Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

US Based Man Wanting To Ship Spare Parts Container To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / US Based Man Wanting To Ship Spare Parts Container To Nigeria (445 Views)

Fire Razes Auto Spare Parts Market In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Based Man Wanting To Ship Spare Parts Container To Nigeria by bigchief3: 6:44am On Feb 05, 2019
Hello, I heard that the spare parts market is booming. I am based in the US and would like to know what make of car parts are in high demand and how much a container of parts can sell for. Those in this business please reply. Thank you

1 Like

Re: US Based Man Wanting To Ship Spare Parts Container To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 05, 2019
Why not consider car accessories instead...
bigchief3:
Hello, I heard that the spare parts market is booming. I am based in the US and would like to know what make of car parts are in high demand and how much a container of parts can sell for. Those in this business please reply. Thank you
Re: US Based Man Wanting To Ship Spare Parts Container To Nigeria by otipoju(m): 7:42am On Feb 05, 2019
bigchief3:
Re: US Based Man Wanting To Ship Spare Parts Container To Nigeria by swuftz: 10:58am On Feb 05, 2019
Am into the business. You can get me on 08106985400. Whatsapp too. Martins
Re: US Based Man Wanting To Ship Spare Parts Container To Nigeria by agarawu23(m): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
it's not that profitable bro cos lot of people are into it and it's now competitive. turnover on car is better than parts. Talking From experience.
Re: US Based Man Wanting To Ship Spare Parts Container To Nigeria by 1kingwriter: 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
agarawu23:
it's not that profitable bro cos lot of people are into it and it's now competitive. turnover on car is better than parts. Talking From experience.

More details please!

(1) (Reply)

Be A Pro Carder In One Week / FX, Available For Sale Cash, Inflow And Offshore / Prophesy Of A Nairalander: Naira Value Shall Soon Surpass Dollar Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.