
Re: Snake Chase And Bite In A Dream.... What Could This Mean??? by Miradamian: 6:57am On Feb 05, 2019
You have been seeing them yet u ignored them,they gave u grace but u lack the wisdom to understand,now your time is up.you are a water element.time to see your chief priest on how to appease your people. Or now they are angry,u might start experiencing hardship or illnesses. It's a nature's call.if u like go mountain of fire,na u sabi
Re: Snake Chase And Bite In A Dream.... What Could This Mean??? by chiommy123(f): 7:26am On Feb 05, 2019
Just pray and fast using Bible passages to support your prayers. Me I don't remember my dreams sef

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Warrior Praying For An ATM Machine To Dispense His Money (VIDEO) / What's The Difference Between A Religious Answer And A Scientific Answer? / How Does A Gay Pastor Preach Against Sxual Immorality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.