Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style (20763 Views)

Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) / Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation / Saidi Balogun Celebrates President Buhari Win Already, Fans Curse Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by Aijaybaby123(f): 6:49am On Feb 05, 2019
Happy birthday Sir. Hi Nairalanders, i'm new on this platform, y'all show me love. PSA. I really want to know how my comment will make it to the top. Thanks guys and also don't forget to follow my business page on IG, handle is on my profile...

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by Venerable612(m): 6:53am On Feb 05, 2019
OMOTOWO:
imagine I will also be 38 next month..I just pray to break through before clocking forty.May God help us

By Gods grace you will sir.
Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by israelmao(m): 7:07am On Feb 05, 2019
Maibokai(herbalist) in the long-running soap opera titled "Wind of Destiny" on NTA.
Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 05, 2019
advocatebaba:
The soundtrack goes "so what next after the storm". That year of the soap opera "beyond our dreams". person don old o lol.

Yeah. The first line of the theme song is " Those who live in glass house don't throw stones....."

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by Balolord123: 7:49am On Feb 05, 2019
Point of correction. Plz note kwara state polytechnic is a different institution from Kwara state university
Mrop:
Nollywood actor Saheed Balogun celebrates his 52nd birthday as hell shares his cute photos.

Saheed Balogun is a veteran Nigerian actor, film-maker, director and producer. He was born on February 5, 1967.

He was born in Kwara State, North Central Nigeria but hails from Oyo State, Nigeria where he had his primary, secondary and tertiary education. He graduated from Kwara State Polytechnic (now Kwara State University).

He began acting in 1978, when he presented his first television program titled “Youth Today” on NTA. He produced his first film titled City Girl in 1989 but had featured, produced and directed several Nigerian films. He has featured, produced and directed several Nigerian films over the years.

He was married to nollywood actress, Fathia Balogun but is now separated.

Happy birthday to him. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actor-saheed-balogun-celebrates-his-52nd-birthday-in-style/

Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by femi4: 7:56am On Feb 05, 2019
Ornament2003:

You mean an 11year old child presented a programme titled Youth Today on a national television way back 1978.?
I find it hard to believe! I'm sure he was still in primary school then.
Denrele was on kidi vision 101 at what age?

Denrele is known for his fashion style and personality.[citation needed] He started his television career as an actor at eleven when he played a presenter/producer on Kiddievision 101 on NTA Network.
Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by abbeyty(m): 7:56am On Feb 05, 2019
Whenever I see this guy I always see that drunkard in after the storm in him. HBD my birthday month mate I wish you many more years to come
Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by Chubhie: 8:01am On Feb 05, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Dis guy na dem desmond elliot click
Don tay..those days of evrryday ppl
Wayback dis saheed guy don dey act like year 2000
I miss those years. 2001..2002.2003..best years of my life so far. So much fun.fashion.rap .partys.music..sisquo.dmx.jarule. ashanti.fabolous.dj clue. Dat year of bet rapcity with big tiger wey sing with rkelly wey dem shoot video for india and desert.
Those years who sabi yahoo.
Na make boys go play ps2 dey our head afta school or we play inter class match
LOL!
Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by ellizy(m): 8:12am On Feb 05, 2019
This man isn't aging at all.
#grace
Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by Timisamd(m): 8:28am On Feb 05, 2019
tfash96:
u are not better than pharisee.Only u have commented rubbish so far..Guys we've 2 dispose this black sheep among us
hahahaha, that's too much na....Jesus loves him
Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by Burgerlomo: 9:21am On Feb 05, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by sixtus3606(m): 9:23am On Feb 05, 2019
IamPatriotic:
When I saw 52nd birthday, I said 52 bawo until I remember my age and the time I watched his movie. Ojo ti pe mehn. Happy Birthday to you Omo Aliaja!

My exact thought! grin
Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by tfash96(m): 9:32am On Feb 05, 2019
Timisamd:
lol grin grin Jesus might have given up on him sef we never can tell
Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by tfash96(m): 9:32am On Feb 05, 2019
Timisamd:
lol grin grin Jesus might have given up on him sef we never can tell...Shalom

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by ericmor: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2019
The first day I saw this guy was like 2yrs ago when he came too see an actress on my street and he packed his car and left but I didn't know he was the one because he was on face cap and also didn't button up his shirt. I was with friends gistin and relaxing on his car and the next person I saw was saheed balogun with the girl and I was like telling my friends that (bobo ode yi ti e ni). He looked at me and smile that was when I realized he heard wat I said. The guy look so fresh and so clean like he just came back from abroad. Happy Birthday bro
Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by stchinedu: 10:53am On Feb 05, 2019
IamPatriotic:
When I saw 52nd birthday, I said 52 bawo until I remember my age and the time I watched his movie. Ojo ti pe mehn. Happy Birthday to you Omo Aliaja!

I laughed reading your comment...

But honestly, person don grow too o grin grin grin
Re: Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style by OMOTOWO(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
Venerable612:

By Gods grace you will sir.
amen thank u bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy / Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife / Pete Edochie At Alhamdulillah Champions Governor's Cup In Port Harcourt - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.