Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' (23130 Views)

I Was Moved By Evil Spirit To Kill My Lover – Suspect / 10-Year-Old Boy Chained By His Parents In Akwa Ibom For "Being Possessed Demons" / Sodomite Soldiers Created By Evil Spirited Pedophile Freemason Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' by pascalokoro232: 11:52am On Feb 05, 2019
this is sad
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' by Chizzyferd(m): 11:53am On Feb 05, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrHvryw_al4 subscribe to my channel to watch more interesting nollywood movies
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' by Timothy92: 11:56am On Feb 05, 2019
I wish say as the spirit enter him na buhari he kill
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' by Fadomero(m): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2019
African mentality
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' by Yambee: 11:57am On Feb 05, 2019
Have a Kennedy ife in Canada too as a friend.

Had to check up on him real quick.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' by 1Sharon(f): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2019
Smh.. not again undecided

Religious fools
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' by tsinzu: 11:58am On Feb 05, 2019
This primitive way of thinking still follow them go abroad?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' by agarawu23(m): 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hian
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
In Nigeria, we lack critical thinking.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' by noble2faith(m): 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
husys099:
grin
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME IS READY TO COMMENCE – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO IN 2019!

BE THE 3D ANIMATOR EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 4 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING GUARANTED

At this 4-weeks Intensive training program, you will develop a well-rounded knowledge base and skill-set that includes strong art, animation, modelling and visualization abilities. You will be prepared for the ever-expanding 3D art field with a thorough understanding of the latest 2D and 3D digital art technologies, in a program developed with the input of industry advisors. Learn to work like the pros do — using the same 3D animation software and tools to render creative thoughts into compelling images and fully-realized design.

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

WHAT YOU LEARN AT THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 4th of February, 2019

TIME: 10am – 2pm daily (time subject to changes for training flexibility)

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

INTERNSHIP AND JOB SUPPORT: We provide ONE to TWO MONTHS INTERNSHIP after training that enables you to sharpen your skills and competency after the training. We also provide mentorship support up to months after training as well as jobs recommendations & referrals

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners
grin

A lot of questions I have for you. Art thou ready?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' by enemyofprogress: 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
These Celestial church people sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' by Donzion77(m): 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=iammo post=75425260] cry

Very sad.. it must be difficult for them managing a mentally unstable family member,

It's pretty expensive to manage any case of mental illness even UK where there is better health insurance.I just feel sad for this family
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' by bejeria101(m): 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
Now you have killed the evil spirit what next? Awon olodo!
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' by cococandy(f): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
Poor guy cry
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' by Maket: 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Was the evil spirit in the man from Nigeria,?
Did they see the evil spirit after killing the man?
What did they benefited from killing him?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' by ABUPHARM(m): 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
[b][/b]Some dimwit will still blame Buhari for this grin
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' by breeldesigns: 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
Oga OP where you there when the evil spirit possessed him?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' by sonofElElyon: 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
Mountain of fire does not restrain people that come for deliverance with chains, ropes, belts, fetters or any other form of restraint. Deliverance is only conducted on the willing and not on the coerced.

Kingpee2:
Haba,These ones finally carried Nigeria mountain of fire to Uk,I hope they enjoy their lodging in prison hotel...
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' by vezycash(m): 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
Kingpee2:
Haba,These ones finally carried Nigeria mountain of fire to Uk,I hope they enjoy their lodging in prison hotel...

You mean celle.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' by vezycash(m): 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Duplicate
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' by vezycash(m): 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
noble2faith:

A lot of questions I have for you. Art thou ready?

I have zero connection with these guys but if the unlimited internet isn't slow, the offer is legit.

On a less joking level. This is much better than those forex and marketing seminar guys that claim to teach one years of stuff with just one day of seminar.

This offer is basically a three month training for 30k. If I were chanced, I'd attend.

Although on second thought I advice anyone to ask to see their alumni - those they've trained before parting with cash.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' by Judybash93(m): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Yoruba witch don get am

Stop being tribalistic
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' by HallaDaTruth: 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
A,,,,,F,,,,,O,,,,,N,,,,,J,,,,,A

(1) (2) (Reply)

Immigration Officer Dies After Protesting Over The Demolition Of His Palm Farm / Lagos: Tension In Mile 12 Over Death Of Transport Union Leader, Sulaimon Lawal / Man Escapes From Lagos Prison, Steals 20 Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.